13%

13%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pzIOkiAZHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put him on the debate!

come on Sup Forums you can't ignore me.

Sup Forums can and Sup Forums will.

>tfw libertarians managed to get closer than ever to the debates without meme witchcraft

The fire rises, brother!

seriously hate this guy, whiny bitch

[citation needed], Weed Man.

Who's that.

>Americunts are stupid enough to vote 3rd party in a first past the post voting system, where it's mathematically proven that they'll just drain the votes of the guy they most closely align with that can actually win the election.
You're literally electing Clinton by voting for him, stop.

globalist scum

Every "libertarian' candidate (read: failed republican) who has ever had another real chance at winning office, has always instantly switched back to the Republican party.

They know the Libertarian Party is a fundraising scam, and they play along because they still need money and don't want to work.

Gaddy Jongson

Inspector Gadget?

>You're literally electing Clinton by voting for him, stop.
This is ironic coming from Trump suppoters.

This is with Jill Stein included too. Previous polls that had Johnson at 11%+ only had 3 options. excluding Jill.

You think this 3rd party dicklicker has a higher chance than Trump? When was the last time a 3rd party won the election?

>That Romney graph

Is that how we won in 2012? Oh wait...

He supports TPP fuck him

A lot of the votes are literally irrelevant though. There's literally no point in voting for Trump in places like California, New York or DC

True, yet another consequence of FPTP voting systems.

Candidates don't give a shit about states where they poll with a big margin and votes in those states are wasted if you're not with the majority.

So does Trump's VP.

>In June, Perot led the national public opinion polls with support from 39% of the voters (versus 31% for Bush and 25% for Clinton).[7]
So summer of '92, Perot literally had to hit triple of what Johnson is polling at right now before they invited him into the debates. Third parties always poll higher over the summer, but come fall I guarantee you Johnson will be back to single digits.

FWIW I myself will most likely be voting Johnson, even despite all his faggotry this season.

Two words: electoral college. Swing states are literally the only states where it matters.

>we're getting Clinton as POTUS
Dark times ahead, lads.

All you need to know about Gary Johnson:

>youtube.com/watch?v=5pzIOkiAZHU