LAURA DERN is playing EVAAN VERLAINE, LUKE'S wife and REY'S mother in THE LAST JEDI

LAURA DERN is playing EVAAN VERLAINE, LUKE'S wife and REY'S mother in THE LAST JEDI

>Mara jade was replaced by this

Brava house of mouse

Isn't she going to be Diane in the new Twin Peaks?

Looks related to Scooby. Looks like a retarded tranny.

already debunked faggot, she's playing a shady rebel officer that gets poe dameron in trouble

before anybody says anything, remember that laura dern never looked good

WHHAAAaAaTTt

Luke married some guy named Evan whose parents couldn't spell?

I knew he was a dumb little faggot.

Shh, it's 2017. Bigot.

More like Bruce Dern
AmIrite ? !

Evaan is a clone of Evan who in turned married Luuke

>she's playing a shady rebel officer that gets poe dameron in trouble
...is she Poe's superior officer, and wants the lower-ranking dick?

You saying we some sort of... Last Command?

The Jurassic Park bitch and the mother that let her underage daughter go fuck some dude in anne Frank's museum!?

But Rey is Kenobis daughter...

I thought she was kinda hot in Wild at Heart.

She's a solo you fuck wit
Kylo's sister

Hol up
Is there some sort of dark force rising?

>he didnt see the leaks
Finn is a Windu
Rey is a Kenobi

Why couldn't they just reintroduce Mara Jade? I don't blame Disney for nuking the EU, but well they could have treated it more like a soft reboot and kept the things that worked and fans responded well to.

Mara was big enough to be in video games.

I didn't think Mara Jade was a particularly interesting character, and I really liked Timothy Zahn's original trilogy.

At least Thrawn is back in canon.

False. Although I might be biased because she looks a lot like my mother.

>Photoshopped name plates
>leaks

>Shh, it's 2017. Bigot.
It's actually a galaxy far far away in a time long ago. retard

I like the idea of Luke falling for a chick who was trying to kill him. Femme Fatale is surprisingly lacking in Star Wars.

Finn being a Windu is so fucking retarded it hurts my head.

So how are years counted in Star Wars? Like, in real life, we retconned years to work off of Jesus 's birthday, but "year" is it for their galaxy? I imagine they don't use how planets go around the sun and crap, since they span many systems.

Now that you mention it, I guess it does work well with the Star Wars type of "mish-mash of old-timey genres and tropes" thing. Feels different when you're reading it in a book, it would probably work pretty well on screen.

Think about it. You have nerds on Youtube and Reddit who go through every frame of the trailers. Don't you think this "leak" woudn't be the biggest news ever?