He killed millions

He killed millions.

welcome back

The only interesting thing I can think of regarding the Wind Rises (besides Miyazaki licking the Jews' asshole) was that I imagine it to be Miyazaki's response to Scorsese's the Aviator.
There were several scenes that were taken right from the Aviator, but I'm sure Miyazaki was taken aback by its crass Americanism.

also fuck chinks

So did Albert Einstein.

No, billions

Why is this the most forgettable Miyazaki flick?

Because it's like a gook Oscar bait.

You're thinking of Oppenheimer genius.

He killed millions.

can someone give me a tl;dw of this shit?

I was going to say "that's Ponyo" , but Ponyo at least had god tier animation

>portrayed as a brilliant aeronautical engineer
>literally stole everything from Howard Hughes' H1 racer right down to flush rivets

The Germans were fucking right in the movie. They do steal everything

You're right the ponyo animation was ridiclous.

He killed godzillions.

>he didn't care about the war, the only think he cared about was his love for ovens and making the best ovens ever

He killed billions

It's probably his most mature work. You guys are just Nazis.

No, it's not. It has elements of truth in it. Better than Farhadi any day of the week.

now fuck off brainlets

>There were several scenes that were taken right from the Aviator, but I'm sure Miyazaki was taken aback by its crass Americanism.
Then he's a fool. Regardless of how butthurt it makes foreigners and globalists America during the golden age of Hollywood and aviation was a very special time and place to be.

Elaborate

I never really understood why exactly Miyazaki decided to make this movie about designing the plane that came directly before the Zero instead of making the movie about him, you know, designing the Zero

The Germans and Americans believed the Japanese were too stupid and backwards a society to ever create something as sophisticated as the Mitsubishi Zero, judging them a people that mostly cloned existing technology and designs.

And they were right. Most of the design elements of the Zero are taken from Howard Hughes' H1 Racer. But this movie is japanese and Miyazaki is kind of hacky so JAPAN STRONK.

Earthquake scene was great. Can't remember anything else. Was there a bit of Magic Mountain, wasn't it?

He was killed by millions

Did i watch a bootleg version or were the sound effects made with human voices?

I had no idea the planes used in Doolittle, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were Zeros.

He was a good friend.

Is that Kiki's delivery service? Literally the only Ghibli film worth watching.

that would be ponyo
I quite liked the more realistic drama aspects of the wind rises

Every single human on the planet until the end of times will suffer because of his actions.

Hemingway wrote that people stared at planes because they were beautiful, no matter which side they flew for

>Literally the only Ghibli film worth watching.
That's Warriors of the Wind.

NAAA

THATS YELLOW VENOM

Harro amelika! Yu habu gotto mairu!

>ponyo
>forgettable

>The Wind Rises
>realistic anything

WEWLAD The Wind Rises has some of the most poorly written character dialogues and interactions of any film. Literally nothing about it is realistic unless you're an autistic Japanese hack director.

>be yang wenli
>entire gang wants you to embrace dictatorship
>have to live with your friends being retarded and not understanding you

Holy fuck lol

>Regardless of how butthurt it makes foreigners and globalists

I know you're meming but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if there are people who equate commenting on anime with crusading against globalization.

You literally just got that from watching The Aviator.

That was never Germany's contention or even America's. It was literally Hughes' own headcanon and that guy was a loon.

>Sup Forums knows these movies are mostly intended for Japanese audiences
>surprised when they have a Nipponese Nationalist bias

Hollywood has literally rewritten history to shoehorn Americans into historical moments where they were completely absent while removing them when they would've been the antagonists.

He's shitposting. Hughes was literally insane as well as a full-bore schizo. You'll hear claims from all sides from stuff as ridiculous as the Zero derived from the Vought V143 to outlandish shit like it being a Gloster F.5. Historians have shot all this false tripe years ago.

The final battle in Fury was fucking hilarious. The Wehrmacht fighting like Zerg Soviets was priceless.

yeah it was an interesting touch

Based

>You literally just got that from watching The Aviator.
Is there some sort of special director's cut of The Aviator where this is brought up? Because the japanese aren't mentioned once in the version I saw in theaters.

By globalists I'm talking about the people that don't believe any time or place has ever been special\and we're all the same shit and no country or culture has even been exceptional. It's simply not true.

>>watch out edgelord coming through

People didn't like this movie? I thought it was good.

Hughes stole everything from the Wright brothers, and they were just ripping off George Cayley. Sad.

Not just hollywood. Americans in general.

See battlefield 1.