How long until the Western world realizes it's time for a muslim genocide?

How long until the Western world realizes it's time for a muslim genocide?

Just a while ago a muslim attacked innocent white Germans with an axe, this muslim was just a child.

None of them are to be trusted, all muslims, man woman child, are deeply invested in Jihad, their goal is white genocide, there are no exceptions, they are rotten from birth.

And yet still the white man shows compassion. Muslims would have gassed us four times over if we did to them what they do to us. Not a single muslim has been harmed by white hands and yet they continue to kill us.

When is enough enough? How long until we realize the world will not be safe for us until the last muslim is shot in the back of her head? We must start attacking them at random as they have done with us. Destroy their business and torch their houses, assault their pregnant breeders until the filth leaks out of them.

It's time to get drastic, we need muslim blood and fast!

read on here that he was 17.
the kike media is trying to spin this shit already. That was a man that attacked those people with an axe

The muslims are just the bullets, who do you think keeps pulling the trigger?

Only blue-pilled faggots call for the genocide of muslims BEFORE the one of another group of people.

He was a young child, and they will get younger and younger. Because of that I have no sympathy left for muslims, I will cheer for their dead infants because a muslim infant is nothing more than a future rapist, murdered and terrorist.

This picture is as beautiful to me as a sunset. And so it will be for more and more woke Europeans and Americans.

we wuz asleep and sheiit

Remove kebab?

>Just a while ago a muslim attacked innocent white Germans

More like tourists from Hong Kong senpai. But i guess in toothpaste land they would be considered white.

Muslims are inhuman beasts, they are animals who attempt to mimic human behavior. They have to be utterly eradicated and wiped from history, then we can look further.

Personally I have no problem with Jews, they kill muslims so they are my ally. Sadly they do not kill fast or brutally enough, they still think their children should live.

Chinese are close to whites in usefullness to the world, and I doubt he was discriminating.

This was a small muslim boy carrying out a massive terrorist attack, we need to force muslim women into abortion because they are only breeding more beasts.

Empathy is what sets us apart,

and might just as well ultimately end us.

he was probably 20 years plus, claiming to be a child so he can import his whole family and wont get deported no matter what.

>Personally I have no problem with Jews, they kill muslims so they are my ally.
You're a lost cause. Who do you think is responsible for this muslim invasion?

Happening Coup in France

Vive Piquemal

>Not a single muslim has been harmed by white hands
what are US invasions?
what are NATO bombings?

you should make the case of protecting local interests/population, not about who did what to who, because we still lose badly in that department

The naturally violent mind of the muslim animal. They must be brutally culled, I want them tortured, all 1.6 billion of them.

Bombing muslim nations is us trying to uplift them, but they keep ignoring and resisting their superiors.

Not a single muslim death in history was unjustified.

The jews are a bigger threat than simple-minded muslims. Deal with them and see how the muslim problem will subside.

He was BARELY seventeen, if that old.
The next one will be twelve, the one after that will be a six year old suicide bomber.

These are not people, thet are things, and we must do away with them.

Do it yourself kike. Let's see if you can take on the muzzies without Americas help

I hope you Jews get ground into the dirt by the Muslim savages

I know, I'm sickened by the fact that they continue to exploit our goodness.

Not a single muslim has ever been harmed by us unprovoked and undeserved, but they cause civilian deaths.

Our love is too great. We need to burn them.

Why do you defend objects? They are not human.

Not a single jew has ever killed a westerner, but every single muslim wishes for nothing more than our blood running the gutters.

Muslims are a dangerous animal who need to be tortured to death, to show the world that white compassion has a limit, though very hard to reach.

>Not a single muslim has been harmed by white hands and yet they continue to kill us.
What are the 9 FUCKING wars in the Middle East and the 12 MILLION people dead ???

Honestly I'm surprised more aern't killing you retards.

>Not a single jew has ever killed a westerner

Asshole, we're trying to save them and they remain ungrateful.

We haven't killed a single civilian that wasn't pushed in front of harms way by one of their own.

12 million objects were cleaned up, not a single person died there except our troops.

>We haven't killed a single civilian that wasn't >pushed in front of harms way by one of their own.

>12 million objects were cleaned up, not a >single person died there except our troops.

You deserve to die, not the innocent people YOU. I hope some achmed puts a knife through your thick head

Those were sand niggers killing sand niggers. Fuck off you retarded nigger. Shouldn't you be sucking Daddy Mugabes dick you fucking uneducated savage faggot? You probably cut up white children for mutu. Fuck you nigger!

Fucking Kike, go back to Pissrael we don't need you trying to stir shit up more. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT KIKE

7/10. I had a good laugh

>this muslim was just a child.
He was """""""""""""17""""""""""""""""

Fuck off back to Pissrael already you Rat.

There is no such thing as an innocent muslim, and please refrain from calling them people, they are things.

According to German media. Face it. Muslim spawn cannot be trusted either, wait until a middle school is blasted to pieces by a twelve year old. These inhuman beasts will stop at nothing so neither should we.

I agree with you. Keep up the good work.

t. Level 38 stormcuck.

I like your message, I hate the delivery in 2006 stormfront language. Weak.

It is our fault for not being more thorough. We should not make the same mistake again.

Sterilize the muslim populace from birth, round up all of those things we can find, and one by one destroy them.

Fine but only if we get to start with you Jews first.

EAT SHIT AND DIE CHAIM. PITY MORE MUZZIES AREN'T TARGETING SATAN-GOGUES

Maybe we should drop more bombs on Iraq and Syria? That might stop terrorism this time

I'm not even a Jew but keep trying.

>daily reminder that the Islam are making a global yihad
>daily reminder that ISIS already threatened Brazil and Mexico
>daily reminder that they also made terrorist attacks in China

Islam is out of control, but they are stupid. Once the Western World gets rid of liberalism muslims will have a REALLY bad time like never before

Weird, because you speak like only a kike would (or a person who is extremely blue-pilled/brainwashed).

Nukes would be good, but terrorism won't stop as long as there is a single object of islamic descent left, their DNA is rotten.

What exactly is wrong or weird with wanting the muslim scourge off of the earth?

You admitted to being a Kike on this thread already, Shlomo. If you're not a kike prove it, Say Israel deserves to be drowned in pig shit and all ther women fed to niggers and raped, Say Yahweh is a demon and that Hitler was right

You're right that they can't but I don't trust any of their proposed ages either because they're all a bunch of lying ragheads.

Was Hitler right , Chaim ? The holocaust was clearly justified seeing how Jews are behaving now. Exactly how Hitler predicted

What's wrong is you literally said that jews are "bro-tier" and you'd rather see the extinction of muslims than them. You're either a kike or a brainwashed retard. Pick one.

Israel deserves to be drowned in pig shit and all their women fed to niggers and raped, Yahweh is a demon and Hitler was right.

Now that we have that out of the way. We need to massacre muslims, I do not care who they are.

I've only heard kikes talk about Arabs as non humans. Even the most brainwashed neocon doesn't speak like that

Filthy stinking kike

Well, in all seriousness, the answer is "never". Because it is not time, nor ever will be.

2 billion muslims bro. how much cognitive dissonance does it take to believe that?

funny how their DNA turned evil after sept 2001

Did 6 million die in the """holocaust""" ? These are very simple questions Moshe, If you can't answer them correctly maybe you should leave the Netherlands and go back to pissrael

the whole point of propaganda is to dehumanise the enemy, so that the psychological impacts of terrorising and killing them isn't so harsh, because hey, they are animals.

seems like ol mate doesnt know how to turn the tv off

Nice copy paste, Baba Kamma 113a: “Jews may use lies to circumvent a Gentile. Say something original

It was evil even before Islam. Islam is nothing but the culmination of their murderous nature put to script, the bloodline must die.

Sharks are prone to murder, so are muslims. There are 2 billion beasts who only have violence in their hearts

Post a time stamp with your dick

The media does nothing but coddle muslims and blame whites.

Arabs are the progenitors of civilization kike. What civilization have you created?

And the media is owned and operated by Jews. Do you see your narrative starting to crumble?

What now?

Yes it's small, keep the playground out the discussion.

So Jews are protecting muslims so that I will hate muslims? The fuck are you getting at?

You need to reprioritize your objectives, I get it you hate them. I do too, however are you going to kill the innumerable hordes or the Kosher-rats who let them in ?

You need to start mass deportations but first you need to kill the EU and every """"politician""" who supports it

Arabs are who killed the progenitors of civilization and took their place, they are a parasite race.

Traitors deserve to die alongside animals.

My thought is simply this: if we exterminate every last muslim, there's none to fuck us over with, we can focus on clearin up the rest after that.

I just want to hear muslims scream and bleed out.

What the fuck is up with your dick? Why is it like brown? And why are you splitting it in half with the paper?

Keep the playground out the discussion, I cannot prove my non jewness better than showing foreskin.

It's brown because I half Surinamese, but I still respect and acknowledge whites as the superior race.

That's very convenient for you Jews, Also that picture is edited, no way it can be 4mb. You encode X-light in it ?

You should get that shit checked out

He's a Jew, I didn't see his foreskin

How fucking eager are you to see more of my dick, holy shit.

To be honest, the less people see my dick the happier the world is for it. But I distinctly feel dicks aren't a Sup Forums worthy topic

>going to war in a sweater

Agree with OP, Muslims are the scum of the earth. Should begin exterminating them already, starting with Turks.

Kebab removal service coming soon!

Small dick for a nigger though. Or are you javanese surinamese?

Europe and America are genociding ourselves, we are genociding the white race, while we bow and scrape and obey our new Islamic overlords.

>What is Coudenhove-Calergi?

The entire EU is a white-genocide plan, and it's working great. USA same story.

Worse, poo in loo.

Exactly why I refuse to have children. I'm a mongrel, breeding would only further white genocide.

Worse indeed. Maar altijd nog wel een flinke stap boven Creolen en vooral zandnegers. Waar kom je weg?

Are there tiers of comfiness we haven't yet attained? Future technologies that will elevate war to entirely new levels of snug?

Woonachtig in Zwolle op het moment, zie nog of ik daar blijf. Geboren in Islamsterdam, de Bijlmer om precies te zijn.

Vandaar m'n rode pil omtrent het blanke ras, het is gewoon objectief beter.

The west has to start owning up to the fact that we are indeed attacking a weaker race/tribe for their resources.
And not be surprised if they try to repay is with cutesy attacks when sneakily coming into the country of their oppressor.

Problem is of course, WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM IN. They are weak and practically harmless, unless we fucking encourage and enable them to play this stupid shit on our territory.

>Not a single muslim has been harmed by white hands and yet they continue to kill us.

When the pope calls for a crusade

For what resources? Most euro oil comes from Norway, the US produces its own. And oil is dwindling in it's usefulness anyway.

We're trying to improve the region, but the sandmaggots won't accept a peacceful resolution, so killing them all is the last way to go, they did that to themselves.

Actually, Europe and the US have been bombing the shiite out of Muslim lands for 20 years now.

It's pretty rich, while we bomb them in long-term mass slaughter campaigns, we call them "terrorists"

Uhu, Zwolle is wel redeliijk blank vergeleken met Amsterdam. Helaas, zoals bijna overal zie je ook daar een toename van zandnegers. Geredpilde koelies zijn er wel meer. Christelijke (letterlijke) loos worden ook onderdrukt door Moslims en zelfs Hindus.

> They are weak and practically harmless, unless we fucking encourage and enable them to play this stupid shit on our territory

Don't underestimate your enemy. These couple hundred k Turks in our society are not harmless. They have much more fighting spirit and loyalty to their kin than Whites.

>Just a while ago a muslim attacked innocent white Germans with an axe, this muslim was just a child.

No actually he attacked gooks because he had enough of anime

>And so it will be

Russia found trillions of dollars worth of rare earth metals in Afghanistan in the 80s that our intelligence agencies intercepted info about. In Syria theres a case to be made Russia's main interest has to do with a pipeline.

I knew this was coming.
shit you got the pro lifers in the us that wanna wipe out a billion ppl.
the west is blind to their part in all this

Daarom denk ik dat we proactiever moeten worden met willekeurige aanvallen. Steek ze neer waar ze lopen en discrimineer niet, man, vrouw of kind, zorg ervoor dat geen moslim zich ooit nog veilig voelt.

Het is oorlog, het is tijd dat we dat inzien. Al trap je een Marokkaanse peuter scherp in het achterhoofd. Alles is een stap vooruit.

Your bombing campaign against Japs was vicious beyond anything you or we ever did to Muslims. You interned them and brutally abused them even after they surrendered. Yet we never had Japs committing terror attacks against western civilians in retribution. Face it, Islam is a merciless and utterly degenerate ideology. Nothing compares to it.

japnese bent over, muslims won't

Japanese recognized their superiors. The muslim animal is incapable of such abstract thought.

Adolf aub

Jij zou er niet lachend bij staan kijken als iemand een islamietisch gebroed kopstompt?

Vage prioriteiten.

also, when the war ended it was over
the iraqis surrendered in 2002 and the bombing has never stopped

You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about islam in chinese adult cartoon forums.You can't talk shit about islam on outside. because we are everywhere and there will be alpha muslim boy who will beat the shit out of you.Yes you are obese NEET who never go outside.You are coward. you say that you will kill all muslims but you can't because you are coward and fat.meanwhıle i can talk shıt about chrıstianity in my country and ın the europe. and no one will attack me. If they;A MUSLim brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a church and basically you can't do nothing. but can you take shit in mosque without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about Islam in internet. beucase you're internet crusader.Your people will never rise against us. because we will kill them in sight.You want a war? we're ready for war in when we were born. you raised as soft.your family only care about you getting a job. no warriority.meanwhile our families taught us to how fight with kuffar.

Het is inderdaad oorlog en hoewel het misschien laf klinkt denk ik dat de tijd nog niet rijp is voor gewelddadige eigenrichting. De politiek staat (nog) niet achter ons. Als je als een blanke een Marokkaanse peuter doodschopt is de wereld te klein, als een groep Marokkanen een Nederlands meisje verkracht en doodmartelt is iedereen dat volgende week alweer vergeten, enfin je kent het wel. Het wachten is op de eerste serieuze aanvalen op onze rechtsstaat (9/11 achtige aanslagen, partijen als DENK die veel draagvlak krijgen, politieke moorden, etc, machtsgrepen) en de politieke elite zelf ook tegen moslims keert. Voor mij kan die tijd niet snel genoeg komen.