It's hilarious how fucking homophobic (or "transphobic"?) 90s movies are. Holy shit

It's hilarious how fucking homophobic (or "transphobic"?) 90s movies are. Holy shit.

The movie makes subtle jokes at the expense of trannies pretty much every minute.

Most obvious is when the boy catches Doubtfire pissing. Literally freaking out and immediately guessing her gender: "Mrs. Doubtfire, she is a man! Or some half man, half woman thing! Call the police!"

He literally wants to call the police because of a transgender in his house.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be 100% impossible to maket his movie today.

Always hated how ugly that kid was

90's were way more honest about things. It's true trannies are disgusting and mentally ill. I would never allow one to get close to kids.

What did they mean by this?

LOL

It was a different time.

>Playstation
>degenerate piece of shit subhuman

This picture couldn't be more accurate if it tried.

Cross-dressing and transvestitism was even made fun of in a children's film. It truly was a different time.

Nintendo will never use Ganondorf as a final villain again in Zelda and we all know why.

I miss the 90s.

The 90's were better. Fuck liberals. Whiny piece of shit fags. This is why comedy is dead.

>It would be 100% impossible to maket his movie today

Umm, Williams suicided because he was preparing to shoot Mrs Doubtfire 2, and only agreed to make because his ex-wife was a gold digging cunt.

And Martin Lawrence has another Big Mama's House sequel on the burner (the nog Doubtfire franchise).

holy shit

Watched this movie recently. Made me realize that having a family is fucking stupid as fuck. Also sally fields character was an insufferable cunt. I would have shot her in the fucking face.

I mean the exact same it was with 1:1 the dialogue and stuff. Of course the concept still works today.

It's funny how both movies just show that men are literally better than women at everything, though.

>literally brings a zoo to their house
>she has to put up with this shit for 20 years
Understandable she is like that, desu.

Her reaction when she realized it's Williams under the mask was fucking funny, too.

Still find this hilarious ever since somebody pointed out that they actually draw the fishmouth

This. The thought of someone with a dick and balls calling himself a woman or vice versa will always be wrong to me. We aren't allowed to call these people mentally ill anymore just because they aren't hurting anyone. What if some guy thinks he's Luke Skywalker and wears a robe and carries a toy lightsaber around trying to mind trick bartenders into giving him free drinks? Everyone would say he's fucked in the head. Actually believing you're a woman even though you have a dick and balls is fucked up and it's not normal.

What was the entire basis for a comedy film in 1993 is everyday life now. Sad.

good fuck those faggots

>he isn't hurting anyone just leave him alone, who are you to what's normal.

The Internet and social media was a mistake

I wish there was a youtube channel in the style of buzzfeed where they gathered trannies and made them watch this movie and recorded their reactions.

I would love to see trannies cry

Web2.0 and beyond was. Early internet was dope

People like that don't understand what humour is. They want to police what everyone says even if its comedic.

Nah, I want a room full of young college students watching Eddie Murphy's RAW

>soul man is now a true story

did that nigga shave his stache to make it look thin?

How many people do you think put that together?

Ace Ventura too. I want to see trannies react to the "Einhorn is a man" scene and the "He found captain winky" scene.

What about the shadow penis scene from Naked Gun 33 1/3.

Robin really had his ear to the ground didn't he?

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. The reactions would be hysterical.

Being trans doesn't give you a free pass on lying and being deceptive. A kid today would react exactly the same way.

It's almost like back then there were still people who thought cross dressing to be unusual and funny to see.
Nowadays it's either brave or mentally ill.

Being "trans" is a perpetual state of lying to oneself.
>woo wee just gonna chop me cock off fellas cos I feel a tad girly today hehe

No because the parents would have already taught a boy that age that having a dick doesn't make him a man.

>Nowadays it's either brave or mentally ill.

Really activates my almonds when people do call it brave. It's not brave in the West. Maybe in the Third World, where people get mangled and killed for acting out, but not in the West.

Because rightly so trannies are sick in the head and should illicit fear

Science disagrees with you

Disagrees with me? You mean the parents of that boy right? I'm just telling you what the parents would teach the boy.

>2 minutes in
>I just hope there ain't no faggots lookin' at ma ass
>sjws in tears
I like you. You're an ideas man

Science disagrees with your claim that parents would have taught him that

Some parents would teach that.

>Eddie was apparently caught giving a tranny hooker a 'ride'

>character at the start complains about normalizing smoking and quits.
>entire movie is about normalizing cross dressing with the name DoubtFire.

really makes me think

Transgenderism is mental illness

A man impersonating an old woman is still fucked up, not 'transphobic' ffs

>sweet old nanny starts taking care of you
>find out it's a dude who has been lying about their identity
this is transphobia to you?

The movie wasn't about normalizing cross dressing. It was about a man who loved his children so god damn much he would do anything to be around them more, even something as crazy as cross dressing frequently.

It's gotta be confusing as hell to be a kid these days.

I feel like most Dads explain to their kids the truth but then their liberal teachers at school probably shove trans-acceptance bs down their throats. Who knows what womyn tell their kids.

At the same time their told to accept science on climate change with no discussion but accepting science on human biology is transphobic and there could be up to 30 genders?

Poor kids are living a life of completely tickled almonds

I watched this the other day and had the exact same thought.

Don't you guys see that it's because this attitude was so prevalent then, that it's been flipped around now.

It'll be back to "normal" in the 2030s.

Post this on pol

Some completely impassable tranny works at the same place I do. It's a fat white guy with shitty makeup who wears skirts and horrible lipstick and dresses "goth", coffins and all. Total attention whore about it too and generally reeks to high heaven for some fucking reason.

I mean I already disliked trannies and I was like hey, maybe being around one will show me they're actually just "real people" like progressives are always going on about, I'm an open-minded moderate, I can be enlightened. Fucking NOPE. And then you know, this obviously male face and body are around you all day, and your manager is always referring to this guy as "she", and you just stumble over sentences avoiding pronouns, then for one second you just give an answer to the manager about a question without specifically shutting off the subconscious portion of your brain responsible for "mis"gendering people and you're like "oh yeah he's doing this", and then you're like fuck now this faggot is going to sue me or some shit.

And then he just goes around passive-aggressively or "confronts" you expecting an apology and getting a skeptical "okay" instead for claiming "I am a woman", and mopes around about it.

Like holy fuck, I'm not OPPRESSING you, I'm not beating you or arresting you or some shit, I'm just declining to artificially induce a mental illness and ingrain it into my own subconscious so I can participate submissively in the grand, solipsist feedback loop attention whoring trannies and "righteous" media are trying to establish culture-wide. I mean I don't live in the fucking USSR, I'm not obligated to "re-educate" myself to reflexively repeat whatever comforting lies you specifically want to hear.

And stop telling kids to transition you horrible faggots, and parents stop enabling that shit because you're afraid the schools are going to try to fuck you over, trannies kill themselves at rates consistent with mental illness, this is a kid's whole life you're fucking with.

>falling for the pendulum meme.
good
very good

I've always worried about having to work with one of them. It'd be like being forced to deny reality and lie constantly.

there may actually be a scientific basis for it though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

he's cute what are you on about?

>catched

That is irrelevant, because there is no biological basis used in any practical instance of this phenomenon; it is determined solely by self-identification. Even if a given "transgendered" person could identify a biological cause within themselves, it would only identify a biological cause for their delusion, and would not prove that they are whatever gender they say they are.

I cope by being good with words and never using a pronoun unless I forget, avoiding eye contact wherever possible, replying in a brief but friendly manner to literally anything, and remembering that one day I will save enough money to move away from the coast.

In the meantime, come hell, high water or lawsuits, I'm not giving this solipsist even the merest satisfaction no matter how much passive-aggressive mumbling he shits out.

Some doctor in India has a drug he's been prescribing that he claims cures "transexuality" and also the urge to crossdress. Take it with a big grain of salt though, this brought to you by the people who consider cow piss a homeopathic cure-all.

You're a fucking idiot and someone that would drive their future child to suicide

> I mean I don't live in the fucking USSR
Why do people think fags were acceptable in USSR? They would go to jail for being faggots.

No, you're definitely the idiot here. I was only explaining that there are parents who would do that.

He's got a pig nose

I've finally worked it out. It's got the face of the guy from Despicable me

It was a good time.

>What if some guy thinks he's Luke Skywalker and wears a robe and carries a toy lightsaber around trying to mind trick bartenders into giving him free drinks?

Never been to a geek convention before, eh?

This. It so went under the radar.

What movie is xe watching?

Oldfag here, sometimes I wish I died in 2000, because the world sucks since 2001

Don't get cheeky with me, boi

I think he referred to re-educating oneself.