First islamic terror attack in german history. Only victims are chinese tourists

How can the german people be so invulnerable when it comes to islamic terrorism?

Feels pretty good tbqh famalams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOpvwyp3elw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because hitler idolized islam

wtf i hate hitler now

1. Our intelligence services are actually doing their job. A Paris-style shooting in Dortmund has been prevented.
2. Our Muslim problem is less severe than France's.

On another note, it is ridiculous to pat ourselves on the back after a terrorist attack succeeded, whether the victims are Asians or Germs.

Why do Germans like to dig holes in beaches?

because it's WÖRK

>A Paris-style shooting in Dortmund has been prevented.

It should have never been planned to begin with. Those savages should never have even been let into the country.

And a shooting will happen. Just you wait. It's already happened a few times here in America, and the FBI is pretty good at nipping these attacks in the bud. Not to mention that those attacks were committed by American born muslims, who only traveled back and forth a few times from their shitty sand countries. I imagine these refugees will be much worse. We will see soon since Obama is so obsessed with bringing them in, and Hillary even more so.

Grab your gun, kraut. It's happening. Germany was always my fallback plan for if America went south. Now the savages are everywhere.

>psychotic refugee goes on killing spree
>terror attack
No.

Ideally you wouldn't have to prevent any mass shootings.

all according to plan*

>import a ton of refugees to make look like not nazis
>import other refugees to kill the previous refugees, because nazis
>use the money taken from taxes of the dead refugee retirement funds to fund isis to kill the jews

bam, totally foolproof.

Who doesnt? trenches, tunnelsystem, canalsystem.
The joys of being a young german boy at the north sea.

Do you even know what psychotic means? It means you hear shit etc. I doubt there's any information out that he did that considering that he's dead.

>trenches
Old habits die hard eh?

>"ALLAHU ACKBAR!"
>ISIS flag in his room
>not terrorism

Your right, it is his military-style assault axe that is at fault. Ban them.

>Grab your gun, kraut.
Our people don't have guns. They are also trying to get Switzerland to take in all guns because of some EU law passed a few days ago.

Did that too in my childhood desu

It's not the first. Arid Uka shot those US soldiers at Frankfurt airport a few years ago, and of course the Munich Olympics massacre was mostly carried out by Muslims. Along with various other incidents in the 70's and 80's.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to break the law, but with the rising threat of terrorism you need to do anything necessary to protect your life.

>victims are never Germans
All according to plan.

>How can the german people be so invulnerable when it comes to islamic terrorism?
Yeah they are just fuck pigs for the terrorists. Enjoy your endless ficki ficki

but switzerland isn't part of the EU? Also you can get a gun if you're member in a schützenverein i think.

Should shit ever really hit the fan people will start producing guns on their own, it's not that hard if you have a decent machine shop available.

>First islamic terror attack in german history.

So the rape of 1200 German women didn't matter on Dec 31?

Brazilians don't dig holes and build castles in the beach?

it was criminal not terrorism.

Plenty of muslim crime over here, no doubt about that.

Was that another false flag?

when i was young we dug holes in the backyard 6 feet deep but then we made bund fire out of them

>2. Our Muslim problem is less severe than France's.

Merkel is changing that. Soon enough you guys can surpass France in that regard. Be proud.

Aren't you a muslim country?

We're secretly behind it all to gain world domination.

>Only victims are chinese tourists
Nothing of value was lost

Sadly, yes. We have Sharia Law for Muslims here.

We are a multicultural society with only 1 state which is Christian majority out of 13 states. If you want to know how Europe will be like in 15 years time, just look at my country.

Yes but only to bury bodies from favelas

I think it's hard to hit people in the streets in germany cuz all the germans are in the factories / offices etc

It's sad too, because Malaysia is a highly developed nation.

>bury bodies
nigga, we dump them on rivers/lakes/ocean

>but switzerland isn't part of the EU?
They still have to pass the same laws as the EU if they want to trade with it.

>if you're member in a schützenverein i think
this might be an option, if they don't mind taking someone that young

There's nothing more fun than digging a hole at the beach.

Even Teekyuu has an episode about how fun digging holes is:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOpvwyp3elw

One of the best nation in South East Asia. It is still technically a secular country but that is gonna change soon.

Muslims here are benign. They are even affected by some Chinese culture in terms of festivals. But in recent years the Arabs are giving the mosque money to spread their branch of radical Islam. Youngsters nowadays are quite radical here.

China please nuke Germany

Kek wills it

Oh I cant handle this ReichBanter
My sides just split like Poland in 1939

When they're on holiday in Denmark they take fucking tents to the beaches

WHY ARE YOU PUTTING UP TENTS ON THE BEACH?!

>... is less severe than France's.
When you need to use the word 'severe' it doesn't look good.

#GibMoney

>Arabs are giving the mosque money to spread their branch of radical Islam
I wish I could say this was just typical Sup Forums-tinfoilery, but I happen to know this is true.

fucking arab niggers destabilizing my country

It's not the arabs destablizing it

It's the leftist beta cucks that gave your country away to another people

WRONG

The jews are the mastermind behind all this.
The muslims are just the pawns of this game.

So how many psychotic refugees do you think might be in Germany? Apart from the rapists of course

what about the ISIS flag?

consider this kraut.
First undermine israel-US relations.
Then make sure the burgers cut off military aid for da joos.
Then make Israel join the EU.
Then bring down their borders and get them flooded with muslim scum.

>chinese tourists

news is going to spread in asia, GG german tourism sector

Earning euros to give to Greece

Why bother preventing them at all?

Make like Grand Theft Auto and hunt them down when they reach the star threshhold

Germans and Musims are like brothers. We carry the same savagery in our hearts. All that AfD and Pegida shit you've been hearing about lately is just a deeply rooted jealousy because atm islam looks a bit more vital. They get more children and are more active in their fight against the west that we both abhor.

If that is so, how come jews are chased out of jewish neighbourhoods in europe when arabs move in?

Surely if the jews were behind it they would choose a people that weren't hostile to them

>Killing for one's religious ideology
>Not a terror attack

>now

you usually dont shit where you eat.

dat refugee shitpost

>the burgers cut off military aid for da joos.

lol thats the tricky part

da joos run US military.

what needs to happen in burgertopia is a full scale civil war....to cut any kind of funding to pissrael.

I missed this meme.

> da joos

Why are Slavs so fucking stupid

because he's pro muslim, Sup Forums is anti-muslim

Sup Forums should hate hitler now wtf s wrong with u?

Where I live your kind is the refugee, fucking turkroach.

stfu kike, your failed empire is crumbling right in front of your eyes

and were going to bury you

>guy could say out right is a Islamic
>have everything in his possession point to him being Islamic
>even have a big ass glowing sign above him saying im Islamic
>leftists and cucks still will say he is not Islamic
am i in a Parody of real life or somthing?

lol go prep abdul, cuck. I hope mutti merkel gives you a refugee too.

lel? I always thought that this was the most normal thing in the world for little boys. nothing better than digging trenches in the sand..or playing around with miniature panzers.

Can't exactly put up bunkers, people would object to that. Need to fortify those beaches in case of invasion. We're trying to do you guys a favour.

Kinda pissed at how all our terror attacks sucked so far. Those two clowns trying to bomb some trains years ago botched it. We need dead people, lots of dead people. Give us propaganda fodder for crying out loud. As long as this stuff only happens in other countries people can go "it's somewhere else!".

This guy DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO KILL ANYONE. What a complete tosser. He had a frigging axe and failed to kill someone, anyone. Why can't we have a Nice style attack. Or Bataclan. They can hit Berlin, nothing but slimes there anyway, seriously if they nuke that place I'd cheer and dance.

Not exactly a terror attack, they can pass it off as organized crime. Those guys weren't exactly screaming Allahu Akbar and waving ISIS flags. We need dead bodies, the more the better. Carnage, blood, some dead children, fire fights. Propaganda fodder mostly.

I can actually see mainstream media show this to promote Islam in Germany in the future.

Fuck off. Mudslimes are nobodies brother. At best they're usefull idiots you can use, at worst they're rabbid dogs you have to put down.

or seeing London bombed by the Luftwaffe

kek

#reichboysunite

>jewish neighbourhoods
Im not talking about that normal jew guy, Im talking about important jew, big fish.

Take your head out of your ass and do some research on the internet - protip start with george soros

Tents at the beach is not a bad idea,

it's a good cover from all the cold russian winds coming from the east.

>Muslims wish they were like Nazis
>Germans wish they weren't Nazis
>Nazis wish they were Aryan
>Aryan master race

This happens in NZ too.

You don't attack your base of operations.

Of course it is true. They are not even hiding it anyway. Some of the Iman even proudly proclaims that they are funded by the Arabs. Apparently it is prestigious for doing it for Arabs.

the only way to stop jews from jewing is to kill them all

leave no survivors, they want the same for white countries

don't leave the scorpion alive to sting again

it's us or them

You sound like you'd think hitler wouldn't be bothered with the islamic uprising in europe

At least they aren't shitting on them

Why would Islamists attack Germany?
Germany already surrendered to Islam.

So Chink VS ISIS when?

oh shit waddup

>he doesnt know about german scatophilia

Germans are disgusting, m8.

I don't see how mainstream media could promote islam anymore than they already do tbqhwy senpai

Everyone knows terrorists are sexually frustrated. No Muslim stays frustrated in Germany knowing they can rape anyone they want.

i think the muslims just wait for more refugees to arrive. Too many big terrorist attacks could make it harder to invade by immigration