>Not "she", "they".
REEEEEEE WHY
WHY THE FUCK

Man this second season is pretty bad imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E765zGG4GLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is this I cringed just reading that

Non-binary brilliant stock broker, putting cis white men to shame.

Man, I really liked the first season, though.

I'm not an americlap but, going by this Sup Forums show, 50% of all attorneys in the United States are nogs. True or false?

It gets brought up explicitly once, autist, then forms the backdrop for character development.

You are an actual idiot.

I'm never going to watch this show based on that image in the OP. And they are missing out because I will watch almost anything.

How will they ever recover?

>white knighting a TV show
they aren't gonna give you a role, user

I find taylor great, he sees the shit because he is a non-binary "they, their and them" freak that looks like a crack-android. it is them gift.

Are we not supposed to realise she's a woman?

Is it me or does them have a crush on their male coworker, the one them bought the autographed wrestling poster for

I don't get this shit. "They, Their, Them", is she multiple people?

I still enjoy the show even though it has this mentally ill person. AMA.

why?

because I really like Paul Giamatti and the scenes where he and Axlerod spitting hatred at each other are great. There are also some fun scenes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=E765zGG4GLQ

Is this stranger things? If so yea it sucked

>intern
>miraculously discovers some overlooked inefficiency that saves the company $12 million
>happens also to be a poker prodigy
why do hollyjew writers always have to rub their ideological dick in the audience's face? What's wrong with a modicum of subtlety? I'm not asking for something politically neutral (I know that's impossible in most cases) but why must they be so uncouth in promoting their agenda? It resembles the kind of propaganda the Soviets produced

to be fair it is presented as being some sort of super autist that nobody should aspire to be, it's never shown to be a real human being

I refuse to get triggered by these sexually confused people because that sort of reaction is exactly what they want and live for.

Good show, regardless.

In Jew York probably a high percentage compared to the rest of the country.

Can get into the show. Shows wayyy too many Blacks and SJW in the top when in reality most are scum.

>IRL trannies are so mentally fucked up that 40% of them commit suicide, even the ones who transition successfully
>the one tranny on this show is the most mentally stable person on the show

Really activated my almonds

Although I guess it makes sense since this character is not really a tranny, but a "non-binary" person which is not a real thing. So I guess they can make them appear however they want.

did edward furlong change gender after he got cancer? good for him he got a part in that show though.

As we saw in the all too brief clip from the plane, they is VERY uncomfortable about this whole thing and they will never really recover. They will change Axe Capital, but Axe Capital will not change they. Too bad, but they is too late and too uncomfortable to make a difference.

Honestly if you're gonna be a genderless freak, I'd rather use "they" than some bullshit made up word like "xhe" or "xim"

>which is not a real thing
Hermaphrodites?

Even intersex people land somewhere on the masculinity-femininity spectrum, there's no escaping it.

"Non-binary" is just an attention whore way of saying "I present myself in a way not typical for my biological sex"

Non binary is literally just dumb girls thinking they're not really girls because they like to wear pants sometimes

>getting mad over something this trivial
Season 2 is fucking brilliant

if it's so brilliant, why does the show hardly ever get any threads on here? And the threads that do get posted nosedive to the last page?

because it's too high brow, most of the autists on this board don't know the first thing about business and get buttblasted over things like this which actually help create unique characters/situations & ideas

I want 'it' to suck my cock

Xer?

because this is /tv, also 90% of the posters here know shit about what shorting, call/puts and other business practices are, since they are NEETS.

they understand a guy wanting to fuck his own mother, or a guy wanting to fuck an elementary school child and of course comics, this is the type of people that post on /tv and this is the type of shows posted on this board.

I mean at least dont make them a fucking intern, if they're so fucking smart and have made millions of dollars in the show already then give them a proper position

I thought it was just buzzwords people put in their twitter caption to show how sjw they are

Think I might drop the show. First season was so good. They make Dan Soder's character look like a cuck. Now all these alphas are treating this sensitive AUTISTIC FEMALE FAGGOT with kid gloves.

The show is has some SJW-y going on. I was getting law and order vibes at the end of Season 1, when Chuck Rhodes wanted to get rid of that one judge who was convicting black and hispanic kids. Then he has to throw in something like "SHAME ON YOU!" with a stern look on his face. On Law and order every other episode the characters get angry at another character, who's ideals aren't the same as theirs.

I'm on season two, and Axe's character keeps talking about "CHANGE" so often too. Then this character Taylor gets introduced, and suddenly "THEY" are the center of attention.

>mfw it's one of these threads

Well I just found out about the show. I need to get my licks in.

They is the worst fake pronoun since the faggot wants me to break traditional grammar rules to bend the knee to their special snowflake behavior.

Thats another thing. If you see a woman with a shaved head dressed casually. Are they non-binary? How are you supposed to know?

That's what 'it' is for.

You just avoiding using any pronoun with them and wait for them to write poetry about how you raped them after. Despite being depicted as cool and in control in media and literature, they are obviously very petty people.

>the looks on my leftist friends when I call one of their obviously female friends a "she"
It's priceless. I'm nice to all of them so if they ever get triggered, they are the ones who look like jerks.

>How are you supposed to know?

Oh don't worry. They'll be SURE to tell you.

is that the kid from american history x

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SHE" SHITLORD?!