You a cheer on happenings as if it's some kind of game

You a cheer on happenings as if it's some kind of game.

I'm a Bavarian dependent on regional trains and can't relax for a second now during trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrEpiT0Ht64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BavBro don't get

We've had enough and we're betting on how many have to die before something is done.

We cheer on happenings because we want to fix shit sooner rather than later.

What? Are you trying to tell us that Germany isn't as tolerant as the media says it to be? OMG you damn racist, xenophobic shill get out of here, we all know that Germany is the most peaceful European nation right now with perfectly working multiculturalism. The doctors and engineers coming from Africa really boosted your economy too.

Watch out n-AXE-t time you ride on a train

Happenings are a necessary evil

Germans are simply axing for it.

You brought this on yourselves by electing globalist leaders/parties

I'll be bringing popcorn

>can't relax for a second now during trips.
Good. Be the person that prevents people from dying the next time somebody snaps, because most of your countrymen seem to be too cucked to do so.

The AXE-is

i'm glad that i never leave my house 2bh.

while on the train, do not axe any questions.

Just carry your own axe, as it takes a good guy with an axe to stop a bad guy with an axe.

Whenever any Balkan country tried to remove terrorist kebabs, the West was pretty fucking keen on intervening every fucking time in the name 'humanity', but with nothing more than political interests.

Have felt like that since 2001; welcome to stone age, Hans, 15 years later. Don't forget to be tolerant, you don't want to be a racist, do you?

Hahaha you reap what you sow. Not a single fuck was give.

Kek
I live in Jerusalem :We had buses blow up ,people going on stabbing sprees and just 2 days ago they captured a guy who tried to get into the train with a bomb .After all the years of abuse by Eurocucks ,it's actaully feels nice when you now get a taste of your own medicene .

don't blame Sup Forums blame merkel and the rest of the traitors.

Yes you can. Stop being paranoid. If it happens it happens. It probably won't.

Maybe it's time for some protest.

Look at Swedens anti-rape armbands.
Maybe you should wear a t-shirt with a BITTE NICHT TÖTEN on it while riding trains?
It's not a hatecrime to ask to not to be killed and at the same time, it is fatalistic sarcasm.

Should someone ask you something funny, just tell them about Swedish police initiative and act shocked if they say it didn't work.

Or TÖTEN VERBOTEN.

Hahaha "nice" one Hans.

How? Its no different from danger of being stabbed by random Turkish youth in Germany. Were you afraid to step outside of your home for last 10 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=KrEpiT0Ht64

Around Akbars never relax.

How are the women holding up? Still in denial? I'd gladly help a qt3.7 fräulein flee then onslaught of feral animals and come to a nice rural white American state.

Any Hans' want to save their sisters from family shame?

>Import Americans
>don't get shot