imdb.com/title/tt0258068/
youtube.com/watch?v=TSa2I2_5n90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked this one too

this film is fucking amazing

>Live action Rick and Morty
>this film is fucking amazing
Spotted the reddit.

Rick and Morty is for edgelords who live with their mom and cream their pants every time they find a new picture on iFunny and follow the "I Fucking Love Science" page on FB.

Freddy got Fingered is for smart people who need a chance to relax their brains after a long day of thinking and making six figures.

Please kindly take this elsewhere before you derail my friendly thread

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE?
GET SCHWIFTY
LMAO JERKING OFF HORSES
BUUUUUURP

I was really hoping for some 90's fart-sploitation kino w/ Eddie Murphy destroying a meteorite with his sharts.

Fell asleep by the third act. Contrived sentimentality.

Plus Chris Elliott was completely underutilized.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

If I ever have to hear "Get Schwifty" ever again or "Show Me What You Got" I'm literally gonna kill somebody. Rick and Morty is pure cancer for people who like what everyone else likes. Worse than Star Wars fanbois worshipping a franchise meant for 12 year olds.

But to those who hate on my Freddy Got Fingered I have one thing to say to you:

You can put the cheese in you bum.

>You can put the cheese in you bum.
Why say that when it's far more trendy to just get Schwifty and shit on the floor these days?

SHIT ON THE FLOOR??? DUDE LMAO HOW DO THEY THINK OF THESE THINGS???

No clue. FGF and R&M are absolute mental diarrhea brought to life on the silver screen.

Flawed as fuck but I loved it because I'm pleb as fuck

Warmed my fuckin heart. What a fun day with friends in the summertime. Loved the jokes, Salma Hayek made my pee pee grow.

Kevin James with a KFC bucket on his head? Pure unexpected kino buddey.

Let's live life like Adam Sandler and his buddies.

Gf showed it to me, I'm thoroughly illiterate in comedies (willfully so) but I ended up loving every moment of it.

My heart goes out to you

>Plebby Goy Plebered
>Not Dude, Where's My Car

I watched it thinking it would be so bad it's good, but it turned out to be a kino commentary of how feminism and communism are unworkable ideas that are slowly ruining society

That alien looks fun

Thought that looked pretty comfy. Then realised the knife.

Smokin Aces & Macgruber.

I knew about it's negative reputation and thought it would be a dreadful memefest, but it was actually kino.

this Star War?

Yeah, the hippie shit she did on occasion was awful writing but still a fun character overall

Really surprised.

Came on late at night on BBC whatever. Was hooked all the way through, 1950s Vietnam is really comfy.

imdb.com/title/tt0258068/

filename

You should watch Goblin

This one really moved me.

I cried.

TEDDY BEAR

Watched this movie with my niece. Besides every single song being a Rihanna song it was pretty decent.

I was expecting to really enjoy this, but it still exceeded my expectations and I was grinning like a fucking retard all the way through

Didn't need to be a movie. Should have been either a play or just a novel

fpbp

How old are you?

kys

had to turn it off when he got that smoking hot gf just by looking at her once wtf kind of fantasy shit it that

>Gf

R
E
D
D
I
T

(500) Days of Summer, pic related.

>be 17
>with 7/10 chick for three months
>she wants to see 500 days of summer, I don't.
>finally cave
>agree to meet at the cinema
>get there before her, buy two tickets
>wait
>get text
>dumpedviatextmessage.jpg
>go in and see the movie by myself
>first movie i've ever seen alone
>love it
>now one of my top 10 favourite films ever

One of my favourite movies. Awesome, user. Hope I fuck her one day after discussing it a short while. If she's hot.

How do I unsubscribe from your blog? It's no wonder she dumped you, you're a boring cunt.

What did you want, for her to be Keyser Soze or for me to find a hundred bucks on the seat next to me?

I think film was a perfectly fine medium for it. A play would work. The actors' expressions and mannerisms are very important. Their voices too. I don't think a written version would do it justice.

was comfy

This was honestly a fun movie.
>60 year olds as action stars and sex symbols
>Kirk, spock and Mccoy just being bros
It was more star wars than it was star trek, but better than any of the star wars films.

Sounds like that bitch owes you $11 dollars.

Fucking hell you're boring.

A cute!

Nocturnal Animals

22, why

It was pretty damn good, how the fuck

Thought I was just going to like. After actually watching it I think it's masterpiece of an action-comedy.

Dead Mary

I thought it was going to be a shitty b-movie with a grown up Dominique Swain (my reason for watching). It ended up being great and less like Bloody Mary and more like The Big Chill+The Thing+Evil Dead. It was great for me, at least. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Same

>mfw the whore was shouting in Russian "I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE HIS DICK'S A KILLER"

Thank you user

Fucking sequels a shit though.

The original movie is perfection for what it is.

The Take 2016 with Idris Alba

best thing Elfman has ever done that's for certain.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSa2I2_5n90

Don't be so hard on yourself user, it's a fucking movie you like. You must be a hungoverer or someshits

The Tibbs Trilogy

I knew I was going to like the first, but the sequels are not liked at all by most people who saw them. I liked them all. The first is the best, of course, but the 2 others are high-tier mysteries. Poitier was (is? fuck, he's still alive at 90 yo BASED) fucking based.

The fact that a large majority of the film was devoted to really good action surprised me and they did it quite well

Sup Forums also told me this was had thinly veiled political commentary but i didn't see it

Still manchildren shit, but so much better than that other one

>MY ADHD NEEDS TO BE ENTERTAINED DO IT NOW FAGGOT DANCE MONKEY DANCE!!!!!

My dad took me to see this when I was 6 years old and the power went out mid movie, blessing in disguises because we got our money back but still got to finish the film.

Agree with this desu, saw it last night
>Sup Forums also told me this was had thinly veiled political commentary but i didn't see it
It was that the only straight white males in the cast who weren't bad guys were the man who was carrying the guilt of building the Star Wars equivalent of the Atom Bomb, and a (((reprogrammed imperial robot)))

Then the dumbass writers tweeted out that the rebels were brave diverse people of colour opposing white supremacists as if the subtlety was just too much for their virtue signalling
There was some serious rubbish like the overuse of very obvious "easter eggs" and working in of unnecessary callbacks that hindered pacing and plot, and the dodgy CGI to bring back people from the old movies, but it was original and fresh after the soulless pastiche of TFA and is probably one of the best Star Wars movies since Jedi

>saw this when i was a kid
>loved it
>find out many years later it was poorly received

but why

its like no one even likes fun

It had a certain charming sense of adventure. Only watched it out of boredom.

It was at a time when I was getting into skate-park culture.

It's not a coincidence that dozens of ''''''journalism'''''' websites told people how good the movie was, not because it's a great addition to the Star Wars series, or great character development, or borderline memorable plot, but because the characters are Asians, mudskins and habibs, with strong woman main character at the forefront. Was it because the plot needed them to be? No, it was to make articles like this spawn in the first place.

When you sacrifice creativity for politics there's no way your movie gets a star from me, no matter how fun the actual movie may be.

Gee not sittin on the fence there user, good for you. Am not a huge star wars fan and enjoyed the movie despite this fact thinking it was a nice touch and not a selling point as the franchise pretty much sells itself.

>UUUH BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK COCK, BLACK COCK DOWN!!

Pusher (1996)
Wasn't expecting anything and it turned out really really really entertaining and engaging.

I just wished it had proper chemistry between characters.

A team movie without team banter is a sin for me.

It was on TV at 1.00 am, I only watched it because I felt crook.

It was surprisingly good, it had everything from rabbits to communist, the main character was a shotgun wielding loli fighting off demons. It was like The Goonies but better.

Fuck George Clooney

Expected a somewhat okay movie since most Aniston flicks are at least relaxing to watch. Ended up with one of the legit funniest movies in the last 10 years.

Fair enough, probably too many cooks on the script

without a doubt peak baykino

is pretending to like this movie a new meme or something? it was absolutely awful, felt like a shitty sitcom that got the boot after one episode because it was so unfunny people died.

Bay's best film in years

I can't believe you guys consume this jewish shit.

HURR DURR WE FINALLY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT A 'NORMAL' WHITE FAMILY OH WAIT THEY'RE ALL FUCKED UP DON'T YOU WISH YOU RACE MIXED?

gtfo

The minute but fiendish cruelty of your post raised a dry smile.

This movie was fantastic. Pooh bear was such a great character too

Surprisingly a pretty decent thriller. I never thought a film about a guy yelling on a phone for 90 minutes could be entertaining.

what a misleading poster for a comedy

The kind where you're a good looking boxer who is the bastard son of Apollo Creed, the wealthiest boxer of that fictional world.

You idiot.

Wasn't that the point though, that they thought they were cool shit and turns out they were just shit?

The first zoolander