WHATCHA

GONNA

We'll now, looks like we have a good goy

SAY

ROFLMAO

you mean...
GUZMAN?!

LOL

I'm glad us Hispanics don't have that same nigger mentality and are willing to call out nigger tier bullshit even when we are minorities.

>colors only
It's coloureds/coloreds you dumb golliwog.

What did she mean by this?

Old

ikr

Same, mexican here.
Gf and bro's gf support blm and all that sjw shit, a couple of days ago they asked my opinion about the police brutality around here and I told them that ive never had a problem with cops because I'm not a shithead that acts disrespectful towards them.
I have been targeted by cops though, a couple of days ago some undercover asked if I was drunk and told me to watch out because cops aren't very nice to "my kind" around matamoras.

Generalizing is bad, user

That is nothing, at least we don't have blm shit.
Not to mention there is a huge rift where legals despise illegals and all that.

Ah, that sucks man.
Too many shit skins give us a bad name, they need to be more worried about fucking niggers and hopefully with these turn of events they probably will with these goddamn chimp outs.

word

DOOIN

>Niggers to stupid to understand that people write these speeches for them and literally rehash everything because why put effort in when you're getting paid for something you've already done

I remember a similar thing happened here with Tony Blair or Gordon Brown, it wasn't even that an actual person's speech had been copied it was the one off the Halloween special of the Simpsons with Bob Dole and fucking Bill Clinton. I wish I was making it up, anyone British will easily remember it.

RABBI

What's the problem?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_selfie
>Works created by non-human are not subject to copyright