NON EU CUCKS BTFO GET OFF MY ISLAND REEEE

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-the-new-prime-ministers-5-most-controversial-moments-a7142321.html

PROVE you can earn 35k a year AND pass a strict english exam or you are denied entry or deported

what the fuck was you saying about the uk being cucked again?

BRITANNIA STATUS:

[ x ] RULE THE WAVES
[ ] BE SLAVES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608255/Swedish-police-blame-migrant-sex-attacks-Nordic-alcohol-culture-European-women-s-non-traditional-gender-roles-new-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad jews can manage that with ease, huh? Sorry but you're still cucked.

Welcome back, Dad. ;_;

jews funded the empire and they fund the us military now...implying its a bad thing

you see with a mudshit infested europe a little island with a lower amount of them may be a safe haven to them

check who was the 2nd largest demographics voting for brexit....jews and then sikhs

both have burning hatred for muds

and thats rich coming from sweden

you voted tumblr into your govt

>I don't have a problem with the jews
Look at what your friend said above.

>strict Italian exam after ExItaly
>everyone gets deported

Implying anyone would want to live in your third world shithole. All those remnants of the Roman Empire, and you can't even take proper care of them. Disgusting. You also put souvenir shops inside your cathedrals.

Having a bad day? Did your rectum finally prolapsed?

You're right better live in Sweden than in Italy, especially if you're a woman.

Just keeping it real. Been to your country several times, always new places, expecting to see something that isn't crumbling to pieces. I always leave disappointed.

If it really was YOUR (as in current italians) ancestors who created all these magnificent buildings, how come you can't take proper care of them? How come you don't build new ones?

The rape meme has been debunked several times. Why are you still perpetuating misinformation?

I guess it's pretty much consensual at this point.
>swedish architects

t. Abdullah

>strict Latin exam everyone gets deported except my dad because he is lawyer

mama mia pizzeria,bonjourno

thats all i know :(

I hope he'll be a good leader.

I planned to do my masters In UK.
Now there is a chance I might not be able to do so.
Thank you faggots

sorry Hercules but you gotta go back

Heh. Current italians aren't related to those of the Roman Empire. You're all mongrelized trash. WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT. Lmao give me a break. Back to making your pizzas, Mario. The tourists are getting hungry.
A wild slav appears.

How can you pay for uni when you cannot pay denbts?

>PROVE you can earn 35k a year AND pass a strict english exam or you are denied entry or deported
There's 6 gorillion people in the planet a small fraction of that can pass your gay ass test and fill your country 10 times over
>b-but at least they're smart niggers right?

>Gatestone Institute 2010 data
>European Agency for Fundamental Rights 2014 report
>rape "meme"
>debunked

kek

Ehh it's Oke I guess... The Krauts might be able to help me.
Fuck off fuccboi

Day 26. They still don't have a clue. UK still hasn't left EU. They would have 2 years to sort out trade deals when they enact article 50. Theresa May has them all fooled.

Poor UK. Poor gullible UK.

Sounds like you are adopting Australian/New Zealand level immigration.

You either have to have a lot of money and want to invest it in the country or prove you have skills that the country needs.

better to have rich and smart niggers coming than dunb as fuck rapey ones like yours

Sorry but all "Sweden muh rape capital of Europe" fundamentally come from the same statistics. Statistics created by BRÅ (an agency in Sweden) who even explained that the statistics have been misinterpreted and blown out of proportion, and that Sweden in actuality are clustered in the middle when compared to other European countries.

Sorry but you really need to be educated.

> Sweden
> speaking about mongrelisation

KEK
E
K

its getting pulled later this year we are just stalling to but a little bit of time to break away easier

brexit means brexit..farrage is watching

there will be no u turn

>this amount of damage control

Didn't know it was damage control to do your research. You just regurgitate memes you've heard on Sup Forums and take them at face value. How are you any different from the SJW you hate so much? You're literally burying your head in the sand just like them.
>Sweden speaking about mongrelization
Why not? We're the whitest country on the planet. Stay mad, non-white trash. LOL.

>not leaving will make it easier to leave
of course darling. of course

I was born in Wales. Can I still come back if I want?

>denying the muds are over represented in the crime and rape stats in sweden
>denying sweden is the rape capital of europe
>implying we are dumb as fuck for not believing him

are you senile? do you really believe that additional time is not a benefit to making brexit easier to perform?

you dont understand how it works m8 i voted out but leaving on the day would really fuck things up

we need time to build the plan B which is trade deals with non eu states etc and that is what we are hammering out

when it happens remember this post

Beautiful R1a/b TutanKEKmun would be proud.

>denying the muds are over represented in the crime and rape stats in sweden
Never did. You can't even understand your own language?
>denying sweden is the rape capital of europe
Because it's not true. I've done my research, you haven't.
>implying we are dumb as fuck for not believing him
Look for yourself. How are you any different from a SJW? They could use the same arguments that you do.

>Lol you deny that all races are equal?
>Lol it's proven by science, you must be really dumb

Like I said, do your research, stupid anglo.

Yeah too bad those haplogroups aren't white, huh?

t. Somalian refugee

>this level of denial

Stahp pliz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608255/Swedish-police-blame-migrant-sex-attacks-Nordic-alcohol-culture-European-women-s-non-traditional-gender-roles-new-report.html

>Italians
>White

Hello Hitler.
Yes, they are related. It's only south of Naples everyone's mixed.

Wow that article sure showed me how we're the rape capital of Europe. Lmao you're so dumb.

Lol at Italy. You really aren't that smart, are you?

2 years isn't enough? whose gullible here?

After giving you access to their twitter, they are letting you shitpost on Sup Forums?

Sure, they are related in one way I guess, just like they are related to turks. They are mongrels. The cultural elite of the Roman Empire were not mongrels. See what I'm trying to get at? Romans were white, current italians are mongrels. Mongrels are not white. Period.

LOL italian men are below brazilians. Holy shit I would just neck myself if I were you.

> Italians are not white XD XD
> implying that non-whites achieved as much as Italians did
Better be napoliniggers than having somalians and mudlsimes raping your neighbourhoods 24/7 kek

Sorry but the cultural elite of the Roman Empire were white. You're just a mongrel. It's like a nigger in USA saying they are the same as the natives of Africa.

And niggers and shitskins are behind you.
Literally.

>Changing the subject because maximum butthurt achieved

"Ooooh I'm so ashamed we have not a lot of Nobel prices, boooh."

We're done here faggot.

> da elites wuz nordic
> le Nordicism meme

You are less attractive than Brazilians. Just LOL.

why is our character chinese lookin

Why should we discuss the rape meme further? I've already explained that we're not the rape capital of Europe, and there's plenty information regarding it. You refuse to listen so it's futile to continue that conversation.
Sorry but pic-related speaks for itself. I don't see many blonde, blue-eyed people in Italy nowadays. You're not related. Sorry but that's just the truth.

Because they own everything.

>I planned to do my masters In UK.
>Now there is a chance I might not be able to do so.
>Thank you faggots

Yeah, lots of foreigners, like you and me, can't just waltz into the UK and do what we want.

I'm not a fucking faggot about it though.

Theresa May plays 4D chess.

She is a lizard, and an authoritarian. She wants a population under control.

Her aim is to cuck everyone, immigrants and citizens alike.

Good thing you're so attractive, at least your guestes won't get bored of fucking only females.

Too bad you're so ugly. Literally below Brazilians. Must suck =/

I understand though. I mean when I went to Italy, I could literally only see people who looked like shitskins. White people in Italy are an EXTREME minority. I'd wager it's about 1%.

I don't believe it.
You would be still here if that was true.

>I don't believe it.
Denial. It's understandable. You literally can't cope with the fact that your country isn't white.

However, it's the truth.

>ignore Dinarids
> ignore Indo-Europeans
> fell for the "Arabz rap'd y'all" meme
> Latin has close to no Germanic words

KEK
E
K

My English is better than yours.

Damage control.

Yes, you've explained me that all the data, surveys and police reports are a Sup Forums conspiracy.

Enjoy your delusion that ancient romans were sons of Thor and modern italians came here in Italy from another planet a couple of years ago.

Probably living in "Tumblr, the country" must deliver some serious brain damage.

Doesn't change the fact you are cucked beyond repair.

dear god

whatever you say captian sweden

get back to your fucking cuck shed lmao

Don't most Pakis already have British citizenship?

>denial
> from the country that gave us the word stockholm syndrome

> no answer
> others do damage control

The only thing worse than a cuck is a cuck in denial

t. someone living in Northernmost Italy

>Yes, you've explained me that all the data, surveys and police reports are a Sup Forums conspiracy.
The "rape capital of Europe" meme originate from statistics created by BRÅ. This same agency made an official statement saying people didn't understand the statistics, and how they were compiled. Really you should do your research, you're just an SJW at this point.
>Enjoy your delusion that ancient romans were sons of Thor and modern italians came here in Italy from another planet a couple of years ago.
If you honestly think current italians are the same as the ones of the Roman Empire, you are severely deluded. You are mongrels. You look like shitskins, they didn't.

Sorry but we're still the whitest country on the planet. Less white people = more cucked. Stay mad, non-white trash.

I don't think that the bongs nor the ameriblubbers put effort into their posting , really.

By the way , I am at C2 Language Level when it comes to English...
Will I be able to pass the test with ease?

> earn 35k a year

fuck, they will be nobody left to be Uber driver

I didn't start the denial train, you did :)

Taste your own medicine.

You first.

>Italy
>Can't even into electricity
Lmao third world.

>implying this is going to apply to commonwealth niggers

You'll still be swamped with paki scum like before.

Kek

And I already told you no one gives a fuck about these statistic by BRA.
Data and surveys came from Gatestone Institute (2010 data), from European Agency for Fundamental Rights (2014 report) and from YOUR FUCKING SWEDE POLICE REPORTS (last one released a couple of months ago).

Christ, stop this fagottry please.

It's ok sven your bull will let you suck your wife clean tonight

>And I already told you no one gives a fuck about these statistic by BRA.
That's where the rape meme originates from. Retard lmao.
>Data and surveys came from Gatestone Institute (2010 data), from European Agency for Fundamental Rights (2014 report) and from YOUR FUCKING SWEDE POLICE REPORTS (last one released a couple of months ago).
No, those "surveys" and "reports" are using the statistics made from BRÅ.

>Be British
>Try to save your child from being gang-raped by grown arabs.
>Go to prison

Based italians

Ok this swede is a retard or probably is still under shock because a gang of muslims raped his ass.

This was introduced in April. It's also irrelevant because the biggest problem we've been facing in terms of immigration is illegal immigration, and Theresa May neither knows how many are coming in or how to get rid of them.

>skewering the facts so you can have bragging rights on Sup Forums
l- look guys! we're uncucked now!