Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing that guy is in is anything but a reddit grab for nostalgic harry potter fans who grew up

uncharismatic manlet rapper

> Dude white people can be terrorists too because Timothy McVeigh blew up a building 20 years ago : the movie

No, but I appreciate how Radcliffe is doing almost everything to distance himself from Harry Potter. Unlike Emma Watson, it seems.

Dylann Roof?

nah he was a lone wolf senpai

It's well filmed and well acted but doesnt understand its own plot

>Watson is making $1 billion grossing films
>Radcliffe is making B movies with Sasha Gray
>Ron is selling ice cream as it was always his dream to be a pedophile

The Watson and Ron options are the only desirable post-Harry Potter moves, Radcliffe is trying too hard at pretending he's not 5' 6"

Watson is milking harry potter and does movies for children. At least Radcliffe is trying.

I feel Radcliffe did the best he could with the script, but the script just wasn't all that good.

>Watson is smashing records and partaking in critically acclaimed films
>Radcliffe is 'trying' because his agent can't get him any decent work

Nah, Emma's going to be famous for another 20+ years while Radcliffe will die of a heroin overdose in the next 2 years

I feel Radcliffe is a literally a jew and this is poorly made jewish propaganda

>Around whites distrust is right

IS Radcliffe a jew ?

Yes

Whoever wrote this movie should be slapped in the face.

Famous for what?

>critically acclaimed films
>implying horns is not kino
>implying swiss army man is not kino
>implying perks of being a wallflower and beauty and the beast are films
>>>/reddit/

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

JEW JEANS

Nice jacket

/Thread

Not an argument

horns was pretty great except for the ending, which felt rushed and didn't tie off the story very well
swiss army man was weird and i liked it but i don't know if i would actually call it a good movie. It was different but not great.

Radcliffe made so much bank from HP he just does random scripts he likes
Kinda like Shia with Transformers

Radcliffe was born in Queen Charlotte's Hospital, Hammersmith, London, England.[2] He is the only child of Marcia Jeannine Gresham (née Jacobson) and Alan George Radcliffe. His mother is Jewish and was born in South Africa and raised in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.[3] His father was raised in Banbridge, County Down, Northern Ireland, in a "very working-class" Protestant family.[4][5] Radcliffe's maternal ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Poland and Russia.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D