face = 85%
body = 15%

ok

>talks about Chad
>posts gymcel

Body 90% face 10%

Gymchads only

lol this is hwhat cucks like you believe

You can just tell there's a bugeyed deathnikk horseface hiding behind that, handsome men NEVER get into bodybuilding. Just fucking lol if you think Chad even knows what a "macro" is.

Just lol if you think they dont

It's ALL about the body. Stay coping

you're the coper

face means everything

stop this fucking /r9k/ posting

afraid of the truth normcuck?

Ask a girl if she'd suck this guys BCC(big CHAD cock)

She say yes

Money >>>>> Face > Charisma (so long as you aren't some fat blob or midget) > Body = Height

Just lmao. Money isn't worth shit you stupid gremlin

It is literallu ALL about the body. Gymchad with no money gets more and better pussy than a billionaire copecuck

lol fucking blue pilled faggot

money = she will cheat on you with chad

Yawn

I've literally never worked out, yet I regularly get girls' attention.

From literally just me being myself, with positive energy, curiosity, and ambition.

I should mention that I am a broke ass college student as well

You get attention from girls you think are 8's which are everyone else's 3's. Lmao you look like a fag

But all the chads at my work never work out, they are all very tall and have really good posture but at the same time just skinny.

In the past year alone I've dated a variety of college educated women with good jobs and cute girls, with a couple hot chicks as well, and multiple foreign chicks

Enjoy needing to work out though to be able to pull half of what I do.

Lol post pics od these girls. I bet they're fucking ogres

poor fella

Ogres don't regularly get asked for their phone number by other guys when out in public.

Yeah I know whats your point are you agreeing with me

You just inadvertently agreed that the girls that I banged are hot, because ugly girls don't get asked for their phone number when out and about.

Why intellect + curiosity + ambition equals the next Steve Jobs to women.

The reason why gym bros are known to be dumb is because they don't have any of that.

Enjoy working hard to get laid while all I need is a simple pickup line, after gouging on Taco Bell :)

why are Canadian posters so obnoxious? They're weirder and more obsessed than Turks.

Lmao at your cope. Gymchads are usually successful.

Steroid users are literally better paid, more educated etc than the general population.

Only fat ugly "women" and jealous men cope by using that inaccurate and low effort stereotype.

Your all wrong...the main thing to get any woman is cock! If you dont have one your SOL no matter how buff you are or how much brains you have. I can take any woman and have her begging for more.

Canadian gym guy, for being someone who is supposedly an alpha Chad drowning in pussy you really spend a whole lot of time here. I've been regularly seeing your threads around Sup Forums for years now. Why are you so insecure about what we think of you? Real Chads are too busy doing Chad stuff to spend time here or care about what we think.

Might be thinking of someone else. I am a dyelcuck who aspires to be a gymchad.

Steroids are for the extreme insecure that can't even cope with the regular limitations of the human body

I'm skinny as fuck and have a potato nose and I still get hoes because I don't give a fuck and do what I want

Girls aren't as focused on looks as guys are

this

although face is almost everything, there's no excuse for being fat

I was just ranking it by the easiest way to get pussy. Not necessarily what gets the best girls