All I want to say: this show ain't bad, the autistic community just ruined it for me

All I want to say: this show ain't bad, the autistic community just ruined it for me.

Nah the show is fucking shit

it really isnt good *burp* god doesn't exist *burp*

why not say it in one of the multitude of other threads

good show, I love it, but fuck you Sup Forums for running it into the ground

If you like the show then you are the community and hence autistic.

Fuck this show

Because fuck you

Shit you have a point

it's literally a meme show, taylor made for reddit

>What is Steven Universe, MLP, Undertale, Homestuck, Sonic etc etc etc

>taylor

I never visit reddit so I didn't know about the autistic community until Sup Forums started making 40 threads a day about it.
Just goes to show the retards complaining about it being reddit are all redditors.

I know man, fuck the internet

'minder

Fucking RIP Undertale, what a nice game ruined forever.

I mean like, the show is good but not 9.3 good, more like a 7 or something. But then again this is imdb where dumbasses only vote 1 or 10

You just have shit taste, mang.

>GoT above The Wire
Right quality list you got there, m8. Really reinforces your argument

this! get schwifty user! it's a 10/10 show just like the chances god doesn't exist wub lub dub dub

what's with all the threads about this show?
did episode 2 just drop?

Everybody knows that nothing will ever beat GoT

Everybody just got triggered out of nowhere

>triggered out of nowhere

i'm stealing that for my band name

>above sopranos
>BB above sopranos

>*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY LISTEN
>GODS NOT REAL
>*BURP*
>Redditors sing with joy as a show has finally connected with them on a spiritual plane
>*BURP BURP BURP* GOD
>Redditors sieze up knowing that their favorite part is coming up
>*BURP* NOT
>*BURP* REAL
>Redditors explode ejaculating on each other everywhere with joy upvoting and laughing as if this is it. This is truly what life was ment to be. No gods no masters!

>H-h-hey Rick, I was just thinking, um..
>Oh you were *THINKING*, were you Morty? Must be *BURP* a first for you.
>Yeah, um, you know, since there are infinite universes and stuff, I mean, umm, isn't it pretty likely for God to exist?
>Are you fucking stupid Morty? God does not exist. Look at *BURP* *wipes chin* me, Morty. I said look at me! GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
>Wha-wha-what about beings that are outside our perception though, Rick? I mean, remember Fart? You know, that cloud thingy who could reassemble matter on a molecular level? Um, doesn't the existence of such beings prove that it is possible for God to exist, I-I-I am not saying that he definitely does but-
>Morty
>-I mean there's a strong likelyhood-
>Morty!
>-I'm just saying we should consider the possibility-
>MORTY SAY ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL PUT MY PORTAL GUN UP YOUR ASS AND SEND YOUR COLON INTO A BLACK HOLE. LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY. GOD DOES NOT EXIST. I AM THE GREATEST. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, HUH?
>...
>That's right. God's not real. *takes a swig* Glad we cleared that up.

The only autistic community I've seen are the autistic community of people on Sup Forums who spam threads with burping and shit

I don't understand why so many people here are triggered by nihilism

Dude this shit here is waaaay more on reddit, I don't get why we have to do it now but idk

I don't understand this argument. Rick's atheism is made fun of when he prays to god to save him as he is falling into oblivion and then pretends like he never needed god when he survives and all through out the show it shows ricks beliefs lead him to being a miserable, pathetic asshole

90 percent of them is just christcuck burgers. Ignore them.

the autistic community that hates this show made me love it

You're fucking retarded. That's like refusing to drive a Toyota truck because ISIS uses them

>2. band of brothers
how i just hate americans

>this show ain't bad, the autistic community just ruined it for me.

Literally every show discussed on the internet

Okay it's not that good

upvoted