What is it about my country that makes everybody so obsessed?

What is it about my country that makes everybody so obsessed?

Americans are easily baited because they have thin skin and large egos

Well on here it's less obsession and more like mocking the stupid posters who keep getting mad.

Your shitty foreign policy
Your shitty arrogant attitude
The fact that Americans are dumber than niggers
The fact that Americans do not use the metric system
The fact that Americans are obese as fuck
The fact that Americans think they own the world
The fact that Americans destroyed the fucking world, your interference in the World Wars fucked europe forever
Your interference in the middle east fucked both the ME and europe forever
Your shitty reactions when someone calls out your country for being so shit
The fact that you can't take a fucking joke
The fact that only 1% of Americans control over 90% of its wealth and yet you faggots have the audacity to even call anyone else poor
The fact that you mock thirdworlders for having shit conditions when your country itself is a thirdworld shithole with weekly mass shootings
The fact that the Americans on this site keep hailing a jewish cock gobbler that keeps wanting to interfere in the middle east when they voted for him because he promised not to
Shall I go on?

They’re just jealous, jason.

disdain or romanticism.

sometimes a bit of both

Imagine. I mean really, imagine being this absolutely butt-devastated by the little flag on somebody's post.

we must know...what lies deep...

Yes. Now this is the part where you dump your 400+ collection of >le 56% meme images. Seriously though, do you go to sleep everyday checking underneath your bed in case an american was down there?

shek yur pilow doode

>Seriously though, do you go to sleep everyday checking underneath your bed in case an american was down there?
An American is a more frightening sight than a monster.

Your shitty foreign policy
Your shitty arrogant attitude
The fact that Americans are dumber than niggers
The fact that Americans do not use the metric system
The fact that Americans are obese as fuck
The fact that Americans think they own the world
The fact that Americans destroyed the fucking world, your interference in the World Wars fucked europe forever
Your interference in the middle east fucked both the ME and europe forever
Your shitty reactions when someone calls out your country for being so shit
The fact that you can't take a fucking joke
The fact that only 1% of Americans control over 90% of its wealth and yet you faggots have the audacity to even call anyone else poor
The fact that you mock thirdworlders for having shit conditions when your country itself is a thirdworld shithole with weekly mass shootings
The fact that the Americans on this site keep hailing a jewish cock gobbler that keeps wanting to interfere in the middle east when they voted for him because he promised not to
Shall I go on?

ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY

im fucking dying
this post had me in tears and stitches

unironically how americans speak

Some examples, some examples...

GARABWLWAARRGHL YOU ARE TOO WHITE!

The amerimutt meme is good, but the fact that you guys cant take the banter makes perfect

>Your shitty foreign policy
Like when we saved the world 3x over and going on 4?
>Your shitty arrogant attitude
Like when we don't take your shit?
>The fact that Americans are dumber than niggers
Like when we lead the entire globe in scientific papers, top universities and nobel prizes? Nice racism btw.
>The fact that Americans do not use the metric system
Why should we use your shit system? Unlike you we don't feel the need to be different than USA all the time.
>The fact that Americans are obese as fuck
Not our fault we have so much good food for cheap, better that than starving like so many of your fellow 3rd worlders.
>The fact that Americans think they own the world
Well we made it what it is today.
>The fact that Americans destroyed the fucking world, your interference in the World Wars fucked europe forever
Europe is currently far far wealthier and better off than Asia, Africa, or the Americas. Looks like Europe should be thanking us.
>Your interference in the middle east fucked both the ME and europe forever
ME hasn't been relevant for centuries. Not our fault.
>The fact that only 1% of Americans control over 90% of its wealth and yet you faggots have the audacity to even call anyone else poor
10% of our wealth is still a hell of a lot.
>The fact that you mock thirdworlders for having shit conditions when your country itself is a thirdworld shithole with weekly mass shootings
Americans are no more likely to die in a mass shooting than anyone else. Good job buying into media spin btw. Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant.
>The fact that the Americans on this site keep hailing a jewish cock gobbler that keeps wanting to interfere in the middle east when they voted for him because he promised not to
Nice antisemitism btw. I don't give a shit, you guys obviously can't govern yourselves even if USA serves you democracy on a silver platter (Iraq) you shit all over it.

>this is what Amerimutts actually believe
Death to America!

This post is the embodiment of why everyone hates amerimutts. So ignorant yet so full of themselves.

Why amerimutts are such subhumans?

It's the biggest and most powerful nation in the world and even in relative terms, the most powerful nation that has ever existed.

There are no counterweights yet (maybe China will someday, but that's way into the future), most of the world, to be considered civilized and modern, must dress like you, act like you, have values like yours, and acceptable religion to you, we even have to communicate in your language among ourselves.

The USSR failed, the EU failed, LATAM and Africa are jokes of the cruelty of poverty and inequality. There is nothing to stop to do with the world as you please.

But it is worse. It is not the 330+ millions of "average Americans" who are going to rule, no, it's only a tiny fraction, maybe just 100,000 or 200,000 that can do with the world whatever they want with the rest of the other 7 billion.

And it is not "if they" use their power, they are already using that power to do with the world as they please, right now, and there absolutely nothing we can do about it.

That's a frightening thought, so we think that with memes and jokes we are going to make that danger disappear, but it won't.

So, now I'm going to play video games where I kill dragons and fuck beautiful Tokeninan elves.

Goodbye.

>Amerigoblin
>Monster
What is the difference

lol you proved his point