/Jennarel/ - Jenna Fischer General

This thread is dedicated to actress Jenna Fischer.

Fans of Jenna are welcome, as are ironic shitposters making memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
youtube.com/watch?v=-jsneUdzy9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King Me

literally who

B-list actress from a popular mid-2000s TV show.

and all-around failure

>all-around failure
>with oral skills like these:
lol no

What do girls mean when they do this?

Cute

post the images, you know the ones

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

it's not fair

I really don't.

My wife met her once in STL. Said she just kinda stood around and kept dropping her car keys. This was at a Macy's. She wasn't even really shopping or waiting on anyone's. She just stood there, dropping her keys on accident for 10 minutes before she sprinted out of the store and into the parking lot. She drove away in a mid 00's Honda CR-V.

Common symptom of autism, especially in females.

Literally /ourgal/.

>gifs in 2017
Learn how to use ffmpeg, you fucks.

That's cute

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

I can't stand "pam". Pretentious, shy cunt who laughs at everyone else behind their backs. I'd hate fuck her.

Could someone post the webm of her saying "I'm a sex addict."?

youtube.com/watch?v=-jsneUdzy9k

Wtf? This is new to me. Are people trying to make out she's the female brendan fraser or something?

I had no idea she was born in Fort Wayne.

Those don't seem so bad when all put together like that.

I'm surprised that it took this long in the thread for the unmentionable problem to come up

I'm going to furiously jerk off to this thread when I get home

she's an actress who benefits greatly from the push-up bra. In Walk Hard it is clear she has small b's

I'm late!!

So earlier today I was hanging outside with the smokers on a break (don't smoke, just like breaks), messing with my phone. A lady from the company next door was being nosy and noticed my phone's wallpaper is Jenna. FUUCK my autism is supposed to be hidden from the world

The problem with having autism is that you lack enough awareness to actually hide your embarrassing habits from people lol

It wouldn't have even happened if she wasn't nosy. Who does that?

Bitches, that's who

This was posted last night. Figured I'd ask again, if any art wizards can shoop Blunt and John into the truck?

Someone post *that* webm.

You know the one.

Is this *that* one?

JENNA FISCHER

How come John didn't want her?

Actually yes, that's the one.

jesus

Nailed it!

I ain't clicking with a domain like that.

someone click it and tell us what it is
on one hand it could be lewd pics, on the other hands it could be illegal weeb shit

I want to cummy in her tummy

Only if you're John.

Are you John?

John???

Pls respond.

What the hell is that picture about?

Jenna's been obsessed with John and the Office since the show ended.

>motel

>/Jennarel/
HAS JENNA POSTING GONE TOO FAR?????

That's awesome.... just awesome.

HNNNNNGGGGGG

Is such a thing even possible?

post the one with the shot of her soles

You're going to have to be much more specific user.

No fucking way, is this real?

This is why we need to save Jenna.

Jenna really needs a hug

It's from a model photo shoot like the one you posted, but maybe a different dress (white?). They show off her soles perfectly.

>that look of horror on John's face
Some of us would kill for a sorta-cute stalker girlfriend, bud. Try not to look so uncomfortable.

Hm. The couple in a white dress I have show toes, not soles. This one maybe?

>ywn tickle her feet with the marshmallows

Angela goes from a 10 to a 2 like daily

dayum, thats steamy

Lmao. I love that she just always records videos on her insta even if she's in bed with her makeup off. Angela gives so fucks.

Also, she's dyeing her hair brunette today :O

are you fucking kidding me

Some people are just lewd

Are we now legitimately memeing Jenna back into business like we did for Brendan Fraser?

While we're on the topic of Jenna, did anyone else get massively turned on by that one episode where Kathy tries to seduce Jim in his hotel room? I didn't know I had that fetish before seeing it...

Nothing is standing in the way of her career except for Jenna's obsession with John. We need to meme apart John and Emily's marriage.
Cathy is a whore.

Would Jim have, had there been no cameras?

Ahh, always nice to have a /jennarel/. How are my unironic bros doing?

Welcome back!

Thanks, brother! It's been a few days

Oh, very nice.

She looks like she is disappointed that it isn't John on top of her instead.

Do you think she eats at Ft. Wayne's famous coney island and perhaps enjoys a few cold ones at Germanfest?

I don't know, will John be there? Is John going to coney island and germanfest? I mean I-Jenna, Jenna could stop by, I guess, I mean Jenna guesses, if John's going. What did you hear?

I feel like everyone knows that the actor of Pam is is love with the actor of Jim now. I wonder if Jenna knows that everyone else knows.

Feel abd for her, reminds me of a mate I had wo turned out to be bisexual and started stalking me so I got my dad to scare him away.

I doubt it would phase her if she doesn't already know. She's had thousands and thousands of people telling her she should be with John, and that her relationship in the show was the goal to strive for of what all romance should be like. That stuff must get hammered into your subconscious after a while.

Also give me a run-down of that story. What did your dad do? (And also, wtf is a run-down???)

>wtf is a run-down???

Are you asking for a quick run-down? Okay:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth >
First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>B
No way, fag

Cool I wrote that all down

goddess

Prego Jenna is best Jenna

M-M-MOMMY?