its ok user, you can tell me your feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oI2QDnVEXjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to be rich and fit...

>tfw got so overwhelmed last night I cried like a little bitch
everythings getting worse and I can't stop it

you can be at least fit if you put a little bit of effort into it each day

sometimes its good to just let it out and have a good cry... want to talk about what's wrong? it might be cathartic to say it out loud

bit miffed that I spent literally all day trying to figure out how zksnarks works

think of it as a productive day

No I cant steroids are the only answer.

I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. I'm 23 y/o, never kissed a girl, never hold hands either, never had a gf. I probabdly would die in the next 10 years or less.

Everyday it's like I die a little more inside. I just wish I could wake up in another world.

Why do I have to interact with people to survive? Why can't I just stay in my room reading and watching movies and documentaries and never have to talk to anyone at all?

then you already know what you must do

wizardom is still another 7 years away. thats still a long time so be hopeful

you are kinda interacting with people right now user

Yes, but I can choose to ignore your post and filter annoying stuff. You can't do that in real life without coming off as a real asshole and making things even harder for yourself.

>then you already know what you must do

Sometimes the simplest advice is best. I really knew all along, didn't I?

its okay to be an asshole

yes user. believe in yourself

nothing makes me feel anything anymore. I just lay in bed wasting away. can't even beat off anymore due to my depression meds. but the meds are the only thing that keep me from having anxiety attacks. don't know where to go from here, desu

Can you give me some motivating words?

sounds awful

this except the meds

dont try to beat off all the time, just do it every once in a while. make it feel better and then maybe you can have some fun

you can do it just put your back into it

I'm just so tired all the time. Why can't I just sleep forever?

it is. i mean i've always had suicidal thoughts, but this is the first time in my life where suicide feels like a real possibility. thinking about checking myself into a mental hospital, but that didn't really help last time i did that

Why's it have to be this way?

>26 year old
>never had a girlfriend, still a virgin.
>have social anxiety around other people in public.
>last time a girl hugged me that was my age was at High school in 2004 when I left the school to move to another state.

I just want a girlfriend & to be happy.

play games. watch movies. keep occupied so you'll be away from your thoughts

cause you need to pee tahts why you cant sleep forever

cause this way is a lot better than some other ways, even though this way is not the best way yet

i want that for you too

The urge to kill criminals is growing stronger with each passing day, i don't think i will hold on for much longer.

you'd be a criminal if you do

>looking back at all I've lost despite only being 21

Not looking forward to 60 more years of this shit tbqh

Do something different.

>if you kill him you're no better than him
Fuck off.

>got my phone robbed at the bus last week
>go back to my old iphone 4 I hadn't used for 4 years
>see all these pics from back when I was happy, had a lot of friends, a gf and weighted like 55kg.
>over 2000 photos of memories I had almost forgot
shit guys, how did everything went downhill after starting college? what the fuck did i do wrong?

I guess i will, i will end up killing myself once i have done considerable damage to those fuckers.
Sorry burgers, one cannot deny its calling.

I think of suicide in a pragmatic way

Saw my reflection and cried
So little hope that I died
Feed me your lies open wide
Weight of my heart not the size

As lonely as I feel, on the occasions I meet someone I know on the street and we have a talk, I want to leave and be alone again after ~10 minutes

What's wrong with me?

We must exterminate all the Jews and non-whites! 14/88

I feel you. I hate needing social interaction. A while back, I came up with an anti-human species who were everything people weren't. I admired them for a while, but now I'm not so sure. That pain is what makes life real, right? Would we be conscious if we didn't need, want, and lack?

youtu.be/oI2QDnVEXjw
I discuss them a bit in the second half. How do you cope with loneliness? I'm struggling with women fundamentally not being what I want, but also what I need. Really messing with the noggin

>be away from your thoughts
Better to face them and come to terms, user. Confronting truth is one of the few powers all humans have.

My lifes getting better, im less concerned about what others think of me

I'm gay for someone two years younger than me that I only know online

gay for just him?

How did you achieve this? Please give us advice

The more you do then, the better you'll look.

Don't have a job (left college in June) and I'm getting sick of it. Plus I don't go out and talk to my friends anymore so I'm feeling very alienated.

BOIS, listen, things aren't as bad as you may think they are.
If you're feeling down, take a quick jog followed by a hot shower, make yourself some good grub, put on some good music and I guarantee you'll feel better, your body and your mind are two separate entities, when the two want different things, that's when you get the blues.
Take care of your body first and then let your mind ponder the bigger things, like what you wanna do with your life, etc.
Take it slow, there's no hurry, we're all going to make it my beloved brethren, I love you.

Its all about building that mental strength. Dare yourself to do something you don't want to do. Start off small like "im gonna staple myself with this stapler and i dont give a fuck if i dont want" then progress yourself to talking to people

Eventually you'll be daring and willing to take risks and you will develop a personality that is more confident and attractive

going to move to Finland to marry and live with husband
I'm so nervous about it, being a migrant feels like being a second class citizen for life

But it's too stressful. I feel enough anxiety even without doing all that. ;_;

>Just focus on school and do what you enjoy
>just do what you enjoy at uni
>also you have to be self-sufficient now why aren't you employed over the other 50 people looking for that job

Do something risky right now, only way to build up mental strength.

Too tired

>tfw used to actually be somewhat social in high school but even then I would become sleepy after a couple hours of being around people

cuck

Good luck user, I hope it works out

I wish someone save me from the thing I've become

>your body and your mind are two separate entities
Very true. Exercise and dieting can profoundly help your mind. What if your body wants negative things, though?

Nobody can save you but yourself, man. It's not fun.

Weirdly, I feel OK tonight

The only one that can make change is you. Motivate yourself.

I've already made change. I'm no longer a neet after five years of being one and now make $72k/yr. I still feel tired all the time and wake up everyday wishing I could sleep forever.

you can do so by killing yourself

Maybe try some sleeping supplements? Buy a better mattress? How much do you sleep? Do want to keep working your job?

What do you do for a living? Maybe take caffeine pills?

No. I'll try that since I'll be moving out of my parents' soon. Eightish hours. Yes since it took me a long time to get it.

Web developer. I drink lots of coffee throughout the day. It's helpful compared to when I didn't consume caffeine but still tired.

Just finished watching some feelsy animu and broke down like a little bitch, it's been the third time I actually cried since my friend jumped off a building a month ago

Is there something fucking wrong with me, int? Have I been dragged down that far by this fucking site?

>this thread
>it's just people whining without doing anything to better their situation

Great.

Why'd he jump? How long did you know him, and how close were you two?

>that Canadian who cries about high school drama

What?

>Have I been dragged down that far by this fucking site?
No, it's the anime. You should stop watching anime.

I thought it was just one guy. Are you all like that?

I knew him for a few years, he was honestly a bit nuts, but since I saw him almost every day, I got to know him. He had lots of mental issues though, so probably that
I can't stop, it's literally the only thing besides league and overwatch that can make me smile

I know I'll never be successful in the traditional sense and I'm okay with that.

No wife to love, no kids to foster, all I want is for my parents to live the rest of their days in happinesss and me living my own life of vidya and japanese cartoons.

Talking to someone you just met on the street for 10 minutes seems like longer than usual, they probably want to move on as well.

I don't talk to anyone though so I don't really know.

>been in college 5 years still not done cause i cant pick a major. fucking aggravating
>never had the courage to talk to my HS oneitis but decided to message her on FB. She actually responded. talking to her is fun but i know nothing will ever happen because my social anxiety prevents me from hanging out in real life.
these are my current feels

I'm going to off myself, this week or the next I don't know...

>try to be an excitable and caring person everyday
>have dreams about the times I was bullied and disliked by other people throughout my underage life
>wake up feeling depressed
>Most recent one was 3 hours ago