Shtty movie

shtty movie

I feel like this movie was aim at those pesky drug kids. I can't relate at all

>i need capt america and hulk in my movies

Bruh you probably just haven't done DMT yet. Its one of those life changing experiences that you need to partake in, in order to appreciate the DMT smoking scene in this movie. Peace. Bless up.

no i need star wars in my movies

2 scared to try dmt after my bad acid trip

What was your trip like? I've done acid a few times and had a blast, last time I did it though I ended up just getting incredibly anxious and just went to bed and rolled around for hours.

I have enjoyed it on every watch, but its definitely a movie I'd find hard to recommend to anyone. Its not for everyone. That being said its prob his best film.

>Bruh you probably just haven't done DMT yet

Let me translate:

>Bruh you are probably not a fucking loser.

Thanks for proving right

took 120ug, 30 min in I see tracers, 1 hour in I see walls breathing, 1.5 hours in I see walls full on melting and my vape clouds forming faces that laugh at me. continues till about 2.5 hours and then I decide to smoke weed and I hardly ever smoke. Took 6 kiln hits, which is about 1.5-2 dab hits, with me having 0 tolerance. cant see anymore, green wires all around my room, forget how to speak, have to bite my tongue to remind myself i was still present. had the terrifying thought that i'd stay like that permanent. this continued till about hour 5-6 and then i mellow'd out.

i get anxiety attacks today, cant smoke weed, cant drink, and cant do molly without freaking out

>i get anxiety attacks today, cant smoke weed, cant drink, and cant do molly without freaking out

You deserve it, I hope you hang yourself in the next 1-2 years losers like you do not deserve to live on this planet.

Oh god I had a similar high when I smoked salvia. Had an old man ripping away my vision chunk by chunk while laughing at me. Smoked weed after 10 minutes and got stuck just remembering made up shit about my "childhood." Couldn't move or speak and was worried I'd never go back to normal.

Funny because ETV is a movie for people who stopped watching capeshit yesterday and suddenly think they're too good for it.

damn that sucks, the worst thats ever happened to me is having to deal with a friend who freaked out and kept telling us he was dead.

it wasn't fun but somehow i didnt freak out

The technical work that went in to the first 30 min is objectively good and impressive.

>Its one of those life changing experiences
this is what materialists believe

i like the visuals at the end because that is the only part i watched

eh, i enjoy sober life so im good

its 100% the weed, it makes it ten times stronger and takes your acid thoughts and uses them to fuel your own paranoia and fears. I have been perfectly fine and then went full melt down ego death after a bong rip. Dont touch any of that stuff but still smoke weed everyday...

How is DMT life changing? I'm skeptical.

Acidhead here, fucking hated it.
Pretentious piece of shit with muh visuals muh DMt.

Additional info: the best part of the movie was the opening credits.

ITT a bunch of retards who can't separate a great movie from its embarassing 19 year old stoner fanbase

You guys are also probably those faggots who hate Pink Floyd because you don't want to be associated with dadrockers.

I enjoyed it but it kinda fell apart at the end, which made it a lot worse movie sadly

Good movie
You just have to watch the edited theatrical release. Don't bother with the directors uncut version, it's too long

>all this from doing LSD

M8 did you accidently take Keta?

nah. I've done DMT and stuff

its got great visuals but like a lot of Gaspar Noe movies it false flat in terms of stories and writing unless you think weird incestual undertones and watching your sister get fucked by yakuza bosses is some super enlightened story-telling

DUDE

I had a really bad experience like that. When I was younger I got drunk/high one night and decided to slam 6g of mushrooms alone for some reason. This was my third time ever doing any sort of hallucinogen. Needless to say shit went bad and everything started melting to ash. Looking at myself in the mirror I started seeing the outline of myself break down (hard to explain). Then I thought I died as I could see things happening before I did it. Everything then started looping. Relived a bunch of parts of my life and then became nothing. About 4 hours later I finally came back and found myself naked in the middle of my apartment when everything trashed. I saw that I had tried to open my balcony but couldn't because I didn't have the motor skills to do so. I'm almost positive I would have tried to jump because I thought I was already dead, if I had managed to get out.

Days afterwards I still felt like I was tripping and thought I had permanently fucked my brain up. Took a long time for the feeling to go away.

Been a straight edge ever since (10 years) and fairly successful now. Still a bit fucked up by the experience. The thought of being drunk/high still scares the shit out of me even today.

So it probably saved my life. Thank you shrooms!

>watching movies for the sole purpose of relating to the characters
guys like you ruin this board