Memeing about your wife's son on QandA

>memeing about your wife's son on QandA

Fess up. Which one of you cheeky cunts did this?

My normie family were wondering why the fuck i had lost my sides.

Also, I'd totally go balls deep inside Pauline Hanson and creampie her daily. She's so fucking hot idk why.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2016/07/17/06/22/indigenous-activist-shouts-down-at-pauline-hanson-in-cairns#73SwezYQg5uUjJ4w.99
twitter.com/jebhead2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Jebhead2016

Top kekles

I am further right-wing than her by a considerable margin and even I know that she's a raving simpleton. She is literally nigger-tier, why do any of you like/support her?

>jebhead

What's the background on this? A political debate and tweets scrolling the bottom?

rate my meme lads

Based tones reporting

i am the guacman

>why do you like her

Gee, I don't know, she wants to question Islam and stop Muslim immigration.

Q&A is a program that brings on a panel of politicians and activists to discuss a specific topic every week. It's run by the ABC so generally it's overflowing with leftist bullshit, but occasionally they have something good like a Month or so ago they had Ayan Hirsi Ali on talking about Islam.

So do I, but I didn't spend half of my life in a fish and chip shop speaking at a rate of 15 words per minute.

It was some sheep-shagger he popped into the thread to show off his logged in account.

>He's over 18 and he lives at home.

Pathetic.

we have a weekly thread filled with aussie shitposting and hex discussion

Got a better candidate that's more right wing than her in Aus politics?

She'll get the ball rolling on Aussie nationalism and potentially hold the Liberals to certain centre/centre-left policies that a lot of people would like to see both major parties work on; in speaking of which, she's not right-wing on all issues.

Also, she's about as subtle as a sack of singing, red bricks, which means she calls out bullshit quicker. We did get swamped by Asians, to be fair.

9news.com.au/national/2016/07/17/06/22/indigenous-activist-shouts-down-at-pauline-hanson-in-cairns#73SwezYQg5uUjJ4w.99

> Aboriginal activist Murrandoo Yanner

he was an absolute madman

I enjoyed that very much.

Is this idiot really the best anyone/any group from the right can do? If pauline is the best "we" can do, we're doomed from the beginning. I would honestly rather die in a swarm of "refugees" than follow that moron to her old fish and chip shop. Self respect is one of the few things that "we" have that other political orientations don't have. That all goes out the window when you start backing/supporting someone like Pauline fucking Hanson.

Saved

If her party becomes popular enough more people join it - maybe even someone worthy to take over from Hanson. And if she manages to influence legislation to curb immigration then who gives a fuck if she is a shitty speaker.

She's for the cause and you are sounding more and more like a mindless idiot that hates her because everyone else does. She stands to potentially gain 3 seats for her party and keep conservative Australians represented on unsavoury views that the media largely won't publish. Don't spit the dummy because she's not a fucking Rhodes scholar, m8.

that is golden

May we all hope that is the case to some extent.

There is literally no way I can respond to that without sounding like a "euphoric" fedora. So I won't bother.

>supporting a woman politician

I wonder how many faggots tried to post
>Hitler did nothing wrong, fuck jews and niggers
in legitimate hopes it would actually get through.

>sound like

this t bh

twitter.com/jebhead2016

It was this dude.

Watching Q&A while Sup Forums raved on about it calling each other cucks was interesting.

>shunning one of the few conservative women in politics to wield an entire nation's attention
Fuck off to the gutter, cheesedick.

Jacquie Lambie tweeted earlier today that she wants to ban Sharia law I asked her if she will attach that bill to any legislation passed through the senate... No reply as yet.