And Sup Forums wonders why white birth rates are so low

>"When I was giving birth to my fourth child, they handed me a blank paper to sign," recounts Natasa Botosova. "I was in a lot of pain, so I just did what they asked. After that I was anaesthetised and then they sterilised me. I only found out what had happened because afterwards there was a scar on my abdomen."

>"I was pressured by a social worker," says Sona Karolova. "First she promised me money. When I refused, she threatened that they would take my children away. She said my husband would lose his job. In the end I gave in to stop her pressuring me."

archive.is/W7HEZ

>White

>Roma
>White

>And Sup Forums wonders why white birth rates are so low.
>"When I was giving birth to my fourth child"

>gypsies
>White

should of done it after the first child we dont need more gypsies

>boo hoo I can't get child support now
>I feel worthless because the only thing the lazy bum I am can do now is to beg for monies

Fuck them, this hapened here in the past too and they received money for that.
They are literally attention whoring childs

Jesus christ
We dindu nuffings

They act like they don't already shit out 4 brats
do they need 6 more to get that revenue in stealing ?

Emotional propaganda bait

>not weaponising gypsies for our benefit in the upcoming racewar

You have a point, they could dismantle tank more effectively than javelins and make profit at the same time

Based Czech doctors curing the gypsies plague.

FACT 1:
First they agreeded with it and then they changed their mind (because some parasitic Soros-funded NGO probably told them they could make some money on it).
FACT 2:
They already had several children.

The doctors who sterilized them should be awarded, not shamed. Gypsies breed like rats, steal and don't work. They are the Europe's niggers, albeit a bit less dangerous.

>Roma
>white
Fucking hell, America.

Nigger, our roster is empty. Who do you expect to fight with, Swedes?

Give me pic related in a fight, even if he does steal my catalytic converter. We can buy more copper, we can't buy a new homeland.

Of course, people need to practice birth Control. The planet is already overpopulated. We can't afford irresponsible people having 4-5 Children and more because "muh feelings as a woman". Mankind and the future of the whole planet is more important than a woman's fucking feelings.

>fourth child
Fucking rabbit.

The swedes were right in sterilizing the poors and gyspies, too bad they didn't keep up.

Yeah no, handing someone a legal document and taking that signature as binding when they are doped up is fucking illegal as hell. You would understand this if your country wasn't half ass backwards.

Ofcourse Canada would say that.

You're right, it's the current year.

>gypsies
>need to reproduce

KYS

kek

Watch out with that image!
Also, bad thing this happened. Should have deported them instead.

I think they are worse than niggers. At least niggers don`t turn the place into a literal shanty town like gypsies do.

>After that I was anaesthetised

She got drugged after signing, Chang. Any other stress is usually not a legal reason to destroy legal agreements. Hell, it's perfectly legal to pay junkies for sterilization, knowing full well they are under financial duress and will use the money to buy drugs. However, as long as they are sober, they are legally competent to sign.

What? No court in the world, the civil world that is, would accept that under such a state that she was of clear mind to properly understand what she was signing. Besides Belgium what are you doing here? Don't you have ISIS cock to suck, you know because you are the main export of fighters in Europe.

Its ok, you did nothing wrong.

>handing someone a legal document and taking that signature as binding when they are doped up is fucking illegal as hell.
Kek, like communism regime cares whats legal and what not

>"When I was giving birth to my fourth child, they handed me a blank paper to sign,"

When she was giving birth, are you saying that a woman would be of sound mind and judgement when she is going into contractions? If she was in the hospital the week before and signed the papers than yes, she is a fucking dolt for agreeing without reading the papers.

Well, I wouldn't say women are of sound mind at any time, but that doesn't stop the government from allowing them to make legally binding decisions.

However, especially in medical situations, being in pain is not a valid reason to allow people to back up on their decisions. You can't just say "I only consented to ambulance transport because I wanted the pain to end, so you can't make me pay for it", so you also can't say "I only consented to not having to birth any more children because I was in pain from birthing a child, so you have to restore my reproductive function".

Not that there's a foolproof way to restore reproductive function once it has been 'fixed'.

These disgusting people are spreading over Europe like crazy they are clearly fucking lying because they breed like rabbits.

Ok that first bit was funny.

However you are wrong, the serialization was not life threatening or even something that would be threatening the in future. The ambulance ride would be for something painful and life threatening, that fall under something completely different as they don't lop off a healthy body part just for shits and giggles during the ride. Yes, it was a perfectly healthy organ and the doctors removed it for no reason other than political reasons.

That is unless you are a cuck and believe that the government should have a say in what organs you can and can't have.

This. Imagine a nigger's crime rate with an Indian's cleaniness and a spic's temper.

>the government should have a say in what organs you can and can't have

As long as there are cucks like you who believe society should be forced to pay the result of how people use their organs, the government most definitely has a say in how those organs are used. If you or your bodily functions are a threat or nuisance to society, it is the governments duty to reduce that threat. Goes for imprisonment, goes for forced institutionalization for the mentally insane, goes for chemical castration of sex offenders, and goes for incentives for sterilization.

Holy shit you are retard, why in the blistering fuck would you ever allow an uncaring body of people like the government to have the power of how much you use your reproductive organs or any organ for that matter? Did your cuck of a father drop you on the head or something on his way to prep the bull?

What would be considered a threat to society and who put the limit on babies? To many babies is not a treat as our system is based on the false believe of never ending growth, we need all the babies we can get. The role of the government does not include removal of health organs on what is not a threat, again never ending growth and all that.

>To many babies is not a treat as our system is based on the false believe of never ending growth, we need all the babies we can get
>we need all the babies we can get

Nah, we need all the potentially productive individuals we can get. Eliminating the spawn of unproductive gypsies early is not a bad thing.

>why in the blistering fuck would you ever allow (...) the government to have the power of how much you use (...) any organ for that matter?

Because some behaviour is detrimental to society.

Do you shit in the street as it used to happen in medieval Europe? No, because government declared it undesirable, started disincentives, and effectively banned the behaviour. Same goes for this.

I'm not saying government should forbid people from having kids, but there's nothing wrong with providing people an incentive that is attractive to them now, and in the future stops them from displaying behaviour they themselves may find desirable, but doesn't benefit society.

Why are you double posting and just have everything under one post? Inflating the replies just makes you look like a dolt.

Actually no, the norms changed and that's why shitting on the streets is considered uncivil. However pissing is another matter as that is more or less accepted as long as you are out of the public eye. The government still fines people for pissing in public, but people still do it anyways. Also speeding..

But you are being a bit bipolar with this as on the one hand you are full on "gas the gyp babies" which is murder by the way, something that your government frowns on just a bit.

>Not saying government should forbid people from having kids

Yes you are, you just admitted to wanting the unproductive, or what you deem unproductive, babies removed and the mothers wombs destroyed.

>Roma
>Romanians
>same thing
Fucking hell burger, you're making us look like gypsies.

God, they really don't teach Canadians to read properly, do they?

Forbidding something is not the same as strongly advising against something and providing rewards for those who abstain.

I'm not gonna post that image macro with the Napoleon quote about not interrupting the enemy while making a mistake, but that's basically what it is; if a person is on the fence about making a decision that might benefit you and hurt him/her, but that person doesn't see those negative results because of a perceived benefit to them, you're not required to point the person to the mistake he/she is making, and are fully allowed to support and create an increase in the perception of the benefits.

That does not mean you punish people for not making a decision that benefits you, or you prevent them from making that decision. You just make the short-term rewards for deciding in your favour so appealing to the instant gratification areas in nigger/gypsy/junkie brains that they agree to give up any future rewards.

Would a smart person agree to such tactics? Of course not. That's exactly why it would work. People with understanding of long-term consequences of behaviour, like the kind of people who have built every civilization ever, will keep having children. Savages who only want things at the exact moment they become available, like the kind of people who drain civilizations of resources and shit up the system, die out.

Did you miss the part where it said they were gypsies? They're parasites dude, nothing of value was lost. Of course the government isn't sterilizing the native people

>Roma
>White
>Not gypsies
Roma's are one of the few groups arguably worse than a black mudslime. Heck a black Indian mudslime wouldn't be as bad as a roma.

Have you ever seen a gypsy? You can't weaponize them. They're disgusting shitskins who drive out shitskins by their pure presence. They shit on the street for crying out loud in broad day light and build barriers out of trash to "wall off their territory".

Une putain de feuille

>Roma
>White

That's why I'm having as many white children as possible and then training them like Spartans at about age 8.

Better than public education and church.

fuck off leaf, let the based czechs implement their endlosung for the gypsyfrage