>it's a disney star wars episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/plJb6urme_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have advanced medicine

Star Wars was always garbage.

Advanced enough to displace the wound but not enough to fully heal it?

This is part of the same franchise that had its heroes come out of the Death Star trash compactor with perfectly pristine, good looking hair and no trash on them after coming out.

This is nothing new. Luke only looks worse later because Mark got in a real life accident that fucked up his face.

>picture about how there isn't a scar
>there is clearly a scar
Really makes you think

This. Also I like niggers advancing their BBCs into my wife

hmmmmm

your memes are too in-depth for the normies they are catering to.

>Reuniting ewoks

>there is clearly a scar
>the scar isn't in the same place as the wound shown in the first pic
What did he mean by this?

>Mark Hamill: Isn't this scene right after the trash compactor? Shouldn't our hair be all messed up and...
>Harrison Ford: Hey kid, it ain't that kind of movie. If people are looking at our hair, we're in a lot of fucking trouble.

>tfw everything they did was for nothing

>tfw that was the last time they were happy

>tfw Disney is commited to destroying the legacy of all the original characters so that DISNEYS Star Wars is the only Star Wars.

They won a few decades of peace until Kylo fucked shit up.

Shouldn't they have the technology to remove scars entirely?

t. cucked Star Wars fan

star wars is shit face it

Things go to shit in the now non-canon EU Star Wars, as well. What are you on about?

A little sad Luke and Han didn't meet again.

Actually, that's a huge flaw.

>EU Star Wars

There's your problem

IT'S A FLASHBACK YOU DUMB RETARD

A FLASHBACK

Isn't that from an outside non-Imperial threat though, the Vong, isn't it called?

>implying Billy Dee wants anything to do with this garbage

Yeah, but the other guy just seemed upset that they didn't have a fairy tale life forever after Return.

It doesn't make much sense for the emperor to be killed, and for the rest of the Empire's military to spontaneously just give up ("you win, our entire massive military that outnumbers yours will go away). Power struggle that eats itself makes sense, but I'm unsure if that's what happened in new canon. I haven't read any of the new books.

you don't do that if you're a sith. you need to look edgy.

Kylo is not a sith

>Kylo has a scar in a 'flashback'
>Doesn't have the scar in TFA
>gets slashed in the face by Rey
>appears in TLJ trailer with a scar in a 'flashback'

Really makes u think

He's the only decent part of TFA. The only character that was written as more than the affirmative action stand-in.

I'm not just talking about the large-scale 'fate of the galaxy' sort of thing though. The arc and legacies of all the characters was ruined too.

Luke was literally the galaxies 'new hope', set up to rebuild the Jedi order. He ended up being a shitty teacher and runs away with his tail between his legs.

Leia was also gonna learn the ways of the Force but I guess she decided not to?

Hans arc was about going from a no-good smuggler to becoming a hero. But as soon as the credits roll he leaves Leia and becomes smuggler again.

Lando is nowhere to be seen, he wasn't a major character by any stretch but they didn't even mention him.

I agree that the Empire wouldn't go away but to be bigger and stronger than ever? And to immediately get taken over by ANOTHER evil Sith Lord seems very convenient.

Now that we know the whole Force Tree rumors are true I'm really curious to see how the public is going to react.

The idea of saying that the light side of the force is feminine and the dark side is masculine seems very risky. You're basically saying that one gender is inherently evil.

I'm sure feminists will eat this up and praise it to high heaven, but I can't imagine that even the most cucked, feminist numale will be happy with this idea.

I honestly believe it will end Star Wars.

But Kylo is still a """Sith"""

Kylo is alt-sith, faggot

I agree with most of those, but not so much the Han/Leia thing. It makes perfect sense to me that Han wouldn't be a particularly good husband/father, though not due to lack of wanting to.

They can't save women during their childbirth, man. They can't hook some women on lifesupport so that she will live despite her temporary psychological conditions and strong feelings.

shouldn't they have technology to regrow limbs and missing organs?

NO technology can mend a broken heart, user

I would've loved to be in the room when Lucas pitched this idea, and all the yes men nodded their heads

I refuse to dumb down my content.

I haven't read them either, but from second-hand knowledge I hear there was no, or little power struggle amongst the Remnant in the Disney canon; they quickly consolidated and disappeared into the Unknown Regions, then reappeared sometime after as the First Order.

>Since Disney purchased Star Wars there have been 0 (zero) new white male characters on the "hero" side.

Really does make you think.

happy reunions don't necessarily make for good stories, boyo

Wait what? When did gender enter this?

He's the main character after all. Rey is a red herring.

>someone won't cater to my shit taste by making the new trilogy a fanfic, it must be the jews!

what about the faggot rebel

THIS is the reason why I will forever hate nu-Wars.

Sure, you could pander to audiences by having X-Wings, Tie Fighters, Death Stars, Cantinas and all the other Ep4 rehashes you threw in to Episode 7, but the one thing fans wanted for 30+ years? Having Luke, Leia and Han on screen again together? That's a big ol' NOPE. Let's kill Han. Oh look, Carrie's actually dead now. Oh well. Hey look, isn't Rey just sooooo cool instead?

Absolutely infuriating.

Wasn't Snoke confirmed to not be a Sith?

It's a vision
He has the same scar than anakin to make a parallelism.

John Boyega is done with this bullshit. I think he can genuinely see through the cracks now. The novelty is definitely gone. Look at his face on.

It's really weird how nobody saw the retardation of that battle. Why is everyone swinging swords with such force? What exactly is being acomplished? It's a light saber, if it hits you it hits you. Doesn't matter how hard you swing. That's like pushing your gun forward as you shoot to speed up the bullet. That's pure retardation. It either hits or it doesn't, you don't need to apply force to it.

Fucking seriously. Fuck RLM for pointing that out as a negative. TPM duel was top-tier action choreography. Fuck Disney. Fuck RLM. Fuck fanboys.

I refuse to believe that they would actually go this far. Even the most progressive board member at Disney has to realize that their bottom line is built on a young male base. It would be the equivalent of blowing their own heads off with a shotgun.

If this is the route they go with you better believe I won't be getting my son involved in Star Wars when he's older. He's going to have enough grief in the real world for being a boy.

that was 60 years before Episode VIII

It didn't even mention jews you fucking faggot

>Oscar Isaac
>white

>NO technology can mend a broken heart
Alcohol can.

Can I be your disciple?

is there any indication that there is a technology progression in all of Star Wars?

Finn is the "every man" character, which hasn't really been done with a main Star Wars character in the movies yet. He's not as skilled as the others (he almost gets taken out by another stormtrooper with a charged stick), he wants to run away from the problem, and he can't bring himself to follow orders while he's a stormtrooper himself.

He's super loyal to Rey and Poe, though, in contrast to him constantly being called a traitor by First Order people, and he tries to fight Kylo, even though he first-hand saw him stop a blast in mid-air with the Force and being unable to melee another grunt like himself.

I legit like Finn more than any other character in TFA. I guarantee you he's going to have his "Sam in LotR" moment in the last movie.

Rey is too much of a Mary Sue, though, unless they do some proper explaining on why she's the way she is in the next movie.

>idea of saying that the light side of the force is feminine and the dark side is masculine seems very risky
What's ironic about that is that feminist are also against femininity. They want women to masculine.

Anakin's arm compared to Luke's hand

This so much
I am aware that fancy graphics and heavy chreography doesn't necessarily make a movie good, but it doesn't make it bad either. Watching Palpatine go 'tis treason then' and then "UUUURRRRAAAGHHHHHBBBLLPPHH" before royally BTFO'ing everyone but mace dindu is what made Episode 3 entertaining.

It's just a minor cut

fucking kids series with adult fanbases are the absolute worst

I don't think Hayden's internally screaming. Dude's married to Rachel Bilson and chills at his farm in Canada.

what about when disney undoes 40 years of history, betrays the original creator of the franchise, ruins the original characters and turns them into failures. and erases decades of shows, books and games all of this done to make way for the strong female character with no flaws to fit the liberal feminist agenda?

he likes sand now?

honestly though TFA was really, really bad

I have no idea how this could have happened with budget they had (and supposed fans of franchise working on it)

Finn was actually the only believable and relatable character in Episode 7. He sucked, he was scared, but when it mattered he stepped up (and realistically got his ass-kicked).

He was actually the best thing about Episode 7, since he was the only original thing in the entire movie.

Fuckin embarrassing.
They were kids movies that should have seen success in their time for what they were, but not to be obsessed over for decades. It will never be remembered in a normal way ever again after this kikery.

Go take a look at the interview they held with him, where the stupid woman finishes off with a final question asking him whether he likes sand (and thanks fucking Reddit for the inspiration). He looks like he wants to murder her.

Then why did Carrie Fisher's mom drop dead like a sack of shit after her daughter kicked the bucket

This.

Although as Plinkett said i was pretty disappointed there wasn't any sex scene between Finn and Rey.

>Finn was actually the only believable and relatable character in Episode 7.
He was a fucking child soldier, his character makes 0 sense.

She was old.

He doesnt have the lightsaber with the crossguard anymore

he had a lot potential and acting was good but then they made him comic relief and totally glanced over the moral dilemma of shooting at his own

reasoning given for his betrayal was just not good enough and they rushed the whole thing

Except the First Order isn't an offshoot or continuation of the Empire (it's not an Imperial Remnant), it's in-canon a bunch of cosplayers who liked what the Empire did and brought it back.

I'd be okay with a less-powerful Imperial Remnant against the New Republic, that's not this. This is "oh wow A NEW EMPIRE, which in one shot destroyed the New Republic and brought in A NEW REBELLION so we can justify EMPIRE VS REBELLION AGAIN without calling it that."

Here is is:

youtu.be/plJb6urme_Y

Watch the teaser.

she died literally a couple days after Carrie Fischer ascended to the next life. Bit hard to believe that's just a coincidence

rlm didn't say choreography was bad you dipshits, they said it's no replacement for the emotion BEHIND the fighting

god you people are retarded

I didn't say he was perfect, but he was better than Kylo "Oh gosh, help me stop being good, I know, i'll get my troops to flamethrower an entire village! Oops, still feeling like a good guy! What now? Hey, i'll kill my dad, that'll work!" Ren

RLM is cancer
>"the prequels are shit lol XD"
>"why?"
>"watch plinkett's 2 hour long review and then you'll understand"

fuck them and their fanboys' inability to think independently

It was literally just a coincedence

the meme said the choreography was bad
u better not be fishing for replies friendo

The guy finally gets convinced to come back and they have to bombard him with the fucking sand bit? That's not very professional.

just a placeholder for the fact that this guy makes a dumb narrative in his head that transposes onto a dumb image

these are the dumbest things I've seen in a while, we have now reached facebook tier memes

Kylo is the only reason I'm interested in this new trilogy.

I kind of tend to agree

was kind of stupid to make him a stormtrooper though

weren't they supposed to be clones? also, assuming he'd gone through a lifetime of military training why was he such a fuck up weakling?

This
He was better than Rey and Boyega did a decent job. But his backstory made no sense since he effectively acted as the comic relief

RLM fans are sheep who just absorb other people's opinions as their own.

in this case the opinions of some middle aged dudes who barely have a basic understanding of film themselves.

Just a coincidence?
It was just a coincidence that she died days after her daughter did?
Nice one kiddo, but I use facts and science, unlike you

why does he even have a scar, don't they have kolto/whatever it's called?

There was a lot of disappointment well before RLM, user. RLM is a convenient scapegoat since they had some funny videos that became popular.

I thought the clones were decommissioned or whatever.

They age twice as fast so most of them would be old / dead by the time of ANH let alone TFA.

Oh don't worry. Having an autistic fucktard for a father is bad enough.

No, but based on that and Hamill's comments about his negative experiences with JJ and how he fundamentally disagreed with Rian's take on Luke in Ep8, it seems par for the course with Nu-Wars.

You're welcome Reddit.

he's a good sport having to put up with the autists.

Fuck off Mike. Your reviews were shit and you're sucking Disney cock hard.

They weren't even clones in the OT.