Is this map correct?

Is this map correct?

>colonial time australia

Try the fucking mesozoic era

Why is New York in the Future? Fuck this shithole

I dont know what you were trying to get in australia but you've basically said the area south of perth is more advanced than perth and the 100% uninhabited area on the coast between Melbourne and Sydney is more advanced than Sydney

>mainland China

i guess you've never been to the canadian maritimes

Italy, Spain and Portugal should be 1900. That's accurate

The indian subcontinent thing is so true

Sounds about right tbqh, sydney is fucking sudan at this point

>all times at once india
Toilets that used water were used in the Indus Valley Civilization. The cities of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro had a flush toilet in almost every house, attached to a sophisticated sewage system. See also Sanitation of the Indus Valley Civilisation. They also appear in Knossos and Akrotiri of the ancient Minoan civilization from the 2nd millennium BC.

try stone ages

>future china
If the future is a smog choked apocalyptic wasteland, sure

>north korea
>stone ages
it's literally a nuclear armed state

Also, Italy, Spain and Portugal are not even close to 21th century in mentality.

No I was living in the 1900's I wouldn't have to deal with going to school with black people.
Southern USA used to be so much better

>le edgy nazi teen

I'm not a teen I'm 19 years old

No, at least not as far as the USA is concerned.

it literally is

>I'm not a teen I'm 19 years old
>nineTEEN
American education

90% of brazillians are literally retarded

china is the cyberpunk dystopia we all get to look forward to

>>that flag
>>that diss

>hurdudurrududur what is shenzenn???

yes you are you dumb bitch

for better or for worse. china is definitely future

Wow the future looks like shit. Fuck. Soaring cost of living prices and the resulting extreme poverty? Dammit.

>"future" areas are all places I'd never want to live

Yeah the world is falling apart desu

I didn't go to public schools. I'm not poor.

I bet you still suck your mom's tits

rude

thanks for the (You)

This

Why would I do something so grotesque? How can you assume something so bizarre about a stranger?

Southern Cone is at least 1900s

Not him but I thought you posted like a guy who still suckles at the teat of his mum too

It's not. Colonial mentality. Med Europe should be downgraded to 1900

martimes seem comfy

it seemed like something you'd do but don't kill yourself over it it's just a bit a banter

>Detroit and Chicago in present day
>CO, TX, and FL in 1900s
Pic is le future, New England

yeah that's more accurate

>Pic is le future, New England
whats going on with new england?

Hmm. Strange.
I don't do that.
I know, and I'm sincereposting.

only when you're a tourist

It sucks. Fuck this literally God-forsaken region.

god bless

seems like it could be comfy if you get neetbux and live in a cold windy town that looks like scotland
why does it suck? NE, at least the norther part, seems like one of the last areas of america that still has most of its old charm

well everyone in the maritimes is an alcoholic dog fucker who hates blacks and gay people and the school systems suck the politicians suck and the weather is fucking awful. Almost everyone is on welfare too

New England isn't that bad, but it does depend on where you live.
t. Outside of Boston

I rip on it a lot but it's not really that bad desu

>LGBT acceptance
>Laicisism
Its a fucking joke that we (and even you) are in the same period as some SSA countries

>old charm
Yeah, so come here for a couple weeks in October, see the foliage, and buy some syrup. It's nice to visit for tourism, but I hate living here.
I actually dislike the Boston area more than where I live. I like sunlight and hate humidity, so the eastern US just isn't for me.

Its a joke because your country is much backwards and has less rights for LGTB and other minorities than Colombia, for one.

No it is not accurate. We're definitely iin the 1900s or present day

is that something to feel proud about?

>an alcoholic
True
>dog fucker
Not as true
>hates blacks
Never see any coloured folk, though there are a lot of black jokes and idioms about coloureds.
>gay people
Not at all, several Maritime towns, even small rural ones with a large religious population have started painting crosswalks in rainbow colours to show support for lgb folk. It's common to banter or even insult them but overall we support their buggery.
>school systems suck
True
>politicians suck
Same as everywhere
>weather is fucking awful
Haven't had significant flooding since 2010 and the odd Nor'easter or ice storm isn't so bad
>everyone is on welfare too
Also EI, but most still work doing cash jobs. Many go out west to work oil too

>Many go out west to work oil
It's never an indication that an area is doing well when people say that about where they live.

fair enough, user. what province you from?

Nigeria should be blue

>Vancouver Island colonial
For what reason?

I never indicated we were doing economically well, we sure as fuck are not.

New Brunswick

same dude.

lost a good friend because his dad had to leave to alberta for work. economy does suck badly.

do you mean culturally or technologically?

The middle east is technologically at the future but culturally at the stone age.

source: lived there. They have huge futuristic skyscrapers that make the city look like coruscant, meanwhile they still adhere to "tribes" n sheeit.

Yeah, the guys I know who went to the Dakotas had extremely few other options. Sucks, man.

Is Germany is red, France should be red, literally the same country especially since the EU and the franco-german couple.

>wasted russian periphery living in the future
nah...

North africa is living on the present day or at least the 1900s
>all of africa is the same meme

>It's never an indication that an area is doing well
You had no idea how much cash you could've raked in before it crashed

>china is the cyberpunk dystopia we all get to look forward to
I love the aesthetic. Thanks china for being enough of a developed shithole for allowing it to happen

>I'm 19 years old

>special category to describe you alone

stay relevant stay curious.

>ywn be a slave to British mommy serving her and socialite friends some teas and scones and then becoming the furtinure and after that get spanked for shaking so much
why live

DAS RITE

What does present day means? Russia is more like 1800's

100% Definitely in colonel times here.

What the fuck is that red part of California??

>living up here in northern Sweden is futuristic
No it definitely isn't

No. At one time it was Japan (see Back to the Future, Blade Runner etc), then SEA, then Ireland, then BRIC etc. Most developing countries go through a boom phase which is not sustainable. Eventually the economy levels off and everyone fixates on another country.

Southern Germany is further in the future than Northern Germany.

next time dont use a jpg

I am looking the man on the right, did you see him?

for*

That doesn't make sense as a response to my post.

>UAE
>Colonial times
wat