"K-kara bog-"

"K-kara bog-"

archive.is/MvhpI

>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

>>>ie. a 200 lb nigger at 10% bf is about as strong as a 160 lb whitey at 10% bf

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-vI2KjG3k
youtube.com/watch?v=MI0L7E_5Qac
youtube.com/watch?v=IFKFR1vsTYs
youtube.com/watch?v=y1eD2gTe1Jw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Championships_medalists_in_weightlifting_(men)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers BTFO

>wh*Tes will do anything to touch BBC
What the h*ck is wrong with these """people"""

>studied by wh*Te wh*Tesson

Yeah okay blackoid

COPE

That dicks actually pretty big. It doesn't work with blacks since they are showers, not growers.

Hands where I can see them wh*Tey.

Uh oh what's happening in this picture blackoid

Not to mention that niggers are dicklets, biggest dicked males are European, and Northern Europeans biggest of all
>be MONGREL sewage with nonwhites everywhere
>state with exclusively Swedish-Norwegian population has the biggest dicks
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

>wh*Toids are this fucking in denial

lmao

I thought Hungary had the largest dicks on average? North Dakota has a lot of Natives and Somalians so I doubt that statistic is true

lmao looks like wh*Tey is overcompensating for something...

Sounds like blackie in denial

>strongman competitions
what a fucking meme lmao if you want to talk about strength, you need to look at olympic weightlifters

No, in Europe Germany and Denmark dominate when it comes to cock size
>muh natives
Literally 97% Nordic state

darkies on suicide watch

>strongman meme
Almost all these strongmen who have tried fighting have gotten BTFO

Yeah and none are black lmao

Even powerlifting there's no blackoids except that obese nigger

The Asians dominate weightlifting, throwing around twice their body weight like nothing. wh*Tes come into the picture when its the 105kg+ Literally all of them are obese.

wh*Tes are both weak and shit fighters

>The Asians dominate weightlifting
You mean the competitions held solely in china so they can get away with their cycles? Chinks get their records taken away all the time because they've been found afterwards untested

Nice cope

Asians are good yeah but Slavs and whiteoids do fine too. Asians are honorary whiteoids anyway. Check the ipf sometime faggot it's all whites.

>this is his argument
lmao wh*Toids are pathetic. Pound for pound, lower weight class Asian contenders are stronger than the obese wh*Tes trying to maximize their strength through obesity

>Asians are honorary whiteoids anyway
HAHAHAHAHAH everyone hates wh*Tes, fuck are you talking about? Power lifting is also a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-vI2KjG3k
youtube.com/watch?v=MI0L7E_5Qac
77kg compared to a random 83kg powerlifter I found lmao makes it look easy
youtube.com/watch?v=IFKFR1vsTYs

No one hates whites except n*ggers

Asianoids and Whiteoids have always been allies.

Name a chink weightlifter better than illya

1 non wh*Te is worth 100 wh*Tes

As a slav, fuck wh*Tes.

Just checked olympic weightlifting medals and China is pretty much the only asian country who even appears on the list, and it has less than 10% of the medals. If that to you is dominating then sure I guess asians do indeed dominate

You are a wh*te

>No one hates whites except n*ggers
the absolute delusion lmao even wh*Tes hate themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=y1eD2gTe1Jw
If you're referring to the guy I'm thinking of, Tian Tao lifts more pfp than he does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Championships_medalists_in_weightlifting_(men)
Check again

Make sure to pay attention to how late in the game they started to dominate

Fuck off.

Absolute cope of the niggeroid

Asians and whiteys are best friends