Just some wholesome good natured child comedy

Let's see you try to make something out of Doug you assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
youtu.be/Tw6o7KLEbG4
google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/doug-creator-jim-jinkins-reveals-whether-doug-and-patti-end-up-happily-ever-after/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9vp6u6_750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He literally raped Patty.

90s rape or 2010's rape?

HONK HONK

dual income no kids.

He's a fucking beta faggot and probably the reason I'm such a beta faggot today.

Doug ruined people's real lives.

I wouldn't call you a person

GIVE ME THAT GREEN NIGGER COCK YOU FUCKING BLUEBERRY APE

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

He gave her some Mayonaise of his own.

Doug was a selfish creep who couldn't even hold a conversation wth Patti. Every time she approached him he would eye her body up and down speechlessly and hearts would come out, until she finished speaking and then jokingly leaves the one-sided conversation, which Doug usually didn't listen to. Then he spends the rest of his school day drawing pictures of himself saving Patti by repeatedly making a fool of her friend Roger Klotz.

Roger probably popped her cherry

YEAH, HEY LOSER. HELLO WORLD, THIS IS ROGER KLOTZ. I'M RUNNING FOR OFFICE SO VOTE FOR THIS
>points at dick

youtu.be/Tw6o7KLEbG4
>skeet face

Roger may have been a ruthless ball buster who often stepped over the line, but he would always correct his behavior and feel guilt on the rare occasions Patti get upset with him.

Doug however is a much more passive asshole who does things like scream in anger when he finds oit the Klotz made a lot of money selling their trailer.

Patty the fatty?

Nasty.

>2

interesting ive heard people say this about doug before. apparently there was some article the creator wrote about meeting an adult patty that had similar themes. could u elaborate?

As Told by Ginger

>you will never see an adult Ginger played by Jane Levy in an As Told by Ginger movie

>it's a "let's teach the goyim children about the Holocaust" episode

Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

Audible kek

google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/doug-creator-jim-jinkins-reveals-whether-doug-and-patti-end-up-happily-ever-after/amp/

I'm not going to flat out say the guys a cuck but he definitely goes out of his way to tell people that he planned a romantic date with his childhood love interest not realizing she was entirely married and had no romantic interest in him.

ONE LITTLE VOICE IS

Also the show Doug is pretty much the creator's version of Quailman, and Quailman was pretty much Sonichu.

name 1 (one) thing he did wrong

you can't

Daily reminder that this is what men want.

Instruction manual for young boys to become pussy omega faggots.

Doug is a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=S9vp6u6_750