youtube.com/watch?v=ixyYIA_wj-U
youtube.com/watch?v=rTDpLJfZiic
youtube.com/watch?v=sUFZ1jLzQrw
youtube.com/watch?v=VCHfVZIAZ6s
reddit.com/r/gallifrey/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk4RiKH9H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lads I'd turn on BBC1 in 5 mins if I were you.

Reminder that there will be no Doctor announcement today or any time soon. They'll have to do a live show like they did with Capaldi and today's rumours have been proven false.

How happy are you guys going to be when GB is BTFO by the Kris Marshall announcement?

Best Master edition

>it's a newfags fall for the 3pm announcement meme episode

youtube.com/watch?v=ixyYIA_wj-U Hey guys

It's someone from GB doing it, I guarantee it. They're even samefagging to make it look like people believe them.

But the same sources got the last two Doctors right, so why don't you believe they did this time? Kris Marshall will be following Rory Kinnear just like Rory Kinnear followed Paterson Joseph.

Big news at 3pm today. RTD was on set. Apparently filming a McGann episode.

Best youtuber!
Been with him since "day of the doctor ." His arrow/flash videos are informative

>filming a McGann episode
>in Capaldi's tardis

Can't say more, but I would really advise being near a telly at 3pm today. Might wanna switch to BBC. Can't say more.

The first episode was atrocious.
>bill has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character moffat knows how to write
>the whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a water monster, the monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of water every time the tardis lands bill sticks her face right next to a water source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips for tumblr like "why do you run like a penguin" and "it's a kitchen" (the inside of the tardis)
The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strengthened my belief /who/ is filled with 13 year old boys who think everything related to their favorite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mum it's my favorite show".

I wasn't even aware of a source. Even if it is Marshall, they're not announcing it today. They're going to do it during the ratings slump at the end of the series more likely, or in between the finale and Christmas special. That's basic publicity.

>them

I really like how he gets his info from Wikipedia. But makes it fun by dragging any soul out of it

>It's someone from GB doing it, I guarantee it
How are you this new but also know what gallifreybase is? The idea that anybody from there knows enough about /who/ to come here and try and trick us is straight up delusional. They don't care

The "3pm tomorrow" thing has been a /who/ meme for weeks now, and the "RTD seen on set" thing has been a /who/ meme for months.

>he isn't aware of the RTD minisode meme

Fuck off and die, newfag

>The mass positive reception to this episode

No such thing

Its only a plogical. Anything could happen.

big news @ 3pm today

For LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

What I would give to kidnap Nardole and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn’t let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command, then I would totally do that as well, a really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal man, but to Nardole? Might as well be a dragon. I’d keep him in a cell and what’s more is that I would actually place a key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slight out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and feed him 99 cent store baby food. I’d also pick him like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I’d grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I’d rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I’d hold him down with one hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I’d force him to fight David Walliams to the death. Just so many things I would do.

>bill has no personality
weak bait

Noob here, redpill me on plogicals

w-what

I'm aware of the 3pm meme (which is much more than a few weeks old lol) but I'm sure it's a coincidence that the GB troll also chose that time. Someone posted the obviously-not-Eccleston scene just before that, which was taken straight from GB. And I know it could be one of our agents there simply crossposting it but why would they take it seriously?

Hearing talk that the villain in the christmas special and the cause of Capaldis death will be a giant Turkey monster. Don't ask for my source. Hes a naughty boy

>thread is already like 8% over
>no one's mentioned wanting to cum inside Heather

I want to cum inside Heather!

It's Sammi Carter's interpretation of the words "prequel" and/or "prologue"

holy shit guys
turn on bbc news
i'm crying
poor matt

Thread reminder that The Pilot was kino

Any videos where he says it?

Matt just can't get a break, I swear this is the 15th time he's died from heroin overdose.

Finale scene

holy shit guys
turn on bbc news at 3pm
im crying
poor hayley

Le epic quirky sassy lolsorandum black lady is not a personality.

good thing that's not what she is then

>(which is much more than a few weeks old lol)
My sense of time is really bad because I'm a loser with no life but it's one of /who/'s most recent memes

>but I'm sure it's a coincidence that the GB troll also chose that time.
lol

yeah, they're invading our thread and just happened to accidentally exactly replicate a /who/ meme. get a grip

Is that Simm regenerating?!

What was that obscure YouTube channel /who/ used to meme about years back, videos only ever got like 40 views and it was this one guy whose name I forgot (I think he had black hair and was a bit big) and a bunch of others that did like podcasts/videos/reactions to episodes?

People used to pretend to be the guy and post the videos here

quote one thing she said that was random

Oh yeah, she's a lesbian, I forgot that makes her an incredibly detailed character.

It's like a kitchen xD.

I mean, there only 24 hours they can choose for the announcement, and that narrows down to like 12 when you exclude teatime, early morning etc. for being unlikely.

Also I only think it's one person from GB, I'm not

that wasn't random, there's explicit logic involved with the comparison

stop replying to the bait, they literally copy-paste the post in every thread

>It's like a kitchen xD
Moffat's genius writing knows no bounds

THE MUSIC AT THE END, SAUCE ME PLZ

youtube.com/watch?v=rTDpLJfZiic
post your favourite reviewer

The "Eccleston scene" was posted here and on GB at almost the same time, and also retweeted by at least three accounts that have since been deleted.

It's not GB trying to troll us, it's just someone trying to troll GB, and us, and everyone else they can think of. And that someone is much more likely to be a /who/ regular than a GB regular.

Pretty sure it's just The Majestic Tale (50th anniversary version)?

Real Whovians

matrixlord212

youtube.com/watch?v=sUFZ1jLzQrw

ROGUE TWITTER USERS!

MATT WHELAN WARNED US BUT WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

Correction, it's just the original version without the added acoustic guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=VCHfVZIAZ6s

What if it's a vengeful pensioner from Planet Mondas, angry that we tried to pin the last GB war on their website?

Whoa.. hold on a minute. It looks as if you guys have made a wrong turn. There is already a place for Doctor Who discussion known as reddit. Here is a link to where you should be, just make sure you don't make the mistake of posting on Sup Forums again.
reddit.com/r/gallifrey/

I love Doctor Who and I love /who/!

It was a mediocre episode.

I am really sad for Capaldi. He got the absolute worst writing and stories from all the new Doctors... which is a pity since he is an excellent actor.

holy shit guys
turn on bbc news
i'm crying
poor ness

Class has been cancelled

/who/'s had an eternal general since 2012, boardie. how have you only just noticed

new dr is a qt 3.141592

>he's still bitching about clara

What is trolls gb name?

What makes you think it's a troll? Who are you implying is behind it?
It's not eccles, it's just a guy who looks like him with a low quality shakycam. There's no scam involved.

big news this arvo

Did matrixlord and Sammi fall out? Haven't seen them in a video together for a while.

/who/ has been on this board much longer than you, lad

Another genius part that may of gone over your head was that Bill eventually said the classic "it's bigger on the inside" line to which Nardole responded with, "we got there in the end". Just genius. It's a cliché line the companions say but Moffat completely subverted our expectations by not having Bill say it, only for her to eventually say it, then use a brilliant comedy line from Nardole to break the fourth wall and give the audience a cheeky yet intelligent wink.
>tfw intelligent enough to identify and analyse all the genius intricacies of moffat's writing

youtube.com/watch?v=ixyYIA_wj-U

No need for your trolling thanks.

Cheers,

Jon Blum

youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

>you

Go back to /dwg/

fuck off you alopecia ridden ball bag

Bill's actual "bigger on the inside" line was pretty shit
The way she said it was like she was implying the Doctor himself didn't know

Big news today. 3pm.

Fuck off, board trip. What is the point of tripping across the WHOLE of Sup Forums if you don't have anything to contribute. Your opinion is especially worthless here as it goes against every major critic, IMDB ratings and /who/ ranks Who.

I'm only one series into Capaldi, but I think the story has improved from the tail end of Smith.
Mainly because River's not showing up telling people she's Vanessa's uncle's sisters brother's boy and she beat the entire Cybermen fleet by making them cower in their tin boots.
And Clara is actually acting like a real person again.
Unless we take a U-turn in series 9 I wouldn't say it's the worst writing, not while the Amy's pregnant with River and actually a plastic mutant hidden away storyline exists.
And not while the 50th is a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk4RiKH9H0

I am just praying that if we get an announcement it is not going to be Kris Marshall. I would rather have a doggo as the Doctor than him.

I'd love for the new doctor to be a pretty, wise woman. Moderately feminine too, not a Sue Perkins-esque look.

If the Doctor did regen into a woman, I think
she would enjoy it, but she wouldn't step into creepy crossdresser territory/The Wasp Factory.

shit thread

You sound worried, user. Are you ok?

Holliday Grainger confirmed.

What's happening at 3pm??

>Hermione Granger
please god no

>she wouldn't step into creepy crossdresser territory/The Wasp Factory.
What do you mean by this?

If it's going to be a woman, I'd prefer someone classic. Like Judie Dench or that woman who played Mary Poppins.
Mainly because with the way the show's being written I don't think I could handle two series 7 Clara's running around, it'd be awful.

Whoopi Goldberg will always be my first choice for a female Doctor but she's not British so I'm buggered there.

I have a dissertation to finish, yet here I am anxiously praying that it is not Kris Marshall.

All your hopes and dreams

Don't know why they even included it. The reveal of her standing by the door while the the camera panned backwards was great, her "kitchen" lines and whatever were all fine, but then they milked it for too long

I think the episode declines pretty obviously in quality once the TARDIS gets involved, actually. The plot was already on the light-side, which was forgivable because they were introducing Bill, but then Moff sort of gives up on really trying to have a proper episode and just makes it a tour of the universe instead.

Still, it wasn't a bad episode and better than a few previous series openers.

I hypothesise that, if Chibbers would like to cast a girl, he'd choose an actress slightly outside of his wheelhouse - a 'fantasy' actress like Dormer or Atwell.

Whoa.. hold on a minute. It looks as if you guys have made a wrong turn. There is already a place for Doctor Who discussion known as reddit. Here is a link to where you should be, just make sure you don't make the mistake of posting on Sup Forums again.
reddit.com/r/gallifrey/

I want to know too!

Have been on for a few weeks because Pikeys stole my areas Internet cable.

They're not going to randomly tweet out the identity of the next Doctor. They will announce in advance that they are doing a television reveal, just like they did with Smith and Capaldi, and then that will air.

>you don't have anything to contribute

a.k.a.

>I don't agree with you, so you don't contribute when you are actually contributing and your opinion is worthless!

k

>major critic, IMDB ratings and /who/ ranks Who

Which only supports my claims, newfriend.

>I think the story has improved from the tail end of Smith.

That can be argued, and I agree to a point, sure, but overall Capaldi's arc has been an abortion (with one single exception) and the writers need to be fired en masse.

I liked the 50th

Sorry there champ, I'll go back to posting Bane on another thread, sorry about the discussion of a tv show here.

THAT'S IT
I'M FED UP WITH ALL THE PASTA IN THIS THREAD
IF YOU POST ONE MORE BIT OF COPYPASTA I'M DELETING THE WIKI

It's "deleting the wikia"