RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking China!!!!!!!!!!

China is ruing movies!!!!!! They keep paying to see the most garbage movies that Hollywood can shit out, keeping them profitable, studios keep making these movies because they keep making money

I wake up this morning to see that "Fate of the Furious" (yes the 8th movie in this god dammed series) has broken box office records because the Chinese market made 192 million over the weekend

variety.com/2017/film/box-office/fate-of-the-furious-box-office-star-wars-1202031322/

This has been going on for a while, the Chinese are the reason we keep getting Transformers movies, Star Wars and all the superhero movies

Most of these movies are garbage but the Chinese are sheep who love to see western action heroes and explosions, that is all a move needs to make a billion dollars over there

How do we stop this, how do we get the Chinese to have some taste and avoid watching garbage movies?

I have been looking at the openings since January and haven't seen one compelling movie to go watch, this is bullshit, they are destroying the market!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/lisachanson/2016/01/21/culture-wars-star-wars-underperforms-in-china-and-the-differences-emerge/#35dff79a68b2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Chinese get to see western movies for the first time ever, all the fancy explosions and CGI is amazing them and they eat it up, you need to give them time to develop a cinema IQ.

naw, the chinese are bros

Chinks are subhuman.

>I don't really care I just wanted an excuse to post a pepe

fuck off

Fuck off nigger-lover, based China is the only force keeping western cinema from being 100% propaganda.

Morrissey pls

I hope you are going to be happy when there is nothing to see except Fast and the Furious 10 and Transformers 18

Asians are master race. White people will learn to buckle.

I didn't like those but hopefully they'll help get us Battleship 2, and I love the Resident Evils.

I don't care if it's considered a buzzword, their love of schlock has the potential to create really fun movies that standard oscarbait can never achieve. And that's what we'd get without it.

>This has been going on for a while, the Chinese are the reason we keep getting Transformers movies, Star Wars and all the superhero movies
woah there cowboy, don't underestimate America's stupidity too.

>How do we stop this, how do we get the Chinese to have some taste and avoid watching garbage movies?
introduce Sup Forums to them, my good gentelmeme.

Who cares?

There are literally more movies in the world than you can watch in your life time. Even if there wont be any new good movies you will never finish that backlogg.

>help get us Battleship 2

trolling this hard

Have you even watched Battleship? It's hilarious, and exciting, and looks great in HD.

Ling pong ching kong ping pong tong ching chong.
Translation: Stay mad.

if you are trolling please kill yourself

if you are not trolling please kill yourself

There's nothing wrong with Fast & Furious mate, complain about these fags watching every single Super hero movie

F&F is kino. Fuck off

Stupid Frogposter

Literally nothing wrong with those movies, stick to your hentai

>Star Wars

star wars is not big in china, stupid. The OT never got released there in the 70s/80s. And thenigger in SW VII doesnt help

Ah I see

>No, I haven't seen it but I've heard it's bad therefore anyone that likes it is stupid and should kill themselves

What a great movie critic you are.

Maybe if your cried to your mother about it, the Chinese will stop watching those movies

Just don't watch them, dumbass. Nobody is forcing you to watch those movies, you can go watch some indie movie or guess what, another Hollywood movie to your liking.

Should have made more kids then, white boi.

why is the chinese middle class so enthralled by a movie that only appeals to poorfags/brown people/ethnics/chavs/etcs in the west?

but there are so few decent movies to watch

the last good movie I saw was Patriots Day and that was back in December

there has been nothing worth while in over 4 months, and the problem will only get worse when these movies keep making money in china

>China is ruing movies!!!!!! They keep paying to see the most garbage movies that Hollywood can shit out, keeping them profitable, studios keep making these movies because they keep making money

They didnt pay to see GiTS so theyre starting to realise kino when they see one

I always assumed it was a kind of

>It's just like one of my Chinese animes!

>Fast and Furious is kino.
Rogue One and TFA bombed at the chinese box office.
You have a point with Transformers.

theyre newly middle class, youre talking about a country that never had one, you were either poor as fuck or rich. this new class has allowed them to throw money any which way they want

all a movie needs is a "big" Hollywood name and lots of cgi action

that is the ticket to a billion dollar box office in China

Who is a 'big' name in F&F?
The Rock?

yes

Do the chinese like his wrestling?

American wrestling isn't very popular in China. Apparently that's why they started hiring loads of Chinese competitors to the WWE last year.

No, it just needs to be an entertaining movie young people,adults and children can enjoy.
Western people don't go.to see movies anymore because we've been.reduced to the state of poor jewish cockslave being paid like shit and thrashed with taxes, meanwhile, salaries and living strandards in China are rising for everyone.

forbes.com/sites/lisachanson/2016/01/21/culture-wars-star-wars-underperforms-in-china-and-the-differences-emerge/#35dff79a68b2

China doesn't give a shit about Star Wars

well then Disney is going to retool the following movies to do better in China

they still want all that money

China still wins

>country exporting crappily made product is complaining that they are forced to make such crappily made products and profit from them because the country consuming them are too stupid and keep buying their crappy products
>Imagine if the Chinese were like "WAHHH FAT AMERICANS AT WAL MART IS RUINING CHINA'S INDUSTRY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO STUPID AND POOR AND ONLY BUY SHITTILY MADE GOODS."