Good copy of logan hits the pirate sites

>good copy of logan hits the pirate sites
>multiple threads pop up about the film

Seriously are most of you guys just filthy pirateers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-51lkxoAu2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you mean pirates or privateers?

I want more x-files

Reeee

>good copy of logan hits the pirate sites
>still no webm of the scene of Daphne in a bathrobe showing her feet
It's just not fair

I honestly can't believe some people here actually go to the cinema to watch Marvel trash. It's mind boggling. I'll let it play in the background while I'm browsing tv, that's about all the attention this trash deserves.

It's not really a good copy.

Of course it's good it's watchable, it's just not great

just not interested enough to go to the movies nor enough to watch one with korean subtitles.

that aside, you movie-goers seem quite upset about this. for every rip that appears on the internet there is always a bunch of you complaining about pirates in the threads.

better than a cam I guess.

filename kek

Pretty much this. I was intrigued by the trailers quite a bit because of the direction they appeared to be taking it in, but then I remembered it's a Marvel film.

I watched the rip yesterday and I couldn't believe the first 10 minutes. I audibly asked myself 'T-this is a Marvel film?'.

Solid 7/10. I'd call it the best Marvel film, but I feel like that's also the primary reason it isn't a 9/10. So many good scenes mixed with boring and bad ones. They handled X's and Logan's deaths pretty poorly and there was a sense of cartoon villainy that I couldn't shrug off. X24 was a let down and I didn't feel that the stakes were as high as the film was portraying them. The soundtrack was especially disappointing. Especially in the final forest fight when Logan shouts LAURAAAAA and goes feral animal mode I thought I'd hear something more powerful like youtube.com/watch?v=-51lkxoAu2I rather than generic hollywood music.

Still a highly enjoyable watch, but I really do wish it was more The Last of Us-tier. That would have made it a 10/10 I think.

of course I am

you expect me to actually pay for Jew propaganda?

>good copy
If you consider YIFY or whatever Popcorn Time now is using a good copy.

Seriously are most of you guys just dumb enough to pay for real shit, i mean: real shit?

no! i guess!

so what?

what are you doing in theaters?

where the fuck are the john wick 2 torrents
why is it taking so long

if im not pirating things its not like i would have actually bought them otherwise either

so it doesnt matter whether i pirate or not

If I'm stealing chocolate bars it's not like i would have actually bought them if i didn't steal them

So it doesn't matter if i steal them anyway

and i would also download a car

Is TPB a honeypot now?

>Refuse to release John Wick 2 in Australia because they had to pay extra for licensing, etc
>Huge fan outcry
>'F-fine we'll release it in May'
>IN FUCKING MAY
Torrents will be out by then and even if they aren't, I'll wait. John Wick was a relatively big hit in Australia and these retards actually fucking tried to avoid releasing it in Australian theaters. Fuck em.

>Implying I can dodge the NSP

That's why I don't go to my local Kinoplex anymore.

I just pirated a BILLION dollars worth of Disney and Marvel movies. Surely they'll go under in less than a year if I keep this up

>Hey guys pay for an overrated action flick made by a multi-millionaire company

No

>he goes to a fucking CINEMA
>he BUYS movies

You ok bro? You don't seem ok to me

Yeah and now watch any discussion for it from now on somehow manage to get even lower in quality.

X-men films are made by Fox, not by Marvel Studios. They bought the rights long before the first Iron Man and marveldrones are buttmad about it. We would never have gotten a Deadpool or a Logan if the rights had been at Marvel.

You don't get it bro he OWNS those movies now.

>>im a kuk and pay BigMedia

youre the cancer son. not us. you.
go back to plebbit.

>haven't bought physical media since 2008
>bought a blu-ray of a recent movie
>trailers for almost 15 fucking minutes before the menu shows up
Yeah, this is staying on the shelf.

>paying to see capeshit movies
>ever

lol good goys

I loved Logan's look with the full beard. I was actually quite annoyed when they gave him the mutton chops as "fan service" at the end because it ruined this great aesthetic.

Is the skip button on your remote broken?I thought the same thing.

>meanwhile you give full attention to thrash like Sup Forums

I do too.
But Logan going full Wolverine at the end was part of the aesthetic.

>Is the skip button on your remote broken?

Modern blu-rays have unskippable ads.

>There's people here who actually pay for media

Maybe, but it felt so forced the way they did it. The rest of the movie felt so unique compared to the other X-Men movies, but that was the part where they said, "Well, now we have to do this obligatory paint by numbers thing to tie it all up with fanservice."

yes

As long as he keeps buying new Blu-ray players and TVs to keep up with the HDCP updates so his Blu-rays don't suddenly stop working.

movie is sjw shitfest ofcourse nobody that isnt a cuck when into theater to give filthy jews there money

>paying for media
is this real life ?

>HDrip
>good

most of the people here a virgin basement dwelling loser with crippling anxiety and no friends. They don't leave their basement all that much

The copy of Logan that is out right now is a pile of fucking shit, once you notice how the framerate is increased and looks like a home fucking video.