Your country have the culture of "staring eyes fight"?

Your country have the culture of "staring eyes fight"?
here the shitskins are obsessed by this and they infested the entire youth with this practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6k7cR7pnezU&t=6m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=NVnDaye4FTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called a "staring contest", and yes, people, particularly children, do it all the time.
I'm sort of guilty of it as well. Apparently in other cultures it's not rude to stare so whenever some Chinese kid looks at me I refuse to be the first to break eye-contact, it's lasted excruciatingly long before.

I stare at people. I dont even stop when they notice and look at me. I just stare.

well, here children, teens and even some adults do this.
and when you just look at them some seconds they immediately start the "why are you looking at me?" agressively as an excuse to start a conflict, sometimes involving assault or fight.
can't believe that monkey thing became here, same for niggers using their "tchip", that meme stone age tier noise they use as an insult.

lol if i stare at women they call the cops or leave the vicinity

This is a massive issue in LA. When i went to America if you looked into th eyes of a black woman for more than a second she would chimp out on you.

Some low class people do it in an attempt to establish dominance. They aren't very keen on it, and will usually break eye contact if you do something weird like not blinking or throwing a kiss to them.

ahahaha you should have posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=6k7cR7pnezU&t=6m17s

the exact same things happens here, damn why worldwide underclass assholes have so many common characteristic in behavior? they are influenced by some musical subculture or it's natural on them?

from the perspective of genetic trash/subhuman, its because we are looking at you in awe/envy when we stare

youtube.com/watch?v=NVnDaye4FTI
like this?

Yes, very normal here.

They are so dominated by society that they try to compensate and get whatever little power they can get.
Rich people don't need to do eye tricks to have power and oppress others.

Tired of these kind of subhumans in Paris.

Never heard of this or experienced it but I live in a pretty rich white area
Can someone explain more about it?

It fails if you don't give a fuck. You don't evrn need to stare back like a retard.

I live in a poor area and have also never heard of nor experienced this. I just browsed through thus thread trying to figure out what the hell they were on about

Like people keep staring you down trying to intimidate you and if you stare them back they try to start a fight to show to their girlfriend or friends that he is the dominant one.

Sounds like something a gorilla would do
Do people do this unprovoked, or is it something they do if you've offended them?

always unprovoked

It's what shitskins do when you enter their ghetto.

No, never happened to me and I actually don't even know what that is

Look them over and strut around.

kek

If you're never stared a guy down you're a beta cuck. Staring a guy down just feels good.

Also it's good practice when an old pervert starts staring at you in a sexual way, completely unashamed (I noticed they try to choose targets looking weak). The first reaction when a confident perv stares at you is uneasiness or even shame. Turning the shame back to him is a great feeling.

I like to analyze this stuff, and how people react. Once I noticed an old perv who was staring at me, then at a black guy with his friends. It was almost too easy to beat him at his game.

It feels good because you're a pussy on an imagined powertrip.

Really?
Where I live its called Jogo do Sério, two people stare at each other, the first one who laughs, loses.

That's a bit different from a intimidating stare, lad.

t. Dylan

>you're a pussy
>you're on a powertrip.
yeah ok big boy

It's basically the same thing, we just Brazilanized it.

>says the starefag
oh the ironing

Absolutely, try it with anyone from North Caucasus (Chechen, Dagestani) and get beaten up violentlly. Often they are deliberately looking for it.

Unprovoked. Only happens if you're young like them though because it means you're competition. They ignore old men usually.

>chill guys makes a point of having the last word
kek, just leave it Mike, it's not worth it

>another chill, rich guy wants to have the last word
kek

no, fuck off fag

You just made my point, pussy.

no, fuck off fag

mdr

(stares the cool guy you down)

pointception dumbass, i win

t. arab

nah, you just keep making my point more and more. You're not chill. Far from it.

fatass

oh la vache! j'ai peur d'un mec sur l'internet

>Need to show his muscles on an anonymous board

Pleb detected, confirmed and categorized.

In america niggers will chimp out if you stare at them too long

why are you staring at people?

It's the kind of shit we have to put up with in France.
Either an Arab or a guy who was too much in contact with them during his youth. They think it's the jungle and that they need to defend their territory like a monkey.

IT's not something to make a fuss up over if you aren't a sperg.

Itt we pretend the "you looking at me?" Scene from taxi driver is a terrifying new development by scary youths in our countries

we all don't live in fairy land. Some of us live in ghettos and low-class areas were a stroll to the corner market or train station could be your last moments of life.

Sad. Are there many Arabs where you live?
t. Muslim

No. There is a strong segregation in France.
In Paris muslims lives in the north east and whites lives in the south and west