Guys how do we save the MCU?

Guys how do we save the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/orange slices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Literally fighting over one side of capeshit over the other

You do know comics are for little children right? Are you genuinely emotionally invested in dudes dressing up in spendex punching evil bad guys?

From making money and being enjoyed by people?

>muh all capeshit is the same Disney's cancer
Go away outsider.

You better edit that pic, because Jo Sweden is coming your way.

DC (Snyder-era)
>good story and themes
>shit execution
>bad experience
MCU
>dumb plot
>great production
>good experience

MC is fine since even after all those films people still want to see.
DC has the most iconic heroes and still doesn't come close.

I don't understand why all these DCposts ignore the actually pretty gud CIA/nolan batman movies and cling to heavy-handed Snyder crap

>>MCU
>>great production
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MCU is fine. DCUE tries to play with interesting concepts but bungles them with bad writing, stupid filters and atrocious editing.

left
>Let's grimdark our shit up and mangle all our iconic characters in the process. Member Nolan? That shit was deep yo.

right
>Let's put our beloved characters on the big screen for everyone to enjoy some silly power fantasies

Compared to DC, they are masterpieces.

They're both good but Snyder ones are more rewarding to rewatch as he goes full autism with every frame. I would say you don't really appreciate them until you've seen them 2-3 times and catch all the build-up and callbacks. Nolan movies are more plot oriented and while great aren't as fulfilling to rewatch.

Why are you calling people outsider, /vg/ tourist?

No they're not. Atleast DC nails the basics of filmmaking and actually conveys the feel of comic books into the big screen.

His frame autism is bad though, yes it looks pretty but it disrupts the actual flow of the film with stupid pretty pictures. They took away his slow-mo for BvS though so I guess that's something to be thankful for.

>outsider wasn't here during the TDK days
You can bitch and whine about how bad capeshit is but it shows you're just incredibly butthurt that Marvel is so childish and shit compared to DC and Fox.

No it doesn't. Good photography doesn't disrupt from a film. The opposite applies. But I understand you trying to paint it as a negative. After all, having to defend the MCU, you are more or less forced to defend bad photography and visual effects.

literally a 1 sec shot.

Good photography and cinematics are great unless you have 15 minutes of looking at scenery in the middle of a dramatic moment or action sequence. He has no sense of priority. I think someone must have helped him on BvS cause it IS a lot better than his standard fare, slow mo being one of the noticable differences.

All of Civil War is like that. It's hilarious seeing people defend Civil War only to turn around and nitpick the smallest aspects of BvS.

Really makes ya think....

>actually conveys the feel of comic books into the big screen.
more like the feel of videogame cutscenes

What scene in BvS is 15 minutes looking into the scenery?

I honestly feel sorry for you. The Stockholm Syndrome of suffering 15 MCU films and you come out criticizing good cinematography because Kevin Feige has ruined all your standards. It's quite sad really.

Why are you pretending you were? Do you not remember the review that changed everything? Of course you don't because you weren't actually here.

Also the Burton Batman movies.

They're just trolls or retards too heavily invested in the idea of a cinematic universe.

>nails the basics of filmmaking
That is all it is doing for time being. Nothing memorable.
Then again only two films have come out. Maybe they do something.
>conveys the feel of comic books
I haven't catch up with recent series but they look nowhere to what I have read.

Superhero vs Superhero action on BvS starts at 2 hours into the film

Mind you, fraud fucking scum
The same thing happened with Inception which you were also not here for.

Man of Steel is a visual masterpiece. And one that several MCU directors attempted to ape and failed at. Snyder is the geniune material. MCU directors the Chinese fake.

It wasn't so much an issue in BvS but it was definitely a problem with Watchmen and 300, Sucker Punch was nothing but. I don't remember MoS cause it's been a while, BvS is his best film by a large margin and even then some of the scenes with the weird corn field looking shit are extra drawn out. Lots of time spent spinning around statues and stuff. Establishing shots are also a bit longer than they could have been but I think whoever led that editing team did a pretty good job.

You weren't here during the TDK days. It shows. Capeshit wasn't even a term until Avengers came and ruined the genre. You want to drag down the whole genre into Disney's disgustingly shallow standards. That is failing.

>You do know comics are for little children right?

No. They're for teens and adults. Comics are not, nor have ever been, for children.

Good capeshit:
Burton Batman films
First 2 Nolan Batman films
Raimi Spiderman films
A few of the Xmen films

Shit capeshit:
MCU
DCU

You can go to the doctor for a box of Ritalin.

It's funny that the only colorful shots in the movie have to have the source of light directly in it, otherwise...

>It's gotta be cool and dark and serious man.
-Zack "Retard" Snyder- 2013

Damn, this is poetry.
Cucks at Marvel will never be this creative, all they do is quip quip and quip

Once again you refuse to amswer the questions. The term capeshit came from Sup Forums you fucking Swedish video game playing 2016 tourist. This is really good though
We have another tactic by frauds like you that can easily show if you were really here now

I enjoyed it at the cinema, but when someone wants to watch it with me i think

"Fuck, 2 hours of watching Lex Luthor develop Tourettes syndrome"

IM RICH

Nothing you said applies to MoS. As already proved, MoS is a visual masterpiece and your inability to display anything better by the MCU is telling enough.

But it's fine, you can keep repeat yourself like the mad man you are. Nobody's falling for it.

>Sup Forumscksucker suddenly attempts to play in
You weren't here during the TDK days. That much is clear. You whine about an entire genre we used to discuss daily because you desperately want Marvel's low standards to be the standard. And that's why your kind is cancer.

>nitpick the smallest aspects of BvS
Like what ? Like the fact that the movie is called "Batman Versus Superman" but in the trailer 2 they literally tell you they become allies and fight doomsday in the third act ?

This
Dubs don't lie

Are you thick on purpose?

>he doesn't even acknowledge the review because he wasn't here and has no fucking clue
I love it
Anything to get away from this to keep pretending you were here. I even gave you a hint with the initial post yet you still couldn't figure it out.

Cannot stop laughing you fucking actual newshit

>capeshit

Go on. Keep whining over "capeshit is for kids". You would love that wouldn't you? You would love if this board just stopped throwing shit at your beloved Marvels. And to do that, you desperately attempt to brand discussion of the genre unwanted here, DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE HAD DAILY TDK THREADS A DECADE AGO, BUT YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR THAT.

Literally kill yourself you disgusting shill. Also remove Kevin Feige's cock from your mouth. I can barely read your butthurt posts with that shitty sentence structure.

>capeshits

> blue and orange scenes all the time like a freaking Michael Bay film
> characters posed using rule of third all the time
> lighting flares for drama all the time
As someone said above they are only following first-class cinematography guidelines. A masterpiece has to do more than follow others work. Also, a film needs a good flow besides being pretty on screenshots. Else Snyder is just a good photographer.

The filename and timing ousts you samefagging there.

>muh color filtars and after effects
The shitty dialogue and script make it extra sophisticated.

>dude colors are bad why aren't they washed out grey like muh Marvels

who gives a shit if the hired a good cinematographer, it does not make up for the shit editing, shit characters, shit writing, shit acting and shit color correction

No, those are some over saturated scenes with lots of gesturing. You can't be serious about this shit, you're just doing it for replies.

>fulfilling
so pseudo intellectual shit that makes you feel 'smart' because you get references?
your reply could describe sucker punch as well, there is more than meets the eye but that doesn't unfortunately change the movie being total unredeemable pile of shit

>call everything shit
>Civil War? A MODERN DAY MASTERPIECE!

>Another DC Vs Marvel thread

There's powerful shill faggotry at work here

>actually conveys the feel of comic books into the big screen.

The absolute closest thing is The Avengers, and that is very sad.

>2017
>doesn't know how to check for samefag
not that I expected anything from someone who enjoys capeshits

>good story
>Snyder
HAHAHAHAHA WHERE R LE COLOR FILTARS? ARE THEY SERIOUS OMG
IS THAT... SUNLIGHT? WHAT ARE MARVELKEKS EVEN DOING?
These movies and the internet drama around them fried your brain, deal with it.

>banding
>obvious shitty encode
>blames the film
Provide a good screenshot first.

You know, the attempt of intellectualism beats intentional retardation and infantilization as displayed by Marvel any day of the week.

>capeshit is for kids
Ctrl f only shows you saying that, pretender.
The rest of your plebian is adorable too. The fact that you have no idea about the review that changed it all is enough proof that you weren't here. It's ironic too because you probably use the same reviewer to defend your outsider approved flick as well

Keep going though. It gets funnier watching you try each post. Maybe you can named abatap or something about lost too :^)

Civil War is not a masterpiece but it is way better than every DCEU movie

>story
>Snyder
What the director has to do with the script?

Post a good screenshot then. I'll wait. If no screenshot provided, I'll consider you a liar.

I try really hard but i can't shed those few pounds, not my fault dude

Marvel shill at work.

Here is a >YOU

>Ctrl f only shows you saying that, pretender.
Literally the first reply you giant Mickey Mouse cocksucker

So youre behind this spam too Swedish video game player?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/orange slices/

This is very interesting

Snyder works on the scripts as well, and we were discussing the movies he made, not him specifically.

Sure but that's comparing dog shit to horse shit
They are both still shit

The same (tell where it is from) or different one within MCU?

>the attempt of intellectualism beats intentional retardation
Not really, it just becomes unintentional retardation. You have no higher intellectual ground, capeshitter. You just deluded yourself into thinking so.

But this is my first reply you fraud. Are you going to acknowledge the review or just keep reporting my posts you snitch

>capeshits are bad
>REE FUCKING MARVEL
It's fucking sad the lengths you people go to try and defend your pleb action schlock
Like imagine people calling out people who don't like Transformers out for being 'haters'
this is what you soudn

BvS has consistently bad dialogue throuoit the whole film, i don't know why you assume that pic related is a good argument

>google file name means it's the same person
You must think yourself a fancy hacker for using that site but you just look more retarded without knowing how it works.

>implying this hard
Im a big fan of DC comics and its an absolute shame what snyder is doing with the cinematic universe. Anyone who disagrees has never read a good comic.

BvS dialouge is completely fine, especially when compared to the shallow and quip-oriented dialouge found in many blockbusters, including Marvels.

Seems to me like you are just defending your shitty pleb action Marvel movies with quips, shill

>MFW transformers has a better CU than DC

>how do we save the DCEU?
Rated-R Lobo movie just like Deadpool

I didn't say it was, don't put words in my mouth m8

>Nobody can't call Zaddy out on his incompetence! It must be marvel paying people to bully me.
Nah, you're just a retard with shit taste who watches superhero movies as an adult. Then you have the gall to pretend some brand of audiovisual diarrhea is smarter than the other.
You're a waste.

I'm a big fan of Marvel and it's absolutely shame to see what Kevin Feige has done with it. Anyone that disagrees with me is wrong!!!1!

Transformers have even better CU than shitty overrated MCU, famlam

>BvS dialouge is completely fine
Except for the parts where people talk to each other.
It's funny how people gave Chris Nolan shit for some awkward and ominous dialogue. They didn't know what manner of bullshit was to follow.

OP is a Sup Forumsedditor from Swedenstan
It's all his fault

>m-muh childish genre as demanded by Disney stop reeeee
This all goes back to the start where you got ousted as the big outsider you are. Remember browsing Sup Forums during the TDK days? No you don't because you're a massive newfag. This Marvel cancer infestation didn't even become a thing until Avengers 2.

>tfw so inebriated in your attention whoring stupor, you start praising transformers unironically
This board is gr8. I rate it an 8 out of 8, and please don't h8.

>uh i-it's googles filename I swear its just a coincidence that we all have the dame style of posting!!
holy shit this is hilarious. do you really fucking spend your whole day making capeshit threads if you're not posting about video games?

Yeah that's what I'm saying, you have shitty action movie dicks so far up your ass you see "enemies" everywhere.

Such a shitty forced meme. And it will only get worse when The Quipstice League comes out and the DCucks pretend the quips don't exist but are also hilarious.

>le reddit lines

you need to go back

Is that why your ass gets on fire the moment someone shits on your shitty Marvels?

>This all goes back to the start where you got ousted as the big outsider you are.
I wasn't here when the thread starter, maybe you should stop spamming capeshit all day if you don't like being confronted about it.

This I actually agree with, although I don't get the sudden hate for quips on Sup Forums. Why does shit have to be miserable?

But I'm not Why won't you answer your mentally ill fraud

kill all supes