ITT... We insult Turkishness

According to "false flag coup action hero" Ergoan, it's a crime to insult Turkishness, Turkey, the presidency of Turkey, its history and its people. Let's see what happens when we have a whole thread of lulz.

>Be me, Erdogan
>Not enough powers
>Create fake coup, call it a military exercise
>Send fake military to media, pretend the drill is actually a coup
>People love me as I make them kill each other
>Pretend it was all real
>People offer me power of life and death
>Piss on Ataturk, double support for Isis
>Plan next Armenian genocide
>Life is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m00jao0P460
youtube.com/watch?v=01IPgtwn99Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be roach nigger
>end life

Turkish planning, 10/10

RIP Good soldiers
They literally dindu nuffin

DOWN WITH DICTATOR ERDO-

> kill a few hundred people in the process
> meh, what's a few peasants sacrificed for my glorious caliphate

RIP roach-like ape

>Father told me to become a good man with a high education and civilized manners. Teach my kids the same values and we can move out of the shithole area that we live in, and become apart of the neighbouring good neighbourhood.

>Say fuck him, kill anyone who tells me i am wrong. Turn to Islam, and make my kids do the same. Convince them it is much better to stay in the shithole because of religious reasons. Meanwhile my children get killed everyday because of the shithole we live in.

MFW

>be roach army
>stage a coup
>lose to angry uneducated some civilians

>my glorious caliphate

It's 'muh' ... that's the word. Like Muhmet, Muhammad, Muh genocides.

I have American friends in Turkey that I haven't heard from since their internet shut down... They can pass for European and speak quite a few languages. Are they still fucked over there?

most likely they have been arrested for not being shitskinned muslimfag arab wannabes.

The Army refused to kill civilizans

They all said they thought it was an exercice afterwards

>b-but they ran over 3 dudes
Panic, they were attacked by them

probably they are fine, don't worry bro

Any Turks here?
Can you confirm what the captive soldiers are saying on these videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=m00jao0P460
youtube.com/watch?v=01IPgtwn99Q

International homeland of the gypsys.

Destroy this shit of a country and return the land to the greek, to the kurds and the rest for the armenian.

It was just a prank

Where will they execute all these men? more than 6000!

>tfw too scared to make fun of Erdogan on a german connection
please don't persecute me Mutti

Roach ISIS soon

Can someone please, PLEAEEEAAASSSSEE reenact the coup with a horde of Roaches. Please someone with a dirty house make it happen and let's get it into the turkish internet

>Have tanks, navy and air force
>get belt beaten by civilians 14 hours after

roach life

Erdog is Georgian though

>Piss on Ataturk, double support for Isis
Ataturk was some shitty roach dictator anyway. The way the T*rks worship him is creepy and retarded.

It's like T*rkish animals can't have a society without some personality cult or Islamic fundamentalism.

Anzu is fine though.

i heard, and i don't know if this is true or not, that Erdogan can't climax unless a man with too much body hair shits on his chest

>500x375

Kek

"You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian...even with much uglier things, they have called me Armenian, but I am Turkish." Erdogan

He is our spy, but not Georgian.

is that a doll or a real person?

>MUH STATE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR LIFE
>FETULLAH THE UNCIRCUMSIZED IS THE ENEMY
>IF FETULLAH GULEN GOES TO HEAVEN, ALLAH TAKE ME TO HELL

not ironic, 100% true story

Is ErDOGan gog/magog?

anzu the traproach.

hes actually a shitskin but hes covered in make-up and set the exposure way high to look white. kinda pathetic 2bh

Cuck Turks only worship Albanian/Macedonian Ataturk, because he was not a complete shitskin. being Turkish means being a cucks, they either get cucked by Albanian/Mace Ataturks or Arabs with their religion of shits.

120% Turkish bean, currently visiting fellow turanian Altaic Nihon.

>>IF FETULLAH GULEN GOES TO HEAVEN, ALLAH TAKE ME TO HELL
at least turkey doesn't forget about the banter

Whats wrong with making a subversion of your own population a crime?
Delibirately trying to deminish a country its people and culture for their citizens should be a crime alright
Or at least a clearance of assault charges against such a person if the assault reason is this

>Albanian/Macedonian Ataturk
You realize this is a meme right
Albanians claim they are behind everything when in fact they are relevant to absolutely nothing

>it's a crime to insult Turkishness, Turkey, the presidency of Turkey,

It's one of Ataturk's laws though. If you fags like Ataturk, you should respect his laws.

I'm sad that he didn't remove Georgians like Gayreeks.

>It's one of """"Ataturk's laws""""
how to spot underage

thought I was the only one

Can everyone dump their best turkroach images?

>The way the T*rks worship him is creepy and retarded.

We have his death mask everywhere. Like all my foreigner friends were laughing at "persinality cult" and I got pretty offended, but when I think about it, it's pretty retarded how we worship Ataturk tbqhwyl

Like all these kemalists are trying to be "european" yet they do the most asiatic shit, i.e. personality cult.

why would i keep anything like that on my comp?

I think they're funny and want more. I realized that if I don't save what I think is funny I won't be able to look back through my images 20 years from now and remember all these golden times.

Another thing in "Erdogan's laws", ie. the constitution, is that the military is obliged to start a coup when government starts being overly religious and depriving freedoms of media and information sharing.

It's actually illegal that Erdogan stopped the coup.

Sorry, Langley - but political situation right now dictates that we for a while tolerate turks again, since they realized you did a coup on them and starting to enlighten a little.

Erdogan is scum and we`d love to see him go to, but not changed to CIA sponsored other islamist puppets.

So for now, when Erdogan cleanses country of scum that tried to start war with us and played with ISIS - all we have is a respectful and calculated opinion of Turkish people. Once he`ll do something beyound stupid again - we`ll see if we would jump on the hating turkroach train again. But it just happened, that more than insects, we hate the cancer - that US spreads around the world.

So you think it's a better option to go full islam and inevitably bring your country to a war you can't win ?

Why the fuck aren't these people fighting for their lives? Like wtf do they have to lose at that point. They know they are most likely going to get executed anyways?

Georgia isn't a real country.

>ie. the constitution, is that the military is obliged to start a coup when government starts being overly religious and depriving freedoms of media and information sharing.

Lol it's a meme. There is literally no such article in the constitution and never was.

Literally open the constitution and find me that article. It doesn't exist.

t. lawfag.

Why?

I honestly don't give a shit if Turkey becomes a dictatorship.
Not my problem.

Only whites really appreciate democracy. (and maybe Indians).

So, Sup Forums wants nationalistic Christian conservatives to come to power in Europe, but when it comes to Turley they shill for the leftists there?

>Turkey becomes a dictatorship.
>becomes

>If you fags like Ataturk

What have you been smoking?
Nobody likes that top cockroach Ataturk outside of Turkey.

Danes look like chinks.

>actually supporting making it illegal to question or make fun of the president.

Sorry bro we aren't all subservient slav bootlickers.

>hurr durr if you disagree with the personality cult you're islamist

Fuck you retard. I think Ataturk statues are as retarded as Mao and Lenin statues all over china and russia. It's fucking stupid and is fucking creepy.

We are literally forced to read poems about how we genocided Greeks from Izmir in school. And it's presented as some good thing. It's fucked up. Ataturk is not some angel. He did a lot of dumb shit, and having his statues everywhere just shows that we are a retarded Asiatic people.

You don't see fucking Napoleon statues everywhere in france do you? And he was a million times greater than Ataturk.

Well, I'm not sure when to make it official.

Probably next "elections" which no doubt will be a sham.

There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

It's not black and white
Turkish left is still European far-right

How the people don't see that they're walking for another dictatorship? I really don't believe that Erdogan will win for this cheap trick.

MAKE SOMETHING US.

We sure do... Atleast we aren't disgusting half chink half ruski degenerates, that live in a fake country.

>Turkish left is still European far-right

top kek. leftists everywhere are the same. here it's the same SJW pro-kurd shits like the pro-nigger SJWs in US

ITT: Roach diaspora pretending they're not roaches

>Not my problem.

>turkey 'officialy' becomes dictatorship
>gets kicked out of NATO
>sides with Assad and Putin
>'Oh vey we have to stop them'
>WW3
it is our all problem since we all are getting played and we all will pay for it.

You should be more worried about people worshipping Erdogan since he's the one alive and leading your country atm

>your base now belongs to shitskins

+90 tactical nukes

way to go amerifats

>How the people don't see that they're walking for another dictatorship?

Oh, they see.
And they know.
They choose dictatorship because Islam isn't compatible with democracy.

Been a dictatorship for a long while now.

Democracy surely never has been implemented over there. We have a political system that kind of looks like democracy if you look really hard. No such cases in Turkey. Fullblown shitskin systems/

>anzu is fine though

word

We have the same level of chinkness.

KEK.

>becomes dictatorship
>>gets kicked out of NATO

Why would NATO kick them out?
Turkey was also a dictatorship when they joined NATO.

The alliance is purely strategic, nobody at NATO gives a fuck about the Turkish people.

>We are literally forced to read poems
Atam, Atam, sen kalk da ben yatam

>tfw they actually make kids present this with huge enthusiasm in front of big crowds
Erdogan is not the problem. The turkish populace is

Pretty much.

Just the fact Erdogan had a 6000 long arrest list the second the coup ended kinda proves it was planned. Sad man. Turkey used to be cool as Fuck. Remember going there in 2000 and everyone was chill as Fuck. Now this Erdogan bloke will have them wearing burqas and burning raki by 2024.

Shit go. Hope a real coup happens soon.

You sound like a retarded liberal teen of any country. Respect your fucking history. You dont have to like it, but its history of your nation and achivements and sufferings of your ancestors.

Theres nothing wrong with statues, nothing wrong with nationalistic history - the whole world history until 19th century was a mess told of wars and conquests.

It irritates me everytime reading such futurist (thats what it even if you dont realize it) bullshit. I am atheist, but i am not irritated at fucking 5000 Churches in Moscow - in opposite, its great part of culture heritage and achievement of civilization.

The most harmful to society are retards that think they need to "destroy" before they start building or think they have to get rid of the past that wasnt done with their hands.

That's meant you prove my point, right?

Unless you're implying blacks are discriminated against in the US and have their land kept from them against their will.

go suck a kangaroo dick

>erdogan hasn't had that list for years now and never had the oppertunity to use it

>You are all chinks

Get proved wrong

>w-we a-are actually the same a-amount of c-chink, s-senpai.

FUCK OFF YOU HALF CHINK HALF DEGENERATE AND DONT EVER TALK TO ME YOU FAKE COUNTRY SHIT.

....You're both fucking Turkroaches, you mega autists.

>The alliance is purely strategic, nobody at NATO gives a fuck about the Turkish people
Well, Turkey is not sticking to the strategy anymore, mate. Or they are being pushed into that direction. Doesn't really matter.

The actual motive is a world war anyway and someone needs to give the world police a reason.

Thankfully I am neither langley nor clinton so I had nothig to do with it, but I will always hate king roach for supplying the moderates and ISIS by proxy.

I lige måde Achmed. Tyv tror hver mand stjæler.

#notallturks.

They converted to Islam, sorry

and yet you didn't do shit about it

We are not chinks at all, neither are we Russians. we also aren't Arabs, unlike you ahmeds

So did Wikileaks release the turk documents yet?

Though i doubt we`ll get any relevant info any soon since its all.. in turkish.

Didn't I?

RIP
This is now a memorial thread to the based soldiers and civies who died.

This is pretty important.
We should not forget a big percentage of the country is oppressed by this regime.

Hope they will stand up after wikileaks will leak something good today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

the Turkish Gov needs their asses kicked again

They will say it is american manipulation man

>American friends
>speak quite a few languages

pick one burger

SOON

Man, that's really low. It's not a recent development. Levantine farmers were spread across Europe since the Neolithic Era.