How safe is Europe at the moment?

How safe is Europe at the moment?

I'm going for a mini eurotrip this summer (Ibiza, France, Germany then the Greek Islands) and the news is really giving me cold feet.

I'm honestly thinking of skipping France and Germany and to extend my stay in Greece.

don't
just don't
happenings every day.
you want to see happenings, you don't want to be involved in them.

Let's put it this way, if I rated how safe I felt 10 years ago, it would probably be 9/10, now it's around 8/10

you'll be fine, just enjoy yourself

No offence mate, but I don't fancy looking over my shoulder every time I go to a restaurant, park or museum.

Or nightclub haha. Fucking Ibiza is gonna be the bomb bro.

Well OP its so dangerous I havent been outside in a week.

I just order food to the house basically. Good luck and learn a bit of arabic before you come. Stay safe alhamdulliah

Where in France and Germany is the important bit.

Avoid bigger cities, avoid masses of people, avoid brown people.

You know, just like in america.

How's Hong Kong btw? Is it as bad as the rest of China?

Millions of tourists visit Europe each year and maybe 100 of them have died to terrorist attacks in the last year.

Sounds like pretty good odds.

Paris then down to St Tropez and Nice (no joke lol).

stay home chink

Don't worry senpai.
Greece is perfectly safe.
Don't fall for the reffo meme.

Bro, the difference between HK and the mainland is like night and day. Seriously, they might as well be separate countries.

It's still pretty save overall, rencent news just give you a skewed view. Just avoid areas with too many migrants

The countryside is safe, they big cities not so much (I live in Paris, I never had any problems but obviously it's not the case of everyone)

Stay out of Europe.

Something big is going to happen. Animals are already fleeing. You don't want to be around here when it finally happens.

Yeah man, I can't wait to hit up Mykonos and Santorini. The only thing I'm worried about is seeing a couple of half-drowned refugees pulling themselves ashore while im sunbathing and ruining my vibe lol.

come to switzerland and be safe. bring lots of monies. thanks.

People from hong kong have it rough in Germany

Would you suggest do take a few days off and travel to HK?

I'm currently planning a working holiday in Japan and got some various offers to fly across Dubai, HK or some Phillipino airport to save flight costs.

At the moment it's somewhat unsaf-
Totally safe mate go for it

I've been living in Nice for 6 years now and it's honestly a pretty safe city, St-Tropez is amazing and nothing is going to happen

I'd thoroughly recommend it although Manila would be my preferred destination for a stopover if you get what I mean haha ;)

I don't get what you mean.

Just make sure to avoid crowded places.

50/50
either you die by terrorist or you dont

Don't you worry senpai.
All you have to do is enjoy your stay.
Let our boys in the coastguard deal with the rest
Protip visit A couple Psarotavernes (Restaurants by the sea that specialize on seafood) and try octopus with lemon.

tourists were the target of muslims in Germany and France, stay in Greece.

Hehehe, Manila, Philippines, Makati, red lights you get it man ;)

Ill be sure to do that bro.

Oh, dear lord I'm not one of those people.

Don't.
Tourism here needs to suffer.
The more people it will ruin the more they will call of expulsion of muslims and ban on Islam.

Don't go to mallorca that is a Chueta's place go to Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Andalucia, Canarias... but don't go to that modern music and drugs hole.

Depends entirely on where you want to visit.