What does "Make America Great Again" imply?

I remember President Trump shouting the slogan "Make America Great Again" countless times everywhere his feet brought him but it puzzled me a bit because it seems to me that it implies that he thinks the current America is not great(hence he's the only one who can bring it back to the heyday). However, by the international standards, I believe America still deserves the title of the greatest country whether in terms of its economy, military forces, or diplomatic leverage. Few countries would stand against the US and we've seen so many countries fall at America's feet(Japan agreeing upon Plaza Accord comes to mind). So I wonder what it really implies and how it led him to office. And If that's the case, then does it mean most of the Americans also think the current America is not great enough?

it means make America white again, like it used to be when it was actually great. no more immigrants

>What does "Make America Great Again" imply?
absolutely nothing
it's literally what a demagogue would say that all the plebeians love but don't really understand about
i thought W Bush was a meme president but this one set the bar higher for everyone

>no more immigrants
but your 56% already did enough damage to the bloodline forever AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It means that he wants to bring America back to the golden age of the 1950's when everyone owned a house and American manufacturing still produced half of the world's goods

Nice Sup Forums thread

> it implies that he thinks the current America is not great(hence he's the only one who can bring it back to the heyday).
Yep.

>believe America still deserves the title of the greatest country whether in terms of its economy, military forces, or diplomatic leverage.
Thanks but the middle class has been stagnating recently and that scares people. Boomers had it made.

it means going back to the time when we were 81% white instead of 52%

America is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots, wipe the slate clean, burn it down, and from the ashes a new america will be born.

>it means make America white again
Unironically this, they can publicly try to defend it as meaning the Rockwell 50's-60's era but that just circles back to segregation, it's code and everyone who isn't a retard gets it.

communism when?

So the 1700s?

I'm not sure because according to polls it's the dems that feel like America is weak

it's a meme slogan to raise support. you make it seem like america sucks, is not as good as before, or is under attack and people will rush to its defense. you say america is great already and that doesn't stir up emotions in people because they are already in a safe position. make people feel like they are under attack and you'll get them to do weird shit.

America is not weak in any sense of the word by its own.
Under Trump absolutely we look weak, because we have an old fuck with a teenager's competence and attitude in charge.

It's a meaningless dog whistle meant to divide Americans and to make Trump seem messianic to his brainwashed supporters.

1920s America was definitely great for a substantial part of the population

>YES, WE CAN

the one time america was ever great is the 50s, because they pussied out of WW2 and had a huge head start over everyone because they didnt have to rebuild

Yes, we can was pretty dogshit. Change, made sense since it implied clear reform.

Its just a slogan, an empty phrase open to interpretation
The point is that for each voter it means something different so it can mean anything really

>white

it's a dogwhistle. make america white again

Only one man Make America Great Again.

It implies that America was once great, but now it's not and we want to make it great again

"dog whistle" just means strawman. It's easy to fight an opponent when you talk for him and construct his own arguments.

It's also intellectually dishonest.

The United States of America is not great nor has it ever been.

Dog whistle means coded speech retard

I dream about an America without niggers and gooks. Latin Americans have more their place than the 2 above because they are on their continent and have caucasoid and amerindian blood.

Which is a strawman. By the way you meant "nigger" when you said "retard," which means you're racist.