Make you think

A Westerner asked a Muslim man: "Why do your women cover their bodies and their hair? " The Muslim man smiled and took two sweets, he opened one and kept the other closed. He threw them both on the dirty floor and then asked: "If I asked you to take one of the sweets, which one would you choose? "

The Westerner replied: "The covered one. "

Then the Muslim man said: "That’s how we see and treat our women.”

---

would you really take the skanky, rotten, probably BLACKED one on the right here?

they wouldn't be rotten if they threw themselves on the streets on purpose

>This is totally not biased by choosing a Muslim with an attractive face and one of the most universally hated white girls.

Muslims in a nutshell. They think women are food.

>Singapore
You're not even hiding it anymore. At least your cunt will stay dry.

>I TOTALLY AM NOT EXPERIENCING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Muslim women in Europe still whore around like there's no tomorrow, cause anal and oral technically don't influence your virginity.

I miss the days when Sup Forums was intelligent. Just because a Muslim said it, doesn't mean it is automatically wrong.

>inb4 t. ahmed

Neither would fuck me so who cares. Fuck Mohammad and fuck your retarded analogy

Shit dude, I agree with what's in the post, just a foul representation in the images.

A woman can be modest without covering her whole body face and hair in a black sheet though

>"That’s how we see and treat our women.”
Basically throwing them to the ground and treating them like inanimate objects?

yeah, like 0.5% of Muslims wear the full veil

He's not wrong, women become degenerate whores if not kept in check.

>would you really take the skanky, rotten, probably BLACKED one on the right here?
Of course not.

But we still have to kill you, you know that right?

>miley doesnt have an equally attractive face

its the conduct that is the main difference here

>what is metaphor

sweets and women are to be prized, protected and converted

the man protects his woman, and she loves him back

the west had this too, until you guys pissed your culture away

Pls go.

t. lives near holland village and on vacation

It doesn't matter. The muslims made a mistake coming here. Now we will kill all of them, not just the one in Europe but in Asia and Africa also. There's no going back now.

>He then continued to rape 20 woman that night

I would prefer to fuck goat than muslim woman, the choice made by most muslim man.

ITT: people pretending a candy and a woman can be compared

Islam is the ultimate red pill. I don't know why Sup Forums hates it so much. It's against degeneracy and promotes a good lifestyle. Dutch people talk about Western values even though they drink and take drugs while their daughters are slutting it up with everyone.
I'm dating an unbeliever now, but I'm slowly getting her into reading the qur'an. I really love her, but I don't think I can introduce her to my parents. She'll have to convert first, which ultimately is her own choice of course.

>The muslim man threw the sweets on the dirty floor
>That's how we trout our women
ok

>didn't*

>I'm dating an unbeliever now
Nice bait.
By the very logic of this thread, you're dating a used goods cumdumpster.

Sage for this shill thread.

>uncovered head is not the same as naked
>women aren't sweets you pick off the floor

you've just exposed the fucked up islamic mindset again.

oh why do you gangrape them then? Why do you throw acid in their faces? Why do you burn and stone them?

Out of respect for "your" women?

I honesty want to kill Muslims (women included).

>threw them both on the dirty floor
Even the muzzies themselves admit that their whole society is filthy and sullies everything that it contacts.

Islam is degeneracy.

Its a fucking desert rat religion thought up in some shed by a pedophile rapist who disliked bacon.

It does not get more disgusting than Islam.

in the victorian times, western women were so modest, they even shy at going to the beach. They had respect for their bodies, respect for their man, respect for other people.

Sup Forums talks about DEUS VULT and tradition, yet want all this modern degeneracy that made his society so shit and disposable in the 1st place.

BAKA famalam

>how a few men behave is indicative of all the men

why do white men like to shoot up schools?

>They had respect for other people.

someone got told to fuck off huh Ahmed?

>"white"

you mean burger mutts right? Because they are sick in the head in US of A. Place is only a little better than the middle east / north Africa.

well if you can generalise a few men to be all muslim men, i can generalise burgers as all white men

if not we can just drop it

no, but women are weak in their convictions and need to be guided. Give a women free rein, and she spreads her legs for everyone and for jamal. Give her free rein, she becomes a rainbow haired SJW hell bent on the destruction of western society. You cannot let them run amok.

Because in the real world, aka in Islamic countries, female subjugation doesn't benefit women

> if you don't cover up completely (which in Iran could even mean covering one eye) you are likely to get raped
> even if you are covered up completely, you still might get raped anyway
> if you report the rape you get thrown in prison for committing adultery (because a woman needs 4 male Islamic witnesses to report a sexual crime, and otherwise she is ipso facto admitting to her own sexual crime of adultery)
> you're also going to get raped by officers at the police station
> and probably shunned by your family for shaming Islam
> and maybe honor killed by a family member

You talk just like the retard Muslim guy i work with. He's a fucking idiot who spends all day trying to convert me. He says he gets a boner reading parts of the old testament too. You idiots need to learn to masturbate

>no, but women are weak in their convictions and need to be guided. Give a women free rein, and she spreads her legs for everyone and for jamal. Give her free rein, she becomes a rainbow haired SJW hell bent on the destruction of western society. You cannot let them run amok.

kek shitskin.

>implying my sister and mother are rainbow haired SJWs who fuck Jamal

Weak people are weak. It does not matter what genitalia they carry around. A sure sign of weakness is believing in fairy tales like Allah and Jesus. You fuckers fear death so much that you need that walking stick to get through they day. "if I die it will be alright because ill go to heaven!". You are absolutely the most pathetic segment of humanity.

>a few muslim men
>few

you made me chuckle Babken.

>the west had this too, until you guys pissed your culture away

nope. Learn history before spewing your shit on Sup Forums.

Knights and ladies are a romanticized view of the middle ages.

Stop getting your information from TV shows Ahmed.

Love on first sight is also invention of medieval ages - and because I was exposed to Dante early in life - I fell for it... and dude, Idk why - I actually felt the plenary state of life, the absolute highest height - while in that love, on first sight - even if it was based on a philosophy - a late medieval times concept.

Until it failed miserably - and later on I've realized that love towards a women is merely a chemical reaction in our head - if you take all social / cultural context out.

victorian prudishness was very real and very widespread.

knights and ladies just made better pictures to post here on 4chin

Who is gonna to do this, you pathetic weak Swen? Are you not tolerant to your new friends?
What a cuck lol.

wtf really makes you hate western women now...

>smiling, pretty woman with a simple head scarf is suppose to represent all Muslim women
>Miley Cyrus is suppose to represent all western women

Nice thread faggot.

Victorian prudishness was an mainly Anglo sphere thing. France and the German city states were not prudish and thus the meme of the "sexy French" was born.

So saying all western civilization was part of this crap is shit.

Denmark was never and will never be a prudish society.

red pills are not always pleasant my Nordic brother.

>-
Fucking stop.

>muslims are such autistic beta losers they cant keep women from cheating on them without forcing them to stay indoors all day covering every inch of their body

Really? I never saw a muslim girl whoring around and my city is infested with them. It's always german and slavic whores.

And 0.5% are terrorists. Doesn't mean the rest isn't rotten to the core and acting like subhuman trash.

>pretending all western women are like aids virus Cyrus

There's something called the middle ground, op.

>a Muslim who was raped at age 9 and had her hymen stitched up and is now covered to disguise the fact she's used goods

hmmm just like the Prophet wanted

>religion
>redpilll

>implying you consider a shitskin fuckable
>implying there are only girls who worship bbc
>implying blacked bitches ain't the bottom of the barrel

Totally made me think about how stupid mudshits really are

Bullshit. You are either a) unfamiliar with Muslim girls or b) practicing the age old tradition of lying on behalf of Islam.

Notice how the muslim holds one part of his analogy to be literal. That means his analogy is not an analogy; therefore, women are to be treated as nothing more than a candy for men.

you are not "redpilled" on the Female if you haven't read Sex And Character

Wtf is this Facebook tier bullshit??
Is this what my news feed is going to look like in 10 years once we've accepted a butt ton of refugees?

Why are you niggers against this? Its not like OP is telling you to convert to Islam. He's saying what is true and what Christians would do if they weren't so fucking gay.

Your fedora is showing fat ass

Maybe because I don't consider the non-headscarf wearing ones as real mudshits.

free will is much more important than that, you goatfucking piece of shit.

everyone should be humble

the right picture reflects the pervert culture of islam. they want 72 virgins instead of actual love that deserves to create a family.

When I see women twerking, I alway think its is definitely not marriage material.

I respect how the more conservative women dress. This, however, should never be forced on them.

dont get it
>implying theres a way to circumvent it because "not technically" sex
its still sex.

It's habit already, hard to stop I have to consciously work hard for it to go away.

I don't remember how I got it, developed it in the last 6 months and for your pleasure I've tried to write this response without it.

>implying you cuk fagnords will do anything but cry in some dark room while they breed with your women
Stop daydreaming Sven

>I really love her, but I don't think I can introduce her to my parents. She'll have to convert first,
>Ultimate redpill

Westerners are about Freedom to choose.
Religion is about constraints.

>free will is much more important than that

you're saying that people should just wallow in their most basal needs like animals.

why even wear clothes in public? or have manners and be polite to people?

>Intelligent
>Religious
Don't even feel like leaving a *tip* on this one. The service was bad.

>the entire muslim system of oppressing women hinges on an analogy comparing people to candy
Wew

You think people need religion to know right from wrong and learn manners and ethics.
Which just shows you never experienced real freedom.

Please explain to me how is honor-killing not giving in to basal needs?

This to be honest.
I am not saying women shouldn't have sex before marriage, because we wouldn't wait either.
But if they don't dress respectable and behave like cum dumpsters why should we settle for them?

>oppressing women
neo-Sup Forums everybody

Women do need to be held in check, but Islam is fucking retarded.

Western Traditionalism is fine. Modest dress. Wait till marriage. No stupid headscarves or honor killings. We need to go back to that

most people are weak willed and cannot stick to anything.

all religion does is to sell you a set of convictions. The belief is the glue that keeps you on that conviction.

like a learned man who reads Plato to better himself, the common man goes into religion

but i agree that honour killing is wrong

wtf I hate sweets now!

>one of the most universally hated white girls.

Bruh, she made millions and millions of dollars with her new style change. Americans fucking love the new miley cyrus and many young girls seek to emulate her.

>Implying most burka wearing Muslim women are smelly as fuck, on top of having moustaches and hairy legs/armpits/asshole

No thanks.

>Equating women to candy

Shit tier analogy.

Are you fucking retarded?
One of the main reasons people despise feminism is that they utterly ignore genuine shit women have to deal with in the Middle East and under Islam in favour of low hanging fruit, simply because they're too fucking spineless.

>he wants to put this in a burka

Fuck off, Mohammed

then he raped his sister, mother and aunts, with the sweets

>But it's totally okay for a guy to share his dirty dick with multiple women

I'm Muslim and I'm sick of these fucking retarded metaphors. What the fuck, its just about modesty while outside. Muslim girls are capable of being massive sluts too, regardless of their ethnicity. They're still women with urges.

There's a massive difference between a fucking Lebanese muslim girl and an Indonesian one.

reminds me of that stupid girl with the sign and the same quote. Also, everyone know that wrapped candy is subpar + all candy comes wrapped in at least a bag anyways... how i hate stupid metaphors like this..

This is just a different version of picture related

Women aren't sweets you fucking retard

Also, don't you notice that you are insulting yourself and the rest of you?

Cause, what does the "dirty floor", or "dirt" stand for?

Tell me.

And at the same time Sado -masochism was widely spready in the british empire because such prudishness seeks for other ways to channel the sexual desire.

so he throws his women to the floor?

wonderful religion Islam...

Woman aren't candy

fucking shitskins every time

A fucking sponge

Isn't the inner jihad about being free to chose the right path?

People should not wallow in basal needs but they should never be forced not to.
When you force someone to always do the right thing he is always right but his heart will never be. Everyone should learn from their mistakes and find pout what right really means how it feels. It is the only way for someone to make the right choices and BE right instead of ACTING right.

This is what Islam is all about. I don't understand how "believers" always fuck this up by forcing others to do what they believe is right.

A learned man learns form Plate, as should a common man learn from religion. They can decide if they really believe what that religion stands for or if they differ.

Religion should never be forced. The word "believe" captures this perfectly.

The real reason is because Muslims are huge homos who hate their women so much they want them covered all the time. Truth is most arab women look pretty bad. No wonder mudslimes want to migrate to Scandinavia and Germany.

Trust a Dane to base his argument around bacon, I hear you though and your bacon is the best in the world.

I've never heard of danish bacon. All we get here is US bacon and Canadaian bacon. What's Danish bacon like?

its bread with bacon taste

>strawman thread
>hundreds of replies
goddamnit Sup Forums

My father grew up in Malaysia before he ditched it for (marginally better) Singapore. According to him, the Malay/Muslim girls were utter sluts despite their burqas and whatnot.

Frankly speaking, it doesn't matter how well you wrap your sweets if they shrug free of the layers you put on them no matter what.