POR:Damian Lillard scores 44 pts w/ 12-of-12 FTs

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4qz3y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god I hate this country

FERGALICIOUS

ITS HOT HOT

SOMEBODY KNEEL

I would still lay the hardwood on Fergie's court if you know what I mean.

fucking trash. who the fuck decided to let her sing this shit

MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS

>Shump got his own show

Lmao wtf?

Dont you see how short Kevin Hart is? Lmao so funny

I'MA START SOME DRAMA, YOU DON'T WANT NO DRAMA
>NO NO DRAMA
NO NO NO NO DRAMA

Wtf i was told it started at 8

Nike fucked up the jerseys again and put 2 different raptors logos on DeRozan and Lowry's jerseys

RIP NBA (November 1, 1946 - February 18, 2018)

You officially jumped the shark

>AD acting like Cousins died so he's wearing his jersey

Lmao

Allstar Boogie IS dead. Whatever shell of a player he'll turn into won't be the same

Leave it to DeFaggot to try for free throws even in the All Star game

>team lebron getting BTFO already

ahahahahaahahhahahaha

can't believe you idiots thought his team was better

you mad? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we trying to win the allstar ship. not hug and kiss on the court you little bitch.

Yeah, I'd like to not see his crater face ruining Team Warrioriers chance to win.
Then he should sit on the bench because literally every other player is superior to him and will increase Team Warrioriers chance to win.

Apparently the chinks hacked Reddick's email and dug up some old emails

Get the Trash Brother Craptors out of here, Jesus Christ. They're ruining the All Star game

>Dead thread

What the fuck do we need an ASG thred for, we have /nba/, dumb fuckers

PICKLE RICK XD

>lebron knows he has no shot at actual MVP or finals MVP so he's tryharding during the all-star game for All-star MVP

holy shit I can't believe how pathetic this man is. He's literally trying for all-star MVP? The award that literally nobody else cares about?

HEY MORTY, MORTY, *BURP* LOOK AT ME???
I'M AN ALL STAR MORTY!!!!

ALL STAR RICK!!!

>why don't these players try during the asg
>wow why are these players trying so hard during the asg

Naw he just wants to win and beat the mulatto manlet team

Oh geez oh man Rick, m-mom sure is gonna freak this time!

why is the so called "best player in the world" threatened by a mulatto manlet?

*Smashmouth starts playing*

>westshit
>1-7 in the all star game
HAHAHAHAHBAAHBABABABABAB

It's funny because he and LeBon have been the only ones creating offense and moving the ball.

>tfw haven't left the house since December 28th

July 13th 2015 for me.

I think my legs have atrophied.

How do you pay bills, nigger? I'd love to sit on my ass all day and play Fortnite and drink Cherry Pepsi til my balls fall off, but I'd lose everything.

Give me a step by step process, bruv. I want to live the NEET life.

I, unironically, almost came while whatching this All-Star game. Fuck

>watching basketball

General threads are shit compared to live game threads.

>Kyrie Flat Earth The Clutch God Irving
>Russell The Hustle Clutch God Triple Double Machine Westbeast
>Paul Fuck Your Bitch Lock You Down And Nothing But Swish George
>Keving Block Your Shit And Score Like A Pimp Durant
>LeGod The Eternal GOAT Dunk On Your Ass And Gloat James

WHO CAN STOP THIS TEAM???????????????

>LeBron makes the call to Melo, Westbrook, and PG
>tells Melo he's getting him his ring
>Melo opts out and resigns for the vet min.

>KD sees this and knows what to do
>"I'm coming home Russell"
>Signs for the vet min himself, proven already he's willing to take a paycut
>PG resigns for less than the max to make it work
>trade Adams and Roberson for Kyrie

G O D
_____R
______E
_______A
________M
_______A
______E
_____R
G O D

why is everyone posting lelbron did he do something?

Would literally cry tears of the joy for weeks and have orgasmic wet dreams while I sleep.

The greatest God Dream in human history.

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

THIS IS EVERYTHING

I got chub while reading this

The Chinese mafia just greenlight a hit on JJ Redick. This shit is getting serious...

>Stephanie and Drayboon completely helpless without Durant

Really peels my potatoes

Won the ASG over Team Curry. Made the go-ahead layup and then, with KD, PG13, Westbrook, and Kyrie on the floor, locked up the shooters, knowing they needed a 3 to tie.

streamable.com/4qz3y

>tfw i dont leave the house all weekend long

seriously... i bust my ass working all week at a shit job and cant wait for the weekend. then the weekend comes and i get depressed as fuck because i have no one to do anything with

They should send team LeBron to Tokyo, fuck the rest of these bums

>go to weibo to check out their reactions
>comments are full of racist stuff about white and black people
do they not see the ironing?

That was fun. Makes up for the other events

Harden was airballing 3s
Giannis dropped a great pass
Steph forced the ball in derozans hand with 1 second left
Dont @ me

>G*d Dream

derozan is a certified choker, my rapties gettin bounced in the first by philly

>Team LeGod gets one for da inner-city kids
>This happens
>Brick Curry and the Brick bros collapse worse than they just did in the ASG and 2016 Finals
>Eternal peace and happiness restored to the NBA realm

The Godliest God Dream God could ever Dream.

Consolation prize for 3-6

>3-6
Is that how many dicks you suck daily?

he aint losing to any team thats not gsw and they're not making it out

BTFO
T
F
O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP CRACKLE POP

The call that saved the NBA

Do it

I gotch homie

Nice

stop it

Let's make magic happen.

THE GOYIM KNOW

About halfway through the KAT erotica, any last requests?
At this point, there's only so much I can add in

What the fuck happened to Jimmy Butler?

yeesh no wonder curry didnt want that televised, he's a shit fantasy owner
half of lebron's first choices died and he still got destroyed

Thibs destroyed his knees. Anymore hard work and he would increase his odds of dying before the playoffs.

only cousins

pg should have been an allstar before injuries too, so that wasn't even a loss

yeah but porzingod, john wall, and klove were all injured too

oh forgot about porzingis

klove and wall didn't matter

Me on the bottom middle

>>trade Adams and Roberson for Kyrie
stopped reading there
Thats just dumb, my nigga

>Trailblazers gave Chuck a $1k check for a plane ticket he paid for in the 90's to fly to Portland and ask them to trade for him

>Dame presented it

BASED

This will never happen. Never ever.

WTF...his first son is well on his way to being at least 6'5 while I'm forever a manlet...thanks mom. FEELS BAD

REEEEEE

>Chuck getting frisky with a Marilyn Monroe cosplayer singing him happy birthday

LMAO

>tfw

because LeBron has to remain politically correct and act like he doesn't hate mulattoes either

Have I talked to you before on Sup Forums?

anyone else get the feeling adam silver and (((they))) are going to give lebron a ring? then let him move to the lakers (or rockets) and reshuffle the seeding to make it easier for him to get to more consecutive finals?

Maybe

OKC

It's going to be another huge off season buzz with Melo saying he's taking a paycut to make it happen.

PG resigns and KD signs for vet exception to get past the luxury tax hard cap.

KAT Erotica incoming

>You come home
>Candles are lit at the table, dinner set, Karl standing, nervously waiting for you
>"K, I thought you were still traveling!"
>"I know, I bought my own ticket back so I could see you" he says, smiling.
>You smile, walking towards him. "Aren't you tired from this week?" you ask. "Four games in seven days is really difficult."
>"Well I couldn't stop thinking about you, about how you were watching me. It helped me."
>"You were amazing, I was so impressed with your performance." Your heart flutters as he motions to have you sit across from him.
>You take a seat. He cooked dinner for you: lasagna, a side salad, garlic bread, with a hearty Cabernet. He pours you a glass and raises his. "What should we toast?"
>You ponder for a minute and say "To you? To your good health." He smiles a thanks, taps your glass and sips the wine before starting to eat.
>Lasagna isn't the sexiest meal, but the fact that he cooked for you is really special. You think about the time that went in towards preparing the sauce, layering the pasta and cheese, and baking. "Karl, this is amazing, thanks so much for this. I don't feel like I deserve this!"
>"No, user, you do. You have helped he so much through this tough time. I really need this All-Star Break, coach has ben running me ragged."
>"Well, what do you expect, Thibs runs his stars, and its worth it, you've developed well and can only go up! I mean, you remember what he did with Yao, he was already good and he still--"
>"Of course," he says, cutting you off. "But it doesn't change the fact that I need a break and want to spend more time relaxing, recuperating, and resting."
>"Ah, well, of course," you say. "I guess that means that we'll have to limit your physical activity," you say with a sly grin.

When is KD and Klay going to leave Steph and Draymond to rot in da bay

>interviewer to lebron, you're currently 3rd seed are you the favourite to win the east
>lebron to interviewer, don't matter seed 1 or 8, get me in the playoffs i'll get you to the finals

>He catches your drift, smiles guilelessly, and says something that touches to the deepest recess of your heart: "I don't care what we do, as long as I can do it with you. Anytime that I can spend with you, I'm happy."
>Your eyes start to well up. A tendril of regret comes to your mind as you feel sorry for sexualizing such an important moment for Karl-Anthony.
>"K, I would do anything with you, and do anything for you."
>He smiles, looks down at his plate, and keeps eating. You sit there in silence while the two of you finish the meal; he finishes first and waits patiently as you finish.
>He holds out his hand and you grab it. He leads you around the corner to his bedroom. Warm from the candles that have been burning, you embrace him before pulling at his shirt. He stops you and says "I thought maybe this time we could do it... differently?"
>You look at him quizzically before he sits you down on the bed, sliding your trousers down while he gets on his knees. Its clear that he premeditated this--this is the only position that his 7-foot frame could ever get close to mid-range of your 5'11" body.
>"Karl, you don't have to do this, I don't mind--". He reaches up and covers your mouth with one hand as he begins to rub your member through your boxers. "user, don't worry, this is something that I want to do."
>He pushes you down onto the mattress, your legs hanging off the edge, and pulls your boxers down. He grabs your strong 7 and begins to pump it a few times before putting the head in his mouth. You close your eyes in ecstasy.
>His form is lacking, but his enthusiasm makes up the difference. He uses his large hands and plenty of saliva to service every inch of your throbbing cock. Each time he goes down, he swirls his tongue around your head, leading to a rush of pleasure, hormones making neurons fire like the 4th of July throughout it all.

>You open your eyes and are surprised. Karl-Anthony had installed a mirror above the bed, allowing you to view his performance from two angles. From the mirror, you can't quite tell what he's doing with his other hand, so you sit up a bit and crane your neck.
>Karl has pulled his pants down and started to rub himself in his briefs. You can see the drops of pre-cum that pressed through the fabric.
>Not wanting to get too far along before the main event, you pull his head up and lean down to kiss him. A slight taste of your own musk comes into your mouth, but it doesn't stop you from kissing your lover. You pull on his shoulders towards the bed, and he follows the motion.
>You lie next to one another, kissing, while your hands rove along each others' bodies. They remove any piece of clothing they come in contact with, until you are left stark naked in front of one another.
>"I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but some things have changed," KAT starts. "I want different things, I want you to..."
>He blushes, embarrassed to say the words.
>"What, K, what do you want me to do?" you ask, egging him on. You want to hear it, your penis throbbing in excitement.
>"I want you to--shit why is this so hard--I want you to... to take me. I want to feel you in me, to have you on top of me, to feel you in every way that I can."