I love how all the "tough guys" Sup Forumsacks wouldn't survive a week in 3rd world country

I love how all the "tough guys" Sup Forumsacks wouldn't survive a week in 3rd world country

Other urls found in this thread:

mecometer.com/topic/average-yearly-precipitation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could you make it a week in a 1st world country without committing a crime?

I've spent a few "better part of a year" in your neck of the woods. Was hard to get the stink off.

let me guess
in a 5 star hotel

>81734312

Like Egypt?

Nigger I have spent extended periods of time in the third world. If I had the money right now I would go back.

Dont talk like its hard to survive in egypt.
try south america for a change. or russia.
lived in both for 2 1/2 years so 5 years in third world shitholes.
Egypt cant be as bad.

I survived 25 years.

i spent two weeks in a third world shit hole for vacation. you had to flush the toilet i was using by pouring a tub of water to trigger the flushing mechanism and the toilet paper was basically sandpaper.

I grew up in Colombia. It's pretty easy tbqh

>third worlders on Sup Forums think they're tough, posting from their upper-middle class homes

hmmm makes me think

Lived in serbia for a while, aside from the odd seljak shooting at the sky it was very nice and much better than UK

I lived two years in a war torn African country, as a teenager.

What's with the self-hate for your country bud? As far as I know Lithuania is miles ahead of Romania and Bulgaria in terms of being a decent country.

>He actually thinks this
No, it's shit.

Survived nearly two decades without loo.

Why is it poverty? And why you guys killing yourselves constantly ffs.

No, it's not poverty, it's just that you'd get robbed in certain parts of the city. I've never seen a hobo in my life though.

Sweden doesn't count

Funny

You ever notice that the least eloquent people on this site are the ones who argue with their imaginations?

That's true, people like us "don't survive" in third world countries and you know why ?
Because if we switched our people with yours we would make Egypt a first world country in less than 30 years while you would sink France in just 10.
You have everything: oil, gas, precious metals, amazing touristic attraction, access to 2 seas, one of the biggest worldwide commercial artery with Suez, a big fertile path of land, a lot fishing resources.

In summary: fuck off shitsking, you have everything to be successful, aside of the IQ points apparently.

I've been in one my entire life.

as if that's hard, i actually prefer shitting in a field but all the people around me frown upon it

>get robbed in certain parts of the city

>suddenly in a third world country
>call the embassy
>go home

that was hard

think again motherfucker

I love how all the "tough guys" Muslims can't survive in their shitty Third World countries so they move here to get gibsmedats.

Yeah, but would you prefer shitting in a field of shit?

top banter, pooinloo

Hi lads

This. Unlike the Third World, we're naturally inclined to not only survive but prosper.

Sorry your people are a bunch of low-IQ, low energy Arab shitbirds, OP.

It's because whites are the elites who transform shithole country into 1 beautiful place. We are not suposed to live in shitskin country.

This right here is the truth. I always wondered why the fuck people from countries that are shit always blame other people for their problems when all they need to do is make their country a better place to live. Like if you took all of NZ and swapped it for a country in Africa or the Middle East we'd have a pretty fucking awesome country within thirty years. I mean Egypt has a fucking huge amount of natural advantages over NZ but it's still a shit hole. That literally has to come down to the fact that the people who live in that country make it shit.

>suddenly in North Korea
>no phone and no one to call
>go to the uranium mine

could you survive in a first world country without collecting benefits due to your crippling disability known as "shit coloured skin"?

>I grew up in Colombia
>german flag
Kek meme magic is really true

We are 3rd world country
check and mate.

You don't need the money that's why it's third world

Checked
>be trapped in Russia
>Fear Gulag
>Convert to orthodox
>???
>Putin

not that bad here desu.

how would "need" money, it's called the third world for a reason

But I have survived well over a week in a third world country.

Oh wow my id says fool.

Exactly.

Good thing we evolved then.

rekt

>I love how all these "civilised humans" wouldn't survive a week in the jungle

what city do you live in?

>north korea
>third world

america is more third world than north korea is m8

Give us our money back.

France, I still have faith in you. Hope you sort your country out.

Palanga

Toothpaste has it right

S A V A G E

This.

Egypt is third world because you are living in it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was born in a shithole 3rd world country.
Moving to the 1st made me realize I'm a Sup Forumsak and I don't want the scum from 3rd world shitholes shitting up the 1st world.

We're trying to make America great again so that we don't have to live in a 3rd world country

I was born and raised in West Virginia, bitch. Come at me.

frog has it, its all about the culture not the race

if you take whatever race and raise it in modern french way you will have a country similar to france

but immigrants will never integrate in western world becasue they will continue their family raising third world way

After thorough analysis regarding the value of this post, it must be mentioned that not all value can initially be observed.
In this particular case, the extrinsic value, meaning the number of replies in relation to its content via wit or quality, does not reflect the intrinsic value when compared to the other posts in this thread.
Our firm therefore must recognize that this post is not only severely underrated, but also happens to be the first post.
I hope that others will understand my observations of and my recommendation for title
First Post Best Post

I survived 8 years in two separate 3rd world countries and killed several 3rd world Savages.

Just the thouhht of killing those other humans gets my fucking dick hard.

Any other service member here who has taken a life will know what I mean.

The feeling is unlike anything I've ever felt before. Truly transcending.

I lived in Oaxaca for 15 years until we crossed the border.
1 wake up
2 work for butcher for about $3.50 hour U.S. money
3 go home and play soccer, beat pokemon ruby from uncle in states for 15th time, eat, nap, etc.
4 sleep and repeat

it feels so good to be proud of a frogbro. Happened only in history books so far

Pic related, on work is about to start
Things will get better
No they wont

Good job repeating what the frog posted.

The fuck are you smoking. I lived on a farm in Romania for 10 years bailing hay and herding cattle.

I'll wreck your shit in your third world. You're all so buttfuck stupid you wouldn't even know how to create an irrigation system.

depends where im sure. ive been to some really wild neighbourhoods there, with names i cant pronounce and amount of savagery i had never seen.

they cook a mean pork stew tho.

fpbp

noice

i managed to survive 25 years

>People pissed off about third worlders invading their first world country.

>Ha! You wouldn't last long in the third world!

That's the point! We don't WANT to live with third worlders. They're violent savages.

Well I just spent 2 weeks in Ireland.

You would not survive a week here and I am sure I would not survive a week in you shithole neither.

Its all relative famalan.

This is bullshit and you know it

Lol, I did. Now i'm trying to escape, and this is harder.

This.

Dem.Rep Congo is the country in the world with the most natural resources, Japan has none.

Ethiopia and Liberia were never colonized, but aren't exactly much better than their neighbors.

After WW2 Germany, Japan and Korea were both in horribly bad shape, yet look at them now.

80% of a country's situation is determined by race and culture, not politics or natural resources.

Survived 2 years in Baghdad. Fuck the 3rd world. Get your shit together and stop blaming the evil satan.

I love how I don't need to because I was born in the 1st world.

Yeah, it's real hard sitting around with your hand out waiting for first world aid to come and feed you, clothe you, house you, and medicate you lol.

But i've been here all my goddamn life

/thread

I live in Split. Biggest circus in world.

>oil, gas, precious metals
Egypt has almost no natural resources whatsoever, except a newly discovered gas field in the Mediterranean (not operational), are you confusing us with Gulf Arabs?

>amazing touristic attraction
what is terrorism

>access to 2 seas
ok?

>one of the biggest worldwide commercial artery with Suez
total revenue $5B/Y

>a big fertile path of land
95% of land is desert, literally driest country on earth
mecometer.com/topic/average-yearly-precipitation/

>a lot fishing resources.
most of our fish is farmed

also..
>former communist
>40 years of war
>Islam
>no trading neighbours

>has a fucking huge amount of natural advantages
kek

It is actually pretty easy to survive a week here, all you need is like $50

very well put, frenchbro

That isn't tooth paste.
THIS is toothpaste!

>upper-middle class homes
nigger you have no idea

Is that a famas

>gypsy criticizing savagery

> it's just that you'd get robbed in certain parts of the city

Kekekeke

Here you get robbed or murdered everywhere.

Even if you live in the wealthiest neighborhoods in security estates surrounded by electric fences and security guards patrolling.

Damn bro.

PR might as well be one. Though I do respect their drinks.

born and raised in a 3rd world country, its not as bad as people say. you'd get the same feeling going to a part of a 1st world country where blacks or arabs make up the majority.
although i immigrated to cuck the eternal anglo

I'm from Detroit, and not a very nice part of it.

I think I'd do just fine.

Ok, they will survive but they will feel more frustrated.