Why is Sup Forums so tsundere with Sup Forums?

Why is Sup Forums so tsundere with Sup Forums?

>pol
frustrated redneck weaboo redittors

>int
intelligent people who loves to bant each other with irnoic racism

We are basically NSFW 2009 Sup Forums

>It's n-not like I want to save the white race with you, b-baka!!~

It's envious of the fact that Sup Forums has so much financial leverage on Hiro that it practically owns this site
We can grab other boards by the pussy. We can do anything.

If that's true then why most of you faggots moved to 4 + 4 chan?

fight the jews by living like jewsus and the jewish god whats you too

cringe

Don't talk to me about reddit.

(reddit space)
okay reddit

>>/pl#bbit/

Time to go back to your containment board, redditor. This board isn't for you.

MY FUCKING SIDES

(reddit space)
No

Alright then, granny. If your kids think its alright.

(reddit space)
Stop

wonder what those have been drinking being so delusional

kys Sup Forumsgranny

You're not funny

>intelligent people who loves to bant each other with irnoic racism
>We are basically NSFW 2009 Sup Forums

Probably because Sup Forums and Sup Forums users are the same.

>Ask legitimate question
>muh Sup Forums & spam the same 5 fucking images you see everywher

>Ask legitimate question
>muh Sup Forums & spam the same 5 fucking images you see everywher

lmao the images answer your question. Sup Forums doesn't like Sup Forums because it's a shithole that attracts redditors and grannies to make this website even shittier than it was before.

no one likes the shitty board except Sup Forums themselves and /mlp/ because Sup Forums is the only board that will tolerate ponies. please fuck off.

Pls no samefag amerimutt ty

>Sup Forums's userbase is literally a bunch of skinheads, neckbeards and grannies

fuck off granny

Yes I know that's why it took longer than 60 seconds for the second reply

What's your agenda there laddy?

>phoneposter
like poetry
fuck off reddit

huh

>tsundere
There is a good reason that Sup Forums is universally mocked mocked, they're like a drunk uncle that everyone wishes they hadn't invited but you kinda had to.

Even though they speak with a slur and keep reminding people about the 2nd amendment.

So why is Sup Forums so obsessed? Plenty of boards make fun on Sup Forums, but it seems that there is always half a dozen threads on this board either linking to Sup Forums or talking about Sup Forums (even though a good 50% of this board is Sup Forums-tier racism, sexism, islamophobia, etc.)

>So why is Sup Forums so obsessed?
>Sup Forums
Most of these threads are started by people from Sup Forums
The ones that aren't are telling Sup Forums to go to Choke

Because /bant/ is their lovechild.

It's like all obsessions. Sup Forums never talks about Sup Forums but there's always threads about pol here.

There are people who care about board quality on Sup Forums, not on the other side though...

>Quality on int

It's because we love watching the Amerimutts on Sup Forums get their jimmies rustled by muttposting
A year ago there were rarely any threads about Sup Forums

>board quality on Sup Forums

I'm not under the illusion that this is a good board but it is once of the best places to get the true opinion of other countries.

Post 11pm UTC Sup Forums is unreadable but there are some pretty interesting threads that you autists will never see.

because a flag board with a vague topic is very appealing to fleeing Sup Forumstards who couldn't handle Sup Forums.

>Getting opinions of other countries from NEETs
I can't say I've ever learned anything useful here. It's just vague topics, generals and literal spam reposted daily.

So Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite who got fed up with it being entirely focused on winning the culture war and have a jealous ex issue?

I've found some pretty great architecture, cuisine and linguistic threads on Sup Forums among others.

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite
Only the brainlets on Sup Forums come from Sup Forums

>We can grab other boards by the pussy. We can do anything.
Try vomiting your garbage smug garbage on Sup Forums and see how well that goes.
Learn your place, Sup Forumsleaf: the only boards you are allowed to run rampart are the boards the goonsquad don't give a fuck about moderating.

I've found a lot of offtopic threads (complaining about losing weight or personal problems like acne, short height, dandruff, etc), r9k threads complaining about being a virgin/doing bad in school/etc and those fucking Question threads where it's like "Why are x so subhuman" or "Why are [country] girls so pretty"

Don't get me started on the threads that seem to be posted every single day that don't even create actual discussion of any sort.

And threads that can be best described as failed Sup Forums bait (threads that got zero replies because they were so idiotic so they got reposted here).

There isn't even mods here.what the hell is the point of this place?

uhh sweetie

Yeah, yeah, yeah but...
>canadian "opinions"

>Sup Forums never talks about Sup Forums
Sup Forumstards make a good third of all of the shit threads on Sup Forums, which makes about a good two thirds of all threads on Sup Forums.

Install 4chanX and you can filter almost all of that shit out mate.

With a basic understanding of Regex you don't even have to read that boring shite.

What threads will that leave me with? Shitty generals? "Post your hand" threads?

It's not, you are the one making the thread. And when it's not you, it's either the leaf who can't shut the fuck up about how Sup Forums so much better than Sup Forums or other Sup Forums users who don't feel welcomed outside of their echo-chamber.

What Sup Forums threads are you even referring to that are made here?

So all the Sup Forums obsession and posts on Sup Forums about baiting Sup Forums are really made by people from Sup Forums

Doesn't make much sense senpai

There is literally multiple threads about "black bulls" and people crying about being virgins or having no job at any given time on Sup Forums.

I just scrolled through the catalog quickly and I've spotted about two dozen threads that don't relate to the board topic in any way and haven't noticed a "Sup Forums thread". Can you point them out to me?

Paco gets it, except the Sup Forums comment is an exaggeration.

Hi I wish to end this thread now please no more replies thankyou

bump

I mentioned them already senpai.
You can learn a lot about other cultures here if you bypass all the shitposting.

In what other forums are you able to converse with so many other nationalities?

Those are like three threads that might get some good posts once a week, in a sea of shit.

I'll admit it isn't like it used to be, but being able to look out of the window of somebody on the other side of the planet is pretty fucking special to me.

That leaf is in that exact thread. He spams the board daily with dozens of threads about how he is a wagecuck, NEET, Sup Forums being a copy of /r9k/, etc. And like clockwork, he shows up in threads like this to argue about Sup Forums for hours.

>i just wanna suck a Sup Forumstards tiny micropenis until he cums