FUCKING BBC

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p040v890/nypd-biggest-gang-in-new-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being surprised that a tv network calling itself BBC engages in cuckold practises

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The bias is actually sickening, why do people not protest over this shit?

Has the BBC ever NOT had an anti-white jew as director general?

The BBC is an absolute shitstorm of shilling and sjw/political correctness.

Hence they can suck my dick before I'll pay them one penny.

What is really sad is that the people in the UK are forced to pay for this shit.
Everyone should just stop paying for TV licenses and tell the BBC to go fuck themselves.

I used to think their reporting was pretty unbiased. Not sure if I've changed or they have.

I don't get it. Does BBC want you to be at the "back of the line" for trade deals after brexit?

I saw the beginning of this last night but the RNC was on so I turned it off.
What I saw was fucking retarded, they'd say something like "TRUMP IS A RACIST AND HAS CRITICISED BLACK PEOPLE" and then cut to an out of context clip of him saying "They're criminals, they're rapists"

How do people actually eat this shit up??

>Watching the news
>They're talking to trump supporters
>They're all rednecks
It's glorious. Trump supporters really are the lowest common denominator.

Hey Sadiq Kahn.

Autism at it's finest

Because the average joe hates trump and thinks hes a moron?

Yeah they only interviewed the bad trump supporters, and the "civil" protesters

>Black protesters talking calmy about "muh racism"
>Random rednecks saying "YEEE USA USA USA" for his supporters

>Not liking handsome Sadiq.

FPBP

Take a trip down to the southern states sometime. You'd be surprised how many open trump supporters there are.

FIRST QUINTESSENTIAL MAYOR

>Bakersfield, CA

literally why, they could have driven east and gotten a much clearer view of division in Phoenix

I live in bakersfield tell me where this faggot is i will beat his ass

BBC is the propaganda dept of the status quo. Because their output doesn't use these old fonts, most are just too brainwashed to realise it.

>he doesn't realize rednecks are rich as shit
You're thinking Hillbillies user. Rednecks are rich as shit.
>t. from a family of rednecks where the average household owns 5 cars minimum,shitload of guns and several boats
Shit my uncle even owns a couple stock cars

OP Here

I do not pay for TV Licensing.

I fucking despise the BBC.

Generally, the millenial population and young population of Britian are fucking retards or cucks.

God I love Britian, but the people in it.

I dont pay for it and never will, technically they can't do fucking shit if you just refuse to pay.

This, it's Lugenpresse at its finest.
>interview hundreds of people
>cherry pick the best anti trumpers (bonus points for minority) and the worst trump supporters (they will never show you a minority even though they clearly exist)

Just look for the glowing emanating white light beaming from Trumps godly power of being the greatest person on Earth and his light will guide you

>I do not pay for TV Licensing.
OI M8

>Be biased
>Want everyone to follow your views, and only your views
>Intentionally select the worst of the worst to represent your opponent
>Select the best of the best to represent your own side
>???
>BBC

OP Here

Just made this kek

Not talking about america. Obviously he has support. But the BBC bashing trump is no surprise.

I actually want trump to win myself, but the overwhelming majority here and im sure in britain all hate him and are "scared for the future of the world" if hes elected. Most dont like him because we lack the conservative media to balance the left wing bias

Upsetting scenes

I think it's based on the political climate of the countries. Shit even in Canada there's a huge difference in political opinions based on province. Everyone I know in Ontario is a pretty big liberal or is completely apathetic whereas everyone in Alberta seems to be conservative or votes NDP for free shit.

>nypd: biggest gang in new york?
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p040v890/nypd-biggest-gang-in-new-york
Thank god for the question mark.

Nothing new here.

We have some of the most cucked telly in the world.

>tfw too nihilistic and narcissistic to ever have this much faith and admiration in another human being.

Yep, that's BigBlackCock news alright.

they are 0only espousing the views the the majority of Britain. Trump is widely mocked and considered antithetic to British values. Even people like Farage would never say they would vote for Trump, they can only say they wouldn't vote for Hillary. whether its wrong or right, don't act like it isn't the popular consesnsus.