Exit Strategy: Get a US citizenship

If you want to stay and fight for your flag, then i whole heartedly respect that. If you would like to come to America, here are the requirements:

>Not be muslim
>Not be a libtard
>Assist in preserving our Constitution
>Respect the laws
>Not be muslim
>Pay taxes
>Own a firearm
>Do not engage in muslim activity

Tell us what you're looking for, in terms of climate, urban or rural, and what and jobskill set.
We also have many terrains to choose from, such as desert, mountainous, swamps, woodlands, ect.

An American will be along to assist in choosing which state best suits your needs.

Due to recent events, frenchbros will be given priority.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Breakdown_by_state.2Fterritory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state
businessinsider.com/43-of-americans-dont-pay-federal-income-tax-2013-9?IR=T
nbcnews.com/id/7151524/ns/business-answer_desk/t/are-income-taxes-really-legal/#.V44VcKK8rIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder

This post is far superior.

Why would I want to live in america? 240v master race

Neck yourself OPenis

Vegemite is invented and owned by NZ, fool. Just like Pavlova.

>Exit Strategy: Get a US citizenship

Provide me with a wife then.

I fucking love my country, but I really hate my goverment

I will fight to the death to stop invaders but I will join any rebellion against my own goverement

looking for somewhere warm in summer, don't mind cooler winters. climate not the most important thing as long as its not shit all year round.

would like to live somewhere rural, with a good link to a main city. terrain ideally mountainous. i'm a road cyclist, mountains / good elevation is fun.

work in finance.

don't like dindus

i was thinking san fran, possibly living in marin county. what do you think?

Nice try

if only it were that easy, half the anglosphere would be dual citizens with clapistan

kiwis are certainly salty enough that i'd believe they had a hand in vegemite's creation

Already working on it Ameribro. The only issue is that you either have to win the golden ticket from the pool of 50,000 each year, or marry a burger...

I already have citizenship. If I move to the US will people keep asking me about shrimp and barbies? I feel like Australians are a living meme to Americans

>Not be muslim
Check
>Not be a libtard
Check
>Assist in preserving our Constitution
Check
>Respect the laws
Never broke the law
>Not be muslim
Check
>Pay taxes
It's deducted at source here anyway :^)
>Own a firearm
Already do
>Do not engage in muslim activity
Never had never will.

>in terms of climate, urban or rural
Temperate to cold, lax gun laws, rural/forest, lot of terrain.
>jobskill set.
Anything blue collar/factory

>implying I could get a Green Card anyway

Someone go take my place.

Finally renounced that money sucking, useless citizenship last month.

>work in finance
>bikefag
>don't like dindus
>wants to live in commiefornia

stay home

Electrician.
10 years experience in oil and gas and mixed industrial.
5 years in Commercial and residential.

I custom build my own rifles and hunt. I need winter, mountains and freshwater lakes.

Only Muslims would want to move to America, dumbass.

...or be Obama's favourite color.

>or wait 10 years so I can get asylum in the US because by then Europe will be in an all-out war

>not be a muslim
>not be a libtard
Well that's all of them.

>Hillary's

what if the rebellion is backed by Jews and therefore an invasion

Anywhere but Chiraq
Law graduate (continental law)
Speak Spanish, English and Chink

You already answered your own question

This

No one comes in

You will NOT make Australia home

Already have US citizenship. Want a place that is almost entirely white, mild climate, not the countryside but not completely urban either, good infrastructure, low crime rate, at least some form of gambling needs to be allowed. Coastal area would be a bonus but not neccessary. Got an IT background and a degree in business administration. Wouldn't even mind a job as an office drone as long as pay is okay, I live a fairly frugal lifestyle. Considering I may end up taking a not so great job, housing needs to be affordable, renting is perfectly fine with me, don't need a lot of space either.

>land of the free
>has bullshit rules
yeah no thanks habibi, enjoy your mindless bigotry. It will be funny when the US becomes irrelevant in the face of a surging turkey

>tfw born in the USA
>tfw already got a passport
New Hampshire or Texas would be my places of choice in case Europe goes to shit.

Whites can come in. We can kick out Jews/shitskins like you to make room.

I fully intend to fight and die here.

But

I have made plans to sell everything and my sister's children to the US once shtf.

In all seriousness, how does one join your great nation? I just want to get a block of land somewhere and start a little homestead to provide organic food on the weekend at the local produce markets. Land in Aus is either desert or sold for its weight in gold but murrica is doing the whole land thing right.

Two helpful tools how to shortlist your options by state.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Breakdown_by_state.2Fterritory
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

>and send my sister's children

Ffs phone

If a radical queer sandnigger can get in Florida to practice his two favorite hobbies, blowing cocks and blowing cocks off, i'm sure you can as well.

I'd like to know how it feels like to live near the woodlands.
Also i may actually have a chance to get a citizenship so i can use any additional info on the topic. Thanks grandpa, rip in peace

only free till you come over here to kill us

I am 100% moving to the States no matter what happens. I spent my childhood in Charleston South Carolina. Maybe it's just the nostalgia but I really wanna go back and live there.

>kiwis are certainly salty enough that i'd believe they had a hand in vegemite's creation
Vegemite is shit though.

Maine sounds nice, but it's a bit too far up north for my taste

You wouldn't like Texas. Like I get Sup Forums memes it as being based but seriously, it would be way too different for a Euro to acclimate to.

Can I become a US citizen too?

>USA
out of the frying pan into the fire

I've been there and liked it.

Whats the best way to become American for me?
>Have been to the US several times (my parents used to live there, because my father works for an American company
>will graduate German University in 1.5years with Economics and E-Commerce major
>white skin, Christian
>traditional values
>no Greencard or any other residency permit yet

Looking for a way to gain residency permit for the US. Is a job there the way to go? Or should I look for an American wife?

Also what are good cities to live in?
I want nice weather all year around, cheap living costs and it shouldn't be in the middle of nowhere. I want to have stuff to do around me and I hate imigrants and dark skinned foreigners.
Also would love to own firearms.

Help me out Ameribros.

no rawr

shut up abbo cunt

>how does one join USA?
Not a burger obviously but I was recently researching it from my and other's stand point and it looks like for all the "civilized" nations that are in the Visa Waiver Program (like yours) it's even harder for you guys. You cannot apply for the diversity visa (because you're not diverse enough) and your countries are already good enough for a decent living. The only conceivable ways for you lot is marriage or getting a job offer from US and being sponsored by that company. All the other options are for exceptionally talented people etc.

Yep. I like it rural so those are good options IMO.
>Side note: North Dakota even though it looks good on the paper it is the top resettlement locations for refugees
Which means even though it looks good now in 20-30 years it will be a war zone. I read somewhere that right now they have the biggest percentage of newborns, that are not white.

the last thing we need is more elitist """""cultured"""" europeans. They are ruining aussie culture and can fuck off

Where'd you go?

sounds like you'd be better suited to Sydney, m8000

Calm down you fiesty little rawr, Abbos don't know what you are.

I'd love more Europeans here. Pretty girls and nice people in general.

We should kick faggots like you out to make room for em.

TFW

If Trump wins, the immigration policy will almost certainly be changed so that it's no longer almost impossible for hardworking, crime-free Euros to immigrate here.

So if you are legitimately attempting to legally immigrate here, and Trump wins, it would behoove you to keep an eye out for any changes in US immigration policy.

Houston and San Antonio

>aussie culture

Skin cancer and whores?

I'm guessing your defense? Gotta have 2 passports if you are.
>1 govt passport
>1 normie

he said whites, not Merkel drones

>Tell us what you're looking for, in terms of climate, urban or rural, and what and jobskill set.
Cold, urban or rural , bachelor’s of neuroscience and a diploma in small business management, currently own my first business
>We also have many terrains to choose from, such as desert, mountainous, swamps, woodlands, ect
My primary concern is building my business

Kay listen
25 y/o industrial worker mainly operating of plastic recycle machines and butter production

What i would want is a rual place with woods and hills and all that shit
The catch is, i need girls with southern ascent
Could cut diamonds just thinking about it
Where can i find a place to settle?

Climate doesn't realy matter as long as the flora has a healthy green

And how can i get a greencard, the fast way

haha there are lots of Nepalis in Sydney. Like 5,000 of them already.

Yeah I know but I'm just not that sure about it. I feel like Trump would come down hard on all immigration. He looks like he just wants America to be for the Americans and everyone else should just keep out. I think if he wins for the countries like mine nothing will change, he will only go hard on the shitskin nations.

There's a lot more down south

>>Not be muslim [x]
>>Not be a libtard [x]
>>Assist in preserving our Constitution [x]
>>Respect the laws [x]
>>Not be muslim [x]
>>Pay taxes [x]
>>Own a firearm [TBA]
>>Do not engage in muslim activity [x]

I don't think Customs will let me in while carrying a gun, sempai. I'll actually apply after a few more years when I get my engineering degree.

Dude, those are the LAST places you would want to live in in Texas.

Out in the country, buy some property in a small town in the middle of nowhere, that's different. But most of SA, DFW, and Houston are not nice places to live in. There are nice upper class suburbs in Houston and DFW but I wouldn't recommend raising kids there. Even if you live in a nice area eventually you have to get on the interstate because you have an appointment downtown let's say, and the drivers you run into around Houston, SA, DFW... They're just insane people.

His wife came from Europe. She barely speaks English still. Hopefully he's got some affection for the old continent and its people.

Icelandic, if things don't start getting better in Europe very soon I'm moving.

I want a hot climate with as many white people as possible. What are my options?

Every country is a meme to Americans, especially our own

Oh yeah and the gun thing. I'm actually really reluctant to try and get a gun permit here, because I have a feeling it would not be beneficial while trying to get into the US. I'm certain at some point it would pop out in their system... They surely vetting for that.

Define southern accent. Plenty of places like that all over the South.

Do me a favor and just google applejack, im on my phone at work right now
Can't tell from where it is

we believe in giving people a fair chance, sticking it to the authorities and reject the uptight class system. Our national heroes are pretty much all criminals. One of them taught to every kid is Ned Kelly, a bushranger who went around robbing coaches and ended up dying in a shootout with cops.

those are uniquely aussie things from our history as a penal colony which is getting fucked up by euros with no sense of humour coming over with their class system and sense of superiority.

they also bring over their SJW and multiculturalism ideologies

>we
you obviously dont belong here

Okay, I'll come. But I want a big hat.

Go away kike/shitskin

>multiculturalism ideologies
>has a shitload of asians/indians
m8

So skin cancer, whores and criminals.

fuck you, we don't need fucking euros

Fuck off you piece of shit, i think we should kick you out of this country mate

NO ONE WILL MAKE AUSTRALIA HOME

Do you not understand the meaning of this?
They have a different culture then us

Where do you think white Australians came from, doofus?

All white Australians were once Europeans.

>Pay taxes

it doesnt say anywhere in the law that you have to pay income taxes

businessinsider.com/43-of-americans-dont-pay-federal-income-tax-2013-9?IR=T

nbcnews.com/id/7151524/ns/business-answer_desk/t/are-income-taxes-really-legal/#.V44VcKK8rIc

fuck off cunt

Europeans should stay and fix their countries first.

i blame the european immigrants and polies acting against the wishes and interests of the aussie people

basically so immigrants can fuck off. we have our own culture

>You cannot apply for the diversity visa
We can, but chances of selection are slim.

Why the fuck do you blame Europeans for Australias bumfuck immigration policy letting all those asians in? Are you also cucked by Merkel and the gang in Brussels or something?

Oh, my bad. It was the UK that couldn't

Yeah, because they've had so much migration in recent years. I think it's 50k in the past 5 years or something?

Rules out Bongs, Chinks, Curries and a bunch of others.

We actually get more migrants from the US than the US gets from us.

Work right now at the army. Office clerk. Pure white and even have the second name hans. Dont like jews and nig nogs. Looking for a nice comfy place in the south. No cities. Christian and with gf.

>emigrate to a non white country
no thanks

>one of my friends moved to Denver
>sister is currently in NYC

fug

you wrote "not be a muslim" twice

Good weather(mild winds,20-27 celsius avg) Urban,and a fucking IT meme degree

Too important to write only one time.

Good. Even better if every other line was
>not be a muslim

It has now become normal to see hajibs when I go to the orthodox jew section of town. There used to be zero in sight last summer.

I fucking wish it was that simple. Moving to America is my dream but unless you're willing to invest a million into the economy (that I don't have), or are going to marry a US citizen or have a top of the line in need qualification (I'm CS) than you're fucked.

Unlike you, we don't hand out women to refugees.

I'm British, fiscally Conservative, socially libertarian, where can I go to not be cucked by liberals?

90% of the immigrants that we take after from 3rd world countries. Seriously, look it up.

We don't take white Europeans anymore. They have very little shot of getting here legally.

Can we have your american women or we must bring our women here?

>flag

Shit son please, they have border controls just to keep French woman out.