Got kicked out of the theater for vaping even after I explained that it's just water vapor

>got kicked out of the theater for vaping even after I explained that it's just water vapor

What the fuck is wrong with people

Shit still smells terrible

You shouldn't be doing anything other than watching the movie or eating your snacks silently you fucking loser

mouth fedora

If you don't make silly clouds with the vapor in front of the projection to make funny shades appear on the screen, they'll just ask you out.

>got kicked out of the theater for farting even after I explained that it's just methane gas

What the fuck is wrong with people

kys

>got kicked out of the theater for raping even after I explained that it's just a little girl and she won't remember it anyway

What the fuck man.

>drug addict

KYS yourself.

>>private property
>>business with right of refusal to serve

yeah fuck tjose guys and their legal rights.

suck it little amerikuk. the law isnt for protecting you. ahahahahaha

we're all addicted to something man

cant you just sit there and enjoy a movie for 2 hours without doing your edgy shit? You deserved it

You shouldnt even eat, yank

>it's an episode of Sup Forums falls for bait

What is the point if its just water?

>people can't refrain from releasing obnoxious clouds of steam in crowded places because muh vapors

What the fuck is wrong with people?

>pay $10 to watch a movie on the big screen
>some asshole's fruity ass water vapor keeps drifting in front of my field of view

fuck you OP you got exactly what you deserve

elsa doesnt lie

Don't respond to me. Dumb faggot

vaping sounds fun

why shouldn't I try it?

shut it fatty

breathe in deeply, then breathe out

yeah, that's about how fun it is

Theatres are for twats and only for twats mc twat tats.
1.Save Money instead of going to the shitty cuck theatre.
2.Learn about hi-fi A/V equipment.
3.????????
4. Profit, get teh ladies or laddies because you have a la l33t home audiophile visual system, also, find a new job because of the experience you gained while investing.

>Duuuuuuude VAPE haha check out my cherry pie apple watermelon flavored vape haha well now you have no choice because I'm blowing it everywhere lol please fucking kill me

They miring my clouds bro
No need to get jealous, hater

> Wait for some shit movie like new star wars to release
> Go to the very first sceance in your local kinoplace
> Eat fuck ton of chilli, Macdo, fastfood the day before
> Take central place in the theater
> Just fart happily for 2h
> Laugh as 30 people get their movie experience ruined

Somebody should do this

This. And I'm an atheism flute player.

somebody should cave your face in

Not tv discussion but fuck it this board is dead

I have a really cool roommate and any time i'm sitting on a couch watching tv with him or in a car driving somewhere with him he will blow these monstrously huge vape clouds and then somehow work his wind magic in order to make those clouds completely envelope my head for 30 seconds. I want to punch him in the god damn face every time it happens. Fuck you faggots and your "Safe cigarettes" go buy a pack, smoke that shit get cancer and fucking die already you cockbreaths

Exhibit A: a jealous hater

You're a trend-hopping faggot and you're doing it like the biggest pussy bitches in the history of mankind

>jealous
>of something that can be done by literally everyone for a few bucks

I don't think that's how jealousy works