When has anyone ever said that minorities didn't contribute to the space program?

When has anyone ever said that minorities didn't contribute to the space program?

How are these figures particularly 'hidden' when most people can't name more than two astronauts, and can't name any other contributors to NASA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop keeping black people down. You are part of the problem.

Just shut the fuck up rural retard blumpfkin, its progressive god

Liberals are racist ignorant retards who project their delusions onto their ""enemies""
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

I like how the woman this movie was based on is so white she'd robbed in under 10 seconds in any urban neighborhood.

>Untold
fuck off, I knew this happened before any movie told me so

>Niggers
>Women
Yeah they didn't do shit and taking credit for it.

Don't you think this movie is the only thing in the world asserting that people think NASA is a white project rather than an American one?

Shut up bigot, whitey's on the moon.

Those fucking eyebrows

Neil Armstrong was Louie's albino brother.

Stop being so damn racist OP. You need to realize that white people have hidden the truth and that minorities deserve all their credit!

>filename
meanwhile you contribute to nothing and won't achieve half of what she did
enjoy shitposting on redditchan tho

First, Americans don't deserve any credit for the space program because of Nazi scientists then it became blacks and Nazis are responsible for the space program.

I bought this set as a gift to my little half black cousin. I hope I provide her with good role models and shit so she can become a scientist one day.

Indeed, the film itself suffers because of the need to exaggerate to tell the story.

I enjoyed this, it is well directed, acted and the story is pretty good. It does however:

Exaggerate the racial-segregation at NASA.
Exaggerate the gender segregation at NASA.
Exaggerate the importance of these women to the overall "mission".
Exaggerate the "blackness" of the main character, this is a minor detail but still.

The film honestly works with all of these things toned down, there is no need for pointless exaggeration.

WE

>be a mulatto woman
>experience no actual racism at NASA according to your own accounts
>crunch some numbers for NASA, which you are doing in a tandem effort with literally 200 CHUCKLE-FUCKING OTHER MATHEMATICIANS, THE VAST MAJORITY WHITE, at the same time as part of the same project

>Hollywood: "BLACK WOMEN PUT US ON THE MOOOOOON. THERE WOULD BE NO APOLLO MISSION WITHOUT THESE STRUNK BLACK WOMYN, AND DA WHITE MAN COVERED IT UP."

It's often depressing how fucking retarded modern liberals are.

>it's a schizophrenic attention-seeking Hollywood thinks that anything short of a multimillion dollar film expose starring you as the main character is oppression industry

I think most people already knew that.

Knew what?