I just watched the latest episode. What was on Chuck's tape recorder that he didn't want Ernesto to hear?

I just watched the latest episode. What was on Chuck's tape recorder that he didn't want Ernesto to hear?

I fucked Ted

Its not that Ernie got context or not but rather Ernie recognizing Jimmy and question why Chuck recorded him. Had Chuck not flipped his lid Ernie wouldn't have thought twice about it

Did Chuck just splerg out or did he do it on purpose as part of a 4D chess master plan?

Who knows. I'd like to think Chuck is a keikaku master but I don't have faith in Gilligan to write it that way

there was nothing on the tape because this show is literally nothing happening for an hour every week

i think theres a reason the playback was specifically on the part where jimmy confesses. chucks a piece of shit, always assume the worst of him

Chuck should have just feigned embarassment and said he gets ASMR from his brothers voice then paid him not to tell.

Is OP retarded?

there was really nothing to hear on the tape at that part, if Chuck didnt say anything Ernesto wouldn't have noticed. In this case, Chuck has Ernesto by the balls but I'm not sure what he wants to use Ernesto for

>it's an OP claims to have watched the show but then asks a question which highlights the fact that he did not in fact watch the show episode

im much better at watching tv than you OP

it was obviously part of his plan you dumbass

Hey guys I just watched the latest episode of Better Call Saul - who is Chuck?

Hey guys I just watched the latest episode of Better Call Saul - who is saul and why should I call him?

Hey guys I just watched the latest episode of Better Call Saul - who is Kim?

>Jimmy makes cupcakes for 10 minutes
>Kim deciding whether to use full-stop or semicolon for 15 mintues
>Mike fiddling with his car for 20 minutes

Another great episode, thanks for watching

Hey guys I just watched the latest episode of Better Call Saul - What is Better Call Saul? Is it some kind of television show or something?

>It's a Mike is cleaning the inside of his Fridge for 13 minutes long episode

>It's a chuck is a disgusting retard laying on the sofa episode

>It's a Kim is doing some boring as paperwork for 10 minutes episode

>it's a bald guy eats pistachio experience episode

>;

>It's a Walt cleans his lab for 47 minutes episode

>it's an episode

Jimmy's voice. Jimmy doesn't know he got recorded. Ernesto will snitch, shouldn't take more than another episode before it happens and Jimmy has to sneak in and steal the tape.

Losing the Mesa Verde account was certainly not part of some master plan. All of this arc is just to show Chuck is still cucked by his electricity obsession and makes mistakes because of it. Rattling Ernesto like he did is just yet another situation where he cucks himself with his electricity spleen and I'd really like to get to the part where they finally explain why he is so scared of electricity. Did his wife get electrocuted? Something traumatic must have happened with electricity inbetween the flashbacks (not to confuse with the black and white flash forwards) and where the first season started.

it was clearly intentional

It's a mental illness, no different than OCD or other illnesses where you obsess over insignificant things.

I do think it was Chucks intention to let Ernie hear the tape. Not sure where it's going to lead though.

probably something to do with chuck's conversation with howard

>It's a Walter is trying to catch a fly for the whole episode episode

Reminder, Chuck did all of this bullshit with can't work at the firm, scared of electricity, no money, herp derp, specifically just to try and force his retarded little brother to reinvent himself as some sort of actual lawyer, even if that lawyer is Saul.

Chuck made Jimmy ground himself as a really obvious metaphor because he knows Jimmy is semi-retarded which he and his parents never had the heart to tell him.
Chuck imbued Jimmy with luck in the form of ancient tin-based magic and taught him to live simply by candlelight since he knew he didn't have the patience for real meditation.

I know you want to make Chuck into a Skylar or a Hank, but Chuck is actually a Jr. in both hidden powerlevel and pure intentions.

I don't understand how people don't get it was intentional. It's too cliche to have someone smile after doing something devious, so Chuck flipped the wrench or whatever he had in his hand out of triumph. I swear today's audiences are dumb as shit.

DOES ANYONE HAVE CHUCK FALLING LOOP PLS

but why?
Does that somehow make the audio admissible in court if ernesto was to testify?
I dont see the endgame

people on the autistic spectrum have a difficulty reading body language, facial expressions and overall emotions.

now that you know that, do you realize where you are?

Most likely to have Ernesto tell Jimmy about the tape. Jimmy freaks out and breaks into chuck's house. Jimmy gets busted.
It's not just here man. It's every fucking tv forum.

>Jimmy freaks out and breaks into chuck's house. Jimmy gets busted.

This.

CHUCK MADE ERNEST HEAR THAT ON PURPOSE.

You spastic fucking retard, you cant even followa fucking plot and it's like 90% of the poster here who just didnt understood that scene, i understand why capeshit and literal fucking retarded opinion are everywhere in here, you people ARE LITERALY FUCKING RETARDED YOU HAVE THE SAME IQ AS A TOILET BOWL BRUSH LMAO YOU CANT COMPREHEND BETTER CALL SAUL NARATION LMAOO

Why is Chuck such a cunt?