>Americans start sperging out
>Australians and Kiwis defend them

Every time.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiJIYdgkF9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Every time I see an Ameriboo from the first world, Something inside me dies.

Why did you come back here?

Most people who use Sup Forums are retarded.

/thread

Australians & Kiwis are our white brethren ahmed

also i thought i told you to shut up or i'd use my 2nd amendment rights

Nice, well done on spotting the actual thread I started

>stars a thread about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
Every time.
Why?

Australians on pol think they're American

probably just because idiots use Sup Forums

most people in Australia have very negative views on America and Americans.

Japmoot should ban Americans from Sup Forums for a few days just to see if discourse improves.

>Australians and Kiwis defend them

Haven't been on Sup Forums in months but I have never seen this. It's usually an Aussie saying some basic insult towards Americans and some Swedish or something brownnoser worshipping their "banter"

>Most

yeah the"Australians are shitposters" meme ruined Australians on Sup Forums
everyone tries to be funny and only half of them are, but none of those guys post outside of Sup Forums

Most people on Sup Forums are retarded

We are all Anglos, Britbong. Get your divide and conquer rubbish out of here.

>most people in Australia have very negative views on America and Americans.
So that's why so many of you kangaroo shaggers emigrate to our country? You cunts need to focus on hating the Lebs, Chinese, Poo-in-loos, and other wogs in your country before hating on us.

>So that's why so many of you kangaroo shaggers emigrate to our country?
That's not really a thing beyond Melbournites spending a year in California or New York before moving back since it's fucking shit
>You cunts need to focus on hating the Lebs, Chinese, Poo-in-loos, and other wogs in your country before hating on us.
I'll take any of them over a seppo

>I'll take any of them over a seppo
Why do Aussies have negative views of the USA? Is it because of the government, the people, or both?

They don't. He's a non white

Both, especially with American foreign policy from Vietnam onwards.

>

Yep definitely a non white. Are you Chinese or Lebanese

I wish someone would defend us occasionally.

Government mostly but also moderate disdain for the people
It's more of a meme place, there are issues with shit here but America always has them but more

What the fuck has race got to do with anything you seppo fuck. You do realise you're the only country that pulls this shit?

I dunno maybe become a Serb or something. We love them.

So when did we bomb your home country

Most Aus and NZ posters are insecure edgy contrarians

I noticed this
Sometimes i wonder if they are americans using proxy since they say "we" talking about americans

The absolute state of Sup Forums

I'll let you know when it happens, just be sure you aim them at Sydney

You Swedes need to stop being so cucked first.

Ohh I'm sorry when did we bomb your parents country

Once again, I'll let you know when it happens, just be sure you aim them at Sydney

>going to Sup Forums
kys

Bud we both know the chances of you being Australian are slim to none.

We are all brothers historically, and we currently share the same fate of white genocide/ le 56% future--all while being pro-white countries merely 10 years ago.
TL;DR we all know who is to blame for the West's problems

:^)

kek

KEK

So you're just a leftist faggot then. Opinion disregarded. What happens on your college campus isn't real life

I'm actually a member of the major Australian conservative party, sorry to ruin your narrative

You're an idiot.

>Apple product
>really queer looking design in the background

Doubtful

Ah right I can't sit on the centre right of politics because I have a macbook, I forgot about that rule

Well generally only faggots post pictures of their apple products

Please don't use the f word like that

Only if I can get a Vegemite sandwich

Defend Americans at all costs

I'M GERMAN ALLAHUUUUU GARBAGGGGHGHG

ahh yes last bastion of wh*te civilization

Kek a turk thinks he isn't an orc

>the gatekeeper of whiteness

Thank you friend

try again mutt.

Awful lot of projection here effendi

This. I will fight amerigoblin posting tooth and nail.

>white father
>white mother
the result is mutt. lol SAD

fuck americans are literally being hunted down. I don't care nor usually ever post Sup Forumsfaggotry but just because of my flagI've gotten quite a lot of shit from this orc meme coming from europeans and I'm honestly starting to hate you fuckers.

I don't know who this is

Why do Sup Forums tards suck a pro-Israel president's dick?

Because Australians love America more than Americans themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=TiJIYdgkF9M

Its 4D chess.

we really don't

So I just looked the kid up. He's Italian with a bone defect

Yes, you do.

american actor

okay I guess you'd know more than me

are you the race obsessed eugenicists nazi russian??

Sometimes it takes someone on the outside to remind us what we're like on the inside ;^)

Yes.

No, I just want to speak with someone.

so how do you know about australians? have you been there?

I just know that I speak with kangaroo, who is richer than me. No, I havent.

>Why do Aussies have negative views of the USA?
Your citizens and government are human garbage for the most part.
It's a negative view but it's also a realistic view. We also have similar views about ourselves.

pedojew?
what are you talking about? without being a meme faggot Americans overall are nice and welcoming people.

>We also have similar views about ourselves.
hmm

Pidor

Americans behave in a way that Australians innately despise, don't take it personally.

Americans totally lack any self awareness
Impossible to banter with

This is what happens when prostitution becomes legal.
The guy even put on the accent to sound like a stereotype from the 80s

I don't know why Americans feel like people talking shit about them is shilling.
Literally outside of the Asian countries you gave tons of money to make shit for you to buy and people who only consume your made in china tier pop culture everybody has a general disdain for America.

How is that?

>what are you talking about?
What I'm talking about is self evident in this very thread.
>Americans overall are nice and welcoming people
That's the thing: it's not genuine. Your entire nation is based around faking it till you make it, which really goes against the grain in Australia.

Who are you trying to impress here? We've been always notoriously self critical and irrationally tall poppy syndrome.

Seriously mate, what's your fucking deal? Are you a sheltered teenager or something?

Tall poppies and all that. Americans are full of themselves and there's nothing Australians hate more

No, but today Im gonna meet 17yo girl, that I found in russian board. I feel nervous, because of that, I'm trying to chill out by speaking with somebody.

Yeah I think you are a teenager. Cause you sure act like one

On russian board*
Fix

>Seriously mate, what's your fucking deal? Are you a sheltered teenager or something?
That was my second post in this thread and my first post was unrelated to this topic, so I have no idea who or what you're talking about.

>Who are you trying to impress here? We've been always notoriously self critical and irrationally tall poppy syndrome.
Yeah obviously tall poppy syndrome is a thing, but self-criticism is always directed at an individual. People are still very proud of the collective Australian, even if they hate to see anything positive in the individual components of it.

Fok u, kojani chelovek.

well whatever you say, but I have met Australians and I don't think there are these significant profound and ultimate massive fundamental differences you speak about to create such deep innately hatred and despise.

A lot of them just like to have a beer and have a good time, laugh and do just regular shit. It will always be easier to connect with an Australian than with any Euro, even more than with a Brit. And Australians usually say they like it here, enjoy the food and whatnot

But whatever you say

Every Australian I've met has been a scummy dick. The entire culture is built on a childish "laddish" perversion of British culture. Australia is a country of lads and has nothing in its high culture that isn't straight British.

Think what you like user, it has no bearing on me. You asked a question and I gave you an honest answer.

>so I have no idea who or what you're talking about.
You most certainly do.

Stop playing semantics user.

>but I have met Australians
That's nice. How many decades have you lives in Australia?

>But whatever you say
This stereotypical American passive aggression is also generally viewed negatively in Australia.

You are right. It's true that most Australians dislike America because muh wars and muh guns and muh rednecks and shit like that, but on an individual level Americans over here are always liked and blend in and I'm sure it's the same when Australians go to America.

No that's not really the case. They fit in better than a mainland euro, but the difference between them and a kiwi/pom or even a canadian is night and day

>You most certainly do.
????
All I asked was for you to elaborate on why you think Australians "innately despise" the way Americans behave. I didn't even necessarily fucking disagree with you, I just wanted to you to explain why you think that.

>Stop playing semantics user.
We're probably arguing the same thing if I'm honest