IS claims to be behind german axe attack

IS claims to be behind german axe attack
>twitter trending: #Isbekenntsich
>twitter.com/hashtag/ISbekenntsich
What do germans do? Making fun of it claiming ISIS is behind everything bad, therefore ISIS isn't the problem.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhY9Zxv1-oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Islam is a religion of peace and tole...
*Charlie Hebdo attacks
>"I was trying to say; Islam is a reli....
*Paris bataclan theatre attacks ++
>"God damnit! Islam is a r....
*Semi-trailer plow-down in Nice
>"Muslims are good pe....
*Railway axe rampage

Is the time soon coming when the liberals and islamic apologists are just gonna say "fuck it" and just stop defending islam and muslims, because at every attempt to help them, islam just fucks them over?

The hardcore liberals won't. Only the dignity in the people who follow them, might make them realise, that islam is the problem and that liberals don't care about them, but open borders for terrorists.

>The hardcore liberals won't.

I know they won't.
I'm just wondering if a large enough amount of the voting liberal population will change their minds to push politics in the opposing direction.

Germany needs to cease existing

i am just making fun of everyone still defending them. shame i dont get anything out of it when proven right. and saying "i told you so" doesnt solve the problem either.

JUST

The problem with Germany is that the people need a capable leader. The masses are very introverted if they don't have somebody who tells them what to do, they'll let everything happen to them.

Get #dankeMerkel trending..it is passive aggressiv but just enough to show what we think without being in danger to get a police raid

>A select few incidents label an entire religion

What's so hard to understand about that? There's 1.6 BILLION muslims world wide, if muslims were bad people you'd know about it, idiot

What about Petry?

um we do know about it

>Danke Merkel

Then she'll make a video like this one
youtu.be/uhY9Zxv1-oo

> if muslims were bad people you'd know about it

What about the numerous civil wars and massare that lines up all the bloody border regions of Islam, from the genocide in South Sudan to the rape of entire villagers during the division of India?

her party has infighting and i personally dont like her. i would rather have Gauland

This is a good meme

What the elites want the most is for people to believe ISIS is mind-controlling the arabs, when in reality it is just arabs being arabs

that's some Sweden tier cuck posting senpai

So bait, I will respond to it to show to other people how smart I am to recognize it as bait.

But seriously:
I don't really fear what can be done by a single or a group of muslims. Lunatics will always be around, islamic or not.

I worry about what islam does as a whole to a country when the percentile of the population islamic becomes large enough.
How ok the muslim population is with the demise of western society in favour of some sharia shithole.
It's not that so many muslims activly seek to make this a reality, but if this becomes the reality a country decends into, they are not gonna have any opinions against it.

Like the hiveminded psycology of a riot: There are actually few people who wanna throw rocks at the police. But a rage can grow within the crowd as an entity and soon half of them will be doing it after loosing the fear of sticking out.

And that is what islam does. It makes hordes of people into what could best be described as a form of sleeper agents.
And doing so only for worse, as the number of countries now or historically that were better off after it became a caliphate or of islamic majority is almost non-existant

>Is the time soon coming when the liberals and islamic apologists are just gonna say "fuck it" and just stop defending islam and muslims, because at every attempt to help them, islam just fucks them over?

I think kids being slaughtered might be waking people up.
Adults tend to be a selfish lot and don't really give a fuck about each other. But the moment some piece of shit harms or kills children is usually when people snap.

The suspect is an 17 years old afghan refugee...

"Wir helfen"...

Seing that monument in Nice of trash and spit really made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't know for certain, but as far as I know, this is the first time that they've showed some hate.
Instead of just the sorrow with candles and flowers in memory of the lost lifes, they seem to have gone togheter with a mentality of 'fuck this bullshit, we are getting tired of it'.

The same might have been done on social media before, but it's (I think) the first time I've seen it manifested in real life.

I have given up caring what Liberals feel or think , this must be what they wanted since they invited the terrorists in to their country

Streit über Aufbackbrötchen eskaliert. ALLES BACKBAR! #ISbekenntsich

tip top kek

The culture in Nice is not the same as in Paris, in the south of France, and especially cities like Nice, many people are sons and daughters of ancient "pieds noirs" (colons of Algeria) deported in France during the algerian independance war, they don't very like the mudslime. Moreover the region is full right wing and the FN almost won the regional elections.

Paris howeover is a city full of retarded liberals

It must be so frustrating to be ISIS

Everyone will always say that it has nothing to do with you or Islam

kill as many germans as you can and save us all the trouble hans

I hope ISIS will finish the job that the Allies and the Comintern didn't bother to.

Wow so progressive!

>What do germans do?

we should leave EU and start killing all immigrants for fun and giggles like fuckwit of OP

Worth noting that sure, there will always be lunatics, but one must ask why so many decide to use Islam as a way to justify their acts. We don't see lunatics using christianism (despite a higher number of Christians world wide), buddhism, etc. to justify their acts.

Furthermore, we can't ignore the fact that you will find the most radical islam in their holy sites. The Wahhabism is spreading from Saudi Arabia, that's where the most hateful preachers are coming from. You don't see the same phenomenon with the other religions. The Vatican isn't calling for holy war, nor is the Queen of the UK.

One can't just say "it has nothing to do with Islam" when it's the only religion used, in our times, to commit atrocities.

Maybe its the fact theres 6 Billion other people in the world thats stopping them go full ISIS

>German train attack: Afghan refugee 'had IS flag in room'
>He had shouted Allahu akbar" ("God is great"), a witness said.
>It said he had "carried out the operation in answer to the calls to target the countries of the coalition fighting the Islamic State".
>One witness said the train carriage "looked like a slaughterhouse"

Arabs are trying to summon the fuhrer. I wonder if their calls will be in vain.

Nah, liberals have a mental disorder, they will never come around.

Our liberals have seen this country go down the toilet because of their ideology, but still they defend it.

And this even though your death tolls are paltry compared to ours.

80 000 white people have been murdered by blacks since 1994. This includes 4000 white farmers who are often brutally tortured and their wives raped before being slaughtered.

But liberals still insist that it is just crime.

You guys will need about 45 truck attacks each year to match our casualty rates.

There are more acid attacks, beheadings and axe murders per capita among muslims than there are among europeans.

Some of them are pretty funny. It's also ridiculous what they take credit for.

>mentally ill guy drives truck into ppl
>mentally ill guy goes axing ppl
>let's take credit for it
>???
>profit

It's crazy all those suicide bombers who are mentally ill. One would think that you need to be perfectly sane to perpetrate a suicide attack.

kek