youtu.be/fdbxBXv5DuM
youtu.be/h6lHUn20J5g
youtu.be/E7AQaIRK81M
youtube.com/watch?v=zRtPUIumXcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Swedish so cucks?

Nice politics

Same reason why mudshits are so ugly. Arranged marriages. Also their vegan diet

There are many different peoples in India you idiot.

and 99.9999% dont look like her.

why do u shit on the streets?

Why are Mexicans so Mexican?

youtu.be/fdbxBXv5DuM

a

youtu.be/h6lHUn20J5g

That was kind of awesome

Because of their nigger genetics. You can see here how the India used to be attached to Africa around where Somalia, Kenya, and Tanzania are

Forgot pic

only south indian and northen sri lankans
so..mostly just tamils

That was before the human species even existed

Heck that was probably when the planet was still reptile land

From what I gather living in Singapore for half my life is that
>Northern Indians can be quite hot with that Persian thing going on
>No Southern Indians are anywhere near fuckable.

Never met a good looking South Indian in my life, and I know a lot of them.

POO

Indians aren't vegan. They just can't eat cow.

Ya ever notice 50+ year old mald or female Indians are always sorta deformed? Like they don't walk properly or have disproportionate bodies?

, Gupta said with a pearly yellow smile on his face. "Dinnah iz redeh!", shouted his wife. She had to shout because their 27 children were screaming unintelligibly. As he shuffled his leprosy-ridden feet across the 2 feet of feces covered floor to the "kitchen." The obese ape he called a wife served him his food on their finest China, a Styrofoam plate. He kissed his wife on the cheek, but not before parting the hair of her beard first. In the span of this, 2 of his children died of malnutrition, but he didn't care as his wife had 5 more on the way. He wiped the layer of grease off his computer unaware of the "politics" ensuing.

A lot of them are vegetarian, not vegan. Like, a massive percent of the population. I'd say that, of the Indians I knew, roughly half are vegetarian.

6/10 good effort not quite comedy gold but made me chuckle.

Better than I could do

Dravidians vs Indo-European. Kashmiri look fairly white and you can see the whole Indo-European thing in them pretty clearly. You can also see the other genes of India.

Mother went there on Holidays and she said of all the disgusting things she saw the worst was watching them all gather round a big communal cooking pot and serving themselves portions by cupping up food with their shit ridden filthy never been washed hands

Should it be illegal for swedes and germans to criticize another country? Considering they are the worlds biggest cucks.

mein nigga

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Now that you mention it, yes. Why does every Indian woman I see over 40 walk with a limp? Also six feet behind their husband.

Mixing with Dravidians result in ugly offspring.

It is known.

They are austroloids after all. (ugliest race under the sun)

youtu.be/E7AQaIRK81M
Did Jojo get it right?

IN

Loo

Agreed. The Dard people are basically white.

Wouldwatchbluesbrotherswith/10

>he doesn't like poo feet

FUCKING

Don't know, don't care.
They make the most $$$ in USA though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRtPUIumXcY

I feel like Bollywood just gets all of the cuties and commoners are left with rest

>implying