Are we schwifty yet boys?

are we schwifty yet boys?
*TAKES A SHIT ON THE FLOOR*
BUURRPPP

God doesnt exist, religion is bullshit, your life is meaningless, traditions are bullshit

I see at last

WTF I'm schwifty now???!

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Why is everyone so obsessed with shitposting about this show?
One episode was released early.
One episode. Like a week ago.
This isn't even the cartoon board

The reddit tier forced meme shitposting surrounding this show almost ruins it

almost

holy.. I want more

9.3 on IMDb, is in the top 10 highest rated TV shows, I know IMDb scores aren't much to go by, but it shows what the average audience is retarded redditor plebs.

IT'S TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY IN HERE

But it has nothing to do with 'retarded redditor plebs'.
All the shitposting here focuses on like 3 jokes that were made over the 2 existing seasons (plus one episode). It's more the weapons-grade autism that it takes to type out something like this

Literally gen z: the show

I agree, we're so much smarter aren't we?

It's sickening how much plebs are on this planet. Why don't they have superior taste like us?

>liberals are the only funny puople

WHY CANT I JUST ENJOY THE SHOW FOR WHAT IT IS. THE WORLD IS INTERESTING, THE CHARACTERS ARE FUN AND THE STORY LINES ARE WELL PACED. IT DOESNT CONFIRM OR DENY MY BELIEFS I JUST FUCKING ENJOY WATCHIUNG IT> WHY DO YOUY HGAVE THE HATE THESE THINGS

well they are

Did I hit a nerve there Mr. Reddit Bulldops?

no, the irony is just hilarious to me

you guys (Sup Forums) are more "reddit" than reddit

this desu

>Give me that Bible, M-*burp*-Morty!
>Uh, why, Rick? Why do you want the Bible?
>Morty! Jist shut up and hand me the Bible!
>Wh-what are you gonna do with it, R-Rick?
>I'm gonna destroy it!
>Wait, you can't do that, R-Rick. Isn't that wrong?
>Ugh. Morty The Bible was written by a bunch of idiots who didn't know shit about shit. They ugh*burp* they thought their psychedelic trips were messages from God.
>How do y- well how do you know it's not real.
>Morty, the idea of God was made up by monkeys in caves. Monkey God. People worship a M-*belch*-key God, Morty. Now give me that Bible so I can throw it in the anti-matter hole before we end the universe!

I wish the show went that far

but they're still too pussy to attack religion directly

What point are you guys even making
Why are you shitposting about how bad the show is when it mentions religion if you guys don't think it handles it 'directly' enough?

honestly, I find a there is a pretty strong correlation between IMDB rating and quality of the show.

It's a fucking show. Some people like it, some don't. If you think it is the literal epitome of humor, you're Reddit. If you think everyone who likes it is Reddit, you're Reddit.

Nigger.

Well the first user is obviously a troll who thinks they're funny. The other user just sounds like he wants South Park.

t. Reddit

centrists are worse than everything

Good job proving his point.

Passionately giving undeserved praise and hate to an animated TV show is pretty retarded.

There's literally nothing wrong with sitting on a fence.

except for the fact that you can't take part in any purges/genocides

You have to have strong convictions to be a centrist. Weak conviction causes you to take on the entire philosophy of one of the "sides".

I'd rather not choose between the left's arguing via Beyonce gifs and Game of Thrones references and the right's Richard Spencer glass of milk frog meming.

Did you just call me a centrist

I swear the creator of this show must've thought about making the most reddit show possible to the point of being a parody, but with the sole intention of it being a cash cow.

>thinks they're funny
t. lelddit

yeah, Hillary Clinton won because she was a funny liberal

As if the Sup Forums mindset is better?

how is the Sup Forums mindset any different?

I think that's a conviction as well.

He has had the concept of this show before reddit even existed.
Look up Doc and Mharti. I don't think you'll be ble to find the original on youtube.

That thread was made by a faggot from Sup Forums so he could bait redditors into replies he could then screenshot and make a thread here... all for the (You)s.

>Mildly popular cartoon has character that doesn't believe in Jewish fairy tales
>Weeks of whining and crying about it ensues

The Jews really have us brainwashed don't they?

I ejaculate every day to how much Sup Forums hates this show. I literally fucking cum all over your hatred. MMMMMM GET SCHWIFTY

>ensues
Could you be any more Reddit?

I guess I'll have to accept you're the expert on what is and isn't reddit. Sounds like you know a lot about the site, I wonder how?

>purges/genocides

What purges? The last retards outside of Africa that tried genocide got BTFO

If you're on a team then that team will eventually purge. Keep on eye on turkey, Erdogan will soon purge his opposition (again)

Centrists can't take part since they aren't on the winning team.

>attack religion
Kek, they don't even dare to attack religion.
They attack a vaguely defined American pop-Christianity based on Californians who watched a standup of people who watched Mississippi Burning once and mistook it for a documentary.

>If you're on a team then that team will eventually purge.

Dolphins fan here. Patfag purge when?

And...?
If anything it just proves how those who hate the show are right in why it's popular, especially on plebbit.
Manchildren like they show because it's a teen show thinly disguised as an adult one.

damn this guy is really smart and insightful I wish I was his best friend.

>I hate reddit
>so I'm going to go and post on reddit and interact with reddit

Give me your address so I can mail you a helium tank so you can fucking kill yourself

why did they give us first episode and not the rest of the season

Real question.

I know the site is highly anti-Semitic, but everyone's biggest complaint is Rick says God isn't real.
Is everyone actually a bunch of Christians and Catholics?

What does that have to do with anything, you mongoloid? Even if that user was an hypocrite, what has that to do with the current conversation?
The only one who needs to end his life is you, too stupid for science, too stupid for good storytelling and even too stupid for Sup Forums arguments.

Reddit

Because not believing in god has been associated with gays and fedoras. They are insecure and don't want to be part of a group that is made fun of.

Intelligent show only for intelligent viewers.

>Even if that user was an hypocrite, what has that to do with the current conversation?

I hate Somalia so I'm going to book a flight to Mogadishu, take some pictures, then post how shitty Somalia is.

And that doesn't change the fact that Somalia is shitty.
You're clinically retarded, please stop writing anything and limit yourself to lurk.

Traditionalist Catholic is the official Sup Forums religion

2/10 I replied

>I hate fags, so let me find a guy on craigslist, suck his dick, and post how shitty swallowing semen is

Kill yourself

>he still doesn't get it

I give up.

Haha, you are so funny when you are ironic :D!! Wubba LUB dub!! xD

What's the term for being like jack sparrow or Eugene and just always switching sides to further your own personal interests or cause maximum buttblast?

>Traditionalist Catholic is the official Sup Forums religion
Hiroyuki is a traditionalist catholic??

>Papistry

lol no

ofc

Why are all of these threads so fucking successful, I like the shoe but this is cancer.
Sage goes in all fields

edgy rick and morty watching atheists spotted

I thought he was a Japanese or at least an atheist.

>Not believing in Hard Orthodox Christianity

Because it's Rickity-Rickity-Rick and Morty BUUURP

Anyone with half a brain is a post-atheist these days.

Those are all GOAT shows besides GoT, sopranos should be number one though

I enjoy this show.

Post-atheism is for normies.
The true Sup Forums thinking man is Anti-theist.

Anyone with half a brain recognizes the importance of religion
"Atheists" fill the void in their soulless hearts with other religions/cults, like egalitarianism

>people who hold serious beliefs are fucking losers
Well the ones that think the jews and globalists are behind everything are losers. So are the ones that think systemic racism and the patriarchy cause all of life's problems. The problem isn't the strength of your convictions, the problem is your beliefs themselves

You're a Rickity-Rickity-Reddit!

>He pretends to believe in Jewish fairy tales even though he knows they're bullshit
>b-but they're important you guise! And atheists r dumb and stuff!

And you're a newfag. I guess you two are even

Yeah wasn't it swell how 8 million people die fighting over 30 years killing each other for Mary and baby Jesus?

>Anyone with half a brain recognizes the importance of religion
There are more efficient mass control methods nowadays, user. Religion was indeed important, but now it has become obsolete.
Ironically, Islam is currently the most important of religions, in the sense that it creates unity among civilized people through good old fear.

Rickity-Rickity-Faggot!