Out of all people to stump Trump, it was his own fucking wife

Out of all people to stump Trump, it was his own fucking wife.

Go to hell Melania. Plagiarist piece of shit. You've embarrassed Sup Forums tonight and probably just cost Donald Trump any chance to get into the White House. Go back to Slovenia where you came from you ugly brianless whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/melania-trump-plagiarise-michelle-obamas-8446088
youtube.com/watch?v=gFIgtkrgJTE
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=aTvDMqmjWGs
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36832095
youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shilling this hard

Lol wew lad

Friendly reminder anyone not s aging this is a cuck.

Fuck off CTR shill

>HES A SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON
>HE TAKES HIS "JOB" VERY SERIOUSLY
>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Her writers are to blame. Relax kid.

>not knowing the difference between a shill and a troll

I miss my old Sup Forums

Serious question. No fucking around. Knock off the bullshit for one minute only.

What is wrog with her eyes?

mongolid gene + plastic sugery

"brianless whore"

What happened to Brian??? Is he OK?

How could any writer think this would not get noticed? Was it done intentionally?

>let's ignore the whole convention and focus on only one thing
shill logic

What did she plagiarize?

Trump is and lying to people by saying he will defend them. He will help big private companies screw you while grinning at your pathetic devotion
That's more important to highlight than "his top model wife can't write a speech"
I mean, no fucking shit

That sounds better than an answer.

Literally that answer makes so much sense it's crazy.

Question is : what didn't she?

Just looking at her attempting to smile makes me exhausted.

Someone literally handed Melania the script and she read it word for word without hesitation.

Trump got fucking sabotaged

>this mad

After Trump loses in November there will be great articles listing all the stupid things that his campaign did, I love that his wife will be listed as one of the stupid things.

Good point

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/melania-trump-plagiarise-michelle-obamas-8446088

holy shit lmao

she literally watched a michelle speech and copied the entire fucking thing

I'm a trumpfag but this is fucking gold

But we like our spy, .... uhmmm, first lady to remain there.

Nothing to see here, move along. I know nothing!

So I didn't watch her speech and all I'm seeing is people quoting like 2 sentences and saying it's copied from Michael's speech. Is that literally it? Did she just say 2 sentences or did she say more and people don't care about that?

4D chess, nigga

see

watch thisShe copied very specific parts of Michelle's speech word for word. I'm voting for Trump, but this is actually embarrassing.

>hot bimbo wife opens mouth for first time
>makes huge political faux pas and looks like a retard

god dammit

Top marks for not trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFIgtkrgJTE

>He will help big private companies screw you while grinning at your pathetic devotion

Like every other politician that exists right now. At least he's saying the words that he's different and the GOP Washington establishment hate him so they might be true words.

What other option you got?

I'm not up to date, what happened?

speech writers

This. I think I'll still vote trump, but this isn't good.

stupid bitch

i'm raging cause i want trump to win she just fucked him in the pooper

Like anyone gives a shit

Most people will have forgotten about this by next week at the very latest

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

There's no way that this was intentional. How does it benefit him in any way?

It was all a ruse to get more people to listen to her speech so she could rickroll them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

CNN just changed their headline title from "PLAGIARISM" to "STOLEN WORDS" in fucking 6 hours it will be "SIMILARITIES"

Even they know this is ridiculous.

In reality, we all know Melania rickrolled us - CNN

caitlyn jenner?

>be Slav
>steal shit

Not surprised.

Bitch copied Michelle's speech from 2008 almost word for word, and now the Twitter normies are mad.

Sup Forumswill defend this.
>le part of the plan
>le art of the deal
>le 5d chess

When will you finally admit that your candidate is a god damn retard and vote for the only true conservative still in the race, Gary Johnson?

You wish faggot.

Ever think that it's on purpose to get media attention. Remember folks, Trumps campaign doesn't pay the media, nor does it need it. Rather, the media needs Trump for views. So if Trumps wife plagiarizes, itll go viral and make everybody talk Bout it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTvDMqmjWGs

sure she isnt a trap?

Come next week, everyone'll forget about this.

>open borders

no, kill it with fire

melania is retarded, but I'm not voting for Trump's wife. I'm voting for Trump

Still looks like a sexy little MILF slut that needs destroying here

do you think she looks like caitlyn too?

Just reading about this on BBC. She plagiarised Michelle Obama's speech so blatantly it is embarrassing. One small snippet (there's more):

In a section, Mrs Trump said: "My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect."
Mrs Obama's speech in 2008 carried the lines: "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them."

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36832095

>implying any of these people write their own speeches

It was probably an inside job, her speech writer is probably a closet library and wanted to make her look stupid

I give a shit.

It was the only poetic part of the speech. The rest was filled with high school tier jingoisms. This wasn't a saboteur. It was just written by an idiot that probably googled "good first lady convention speeches" two days ago

She should just keep herself besides Trump making slav squat and being quiet

I actually watched the supposed "plagiarism" and, no suprises, the allegations were all bullshit. It's fucking nothing. Trump is going to win and no amount of spamming will change that. We both know that I'm right. Deal with it.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MONGOLOID MONGOLIAN TRASHBAG. HILLARY IS NOT ONLY THE FUTURE OF THE USA AND THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT, BUT THE ONLY HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR ALL KINDS OF OPPRESSED PEOPLE THE WORLD OVER. YOU FILTH. YOU TRASH. YOU UNAMERICAN SCUM. DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY, LIBERTY, OR EQUALITY? I SPREAD THE WORD OF HILLARY NOT FOR MONEY, BUT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND IF YOU HAD ANY FUCKING SELF-RESPECT YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

>Gary "$20 Gay stripper for my convention" Johnson
>conservative

>embarassing
Yes
>having any effect on the actual election
No. This shit will be blown over by tomorrow morning.

>using Gary Johnson and conservative in the same sentence

Lol, it's fucking nothing and you know it. So this is why the liberals are shilling hard today. They want to try to demoralize Trump supporters before anyone actually looks up the validity of the allegations.

What the fuck are these shills even talking about.

She was great she even rick rolled the RNC

Fuck off Hillary supporters, we get it you are ugly as fuck and hate good looking women.

It sounds like some writer trolled the shit out of the Trump campaign. Especially the rick rolling bit. I doubt Melania did this herself.

This having any effect on the actual election? No.

The transparent lies that will fill the next several days if not weeks of air time over this bullshit? Yes.

Campaign already claiming Melania wrote the speech herself and any similarities are a coincidence.

Thanks, Shlomo.

Yeah, that could be a possibility, every attention is good attention. And the rickrolling bit is hilarious. The whole stuff is just a postmodern joke.

The more the media bangs on about it, the more people will notice Trump's hot wife.
Who would you rather vote for?
A billionaire with a milf wife, or a dried up old dyke with a rapist draugr for a husband?

this. prolly a never trumper.

Then you were never going to vote for Trump in the first place. Even if melania literally stole 100% of another speech word for word, it wouldn't change people from Trump to Hillary.

Wait, since you're a Hillary supporter, can you please defend Hillary's stance on a no-fly-zone in Syria? Every time I ask a shill they ignore the question.

It was very likely sabotage:

-rickroll reference

-first guy who accused Melania Trump was the twitter user Jarret Hill, an african-american writer for the Huffington Post.
How likely is it he remembered a random 8 year old speech word for word?

-the media would'nt make such a fuss about it if they weren't behind it

-It makes Melania look stupid and arrogant

>brianless
projecting are we?

Tbh it's really not that bad. Believe it or not that one paragraph wasn't the entire speech. She did talk about other things.

The only person to blame here is the speech writer

lol WUT?

How do you get that small text?

No she didn't. CNN is bitching about one paragraph where it sounds similar.

Op is mad cause his boyfriend Brian dumped him. He's now brianless.

1. He didn't say the entire speech.
2. Sections were lifted word for word
3. It's not just CNN
4. Why the fuck are you defending unapologetic plagiarism?

How many threads have we had about this? How many articles did retards write? How many tweets?

Trump is buttfucking all of you into giving him free publicity for his wife.

That small snippit about family is it. There was more to the speech than that.

>read leftist media excerpt
>know everything about the convention

2008 Michelle speechwriter
>lets use this wishy washy speech about family values
2016 melania speechwriter
>lets use this wishy washy speech about family values
MUH PLAGARISM MUH MUH MUH

seriously both speeches are so full of shit i dont know why anybody listens to them anymore

everything is relative, op

trump's partner plagiarized a speech
clinton's partner perjured himself

READ THIS FUCKING POST

Anyone who uses the phrases:
"work"
"achievements"
"word is bond"
HAS VIOLATED THE INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS OF MICHAEL OBAMA.
TURN YOURSELF IN TO NEAREST POLICE STATION FOR PROCESSING

HAHAAHHAHA

>Rick Roll
>Plagiarism
>Trump just got free, worldwide publicity for the convention idiots.
>And beautiful desirable Melania is on TV everywhere making The Don look even more alpha
>MFW THE DONALD IS PLAYING SPACE CHESS

two whole sentences
botched them both

>not realizing it was an act for immigrants.
Listen to her interview for Fox news.
She played to the immigrants and it worked.

> she spoke for 20 minutes and two sentences sounds similar to Moochell Obama's speech!!! THAT IS PLAGERISM!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The media had to grab onto something I guess.

Hello liberals, please defend Hillary's position on a no fly zone in Syria. Or rather, try to defend it so I can laugh at you and be reminded of liberal stupidity. You can't defend it.

>there are people in this thread that sincerely believe no plagiarism occurred

Wew

What an idiotic oversight. Should have kept her quiet and out of sight.

IF YOU USE
"I"
"FAMILY"
"AMERICA"
IN ANY SPEECH,
YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OBONGO INCORPORATED
TURN YOURSELF IN TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION FOR PROCESSING

>WAHHH GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE

IN ADDITION:
ANY USE OF
"HOPE"
"CHANGE"
"IF"
"EVEN"
"OKIE DOKE"
YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OBONGO PRIDE INCORPORATED

A Trump did something that isn't really an issue.
The entire US will be making a big deal over nothing.
Free press during the RNC.
No one will remember this a week from now and Trump saves a shit load of money.
Literally says hell do this in the Art of the Deal

Why is this even a problem? I don't understand. Like its just something for the media to talk and speculate about for five minutes.

Now the left cares about plagiarism?

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be

Stop coping. It was plagerism on every level, youd get kicked out of college for way less than she did.

stfu. i have 'mongoloid' eyes but I'm pure white, faggot. It's called evolution.... ever heard of snow blindness? people with eyes like that have genes from peoples of snowy areas.

>liberals are more upset over plagiarism than hillary clinton sending top secret information around in emails and deleting 33,000 emails

>t. High schooler who needs to use sparknotes to get a C-
You're too young to vote anyway

>t. angry mongolian

Both sides are dishonest, cuck. Keep lapping up that two party propaganda bullshit like a good dog. The only winning move is not to play.

>oh no she plagiarized words! A woman that isn't even part of the campaign or being elected!

>1 post by this id
Report spam this shill please

>not an argument

Guys, guys, the new meme is
>t. Melania Trump