How can Poo-in-the-loos produce such a magical elixir as this?

How can Poo-in-the-loos produce such a magical elixir as this?

I drink one of these every night/morning per day mixed with coke and it is magical.

>drinking the alcoholic jew

It is a good rum. The poo on their unwashed hands is the secret ingredient I believe.

Actually they allow the ingredients to ferment in a barrel of poo for seven years

>consuming anything from India
Enjoy your dysentery.

S-sorry Trump senpai, i am too weak and to old to help make America great again.

very old vatted..
wtf am i reading on that label.

I trust the American importers to filter out the poo.

btw if i was French this Captcha would have triggered me pretty hard.

think your pretty much solid when drinking alcohol and you should be able to tell its alcohol, unless you're retarded, and since you're here I'll assume you are.

Not Sup Forums

>love the taste of rum
>nobody makes non-alcoholic rum

how do i drink without getting drunk

Finally your people get some good posts and you shit all over it.

Typical.

>Non-alcoholic liquor

Is that even a thing?

For sale in UK country only?
How am I supposed to enjoy 40% poo alcohol by volume in the United States?

Drink Jack Daniels.

Non-alcoholic vodka exists. I can only imagine it exists in order to allow Russians to integrate into Western society.

This shit is outstanding, I barely touch other Rums.

>plastic cap

Whiskey Exchange is based in the UK but does ship worldwide. Hard to believe you can't find a stockist somewhere in the US though.

You mean water?

if you knew the secret ingredient... you wouldnt be surprised

>Non-alcoholic vodka
Thanks for the billion-dollar business idea.

and what is it?
inb4 poo from loo

Water in which potatoes have been washed, I assume.
You're too late. Who do you expect to buy it anyway?

I get this for $20 per 750ml, although i am worried that the Muzzie liquor store owner will jack up the price since I buy 5 bottles a week.

I know this is the (You) you were hoping for all along, but pack it in being an alkie m8. You're impressing no one and damaging your health not to mention your wallet. Be the best you can be.

Don't be a loser, bin that boozer!

Once we start openly executing all Muslims and race traitors in Western countries then i will stop drinking.

How's your drunk arse going to fight in the race war when your health has gone to shit?

It's not a problem til it's a problem.