We Need To Talk About Finn

Why does Sup Forums like Finn Wolfhard so much?
Is he an actual great actor or just a meme?

>Is he an actual great actor or just a meme?

He's nothing special, Sup Forums will probably forget about him in a couple of years.

Finn DeHardwolf! My arch nemesis!

Who?

Nice meme

>tfw Finn made Vito Hard as Wolf

>He's nothing special
Many will claim otherwise

Finn Wolfhard from Chvrches

''Soul ignites with devotion deep and honest at the sight of beauty so pristine. Think: his eyes are like the eyes of those venerable prophets in holy paintings from the old world. Embroidered with a forest of dark lashes and adorned with a gentle curve of dark eyebrows.The irises have heavenly mundane colour of ancient amber married with timeless night: they gaze somberly. His lips are lips of angels, soft and gracefully cut, pale-pink like petals of roses growing in the garden of Eden. He has voice sweeter and more mirthful than babbling brook on a summer's day. Precious fabrics from faraway lands are rough and crude compared with wonderful delicateness of his alabaster skin. Cutting sharpness of his cheekbones and majestic cut of his nose are thawed with gilt of sun-kisses. On top of his head rests crown of lavish curls, void-dark with highlights of rust, glossy, and combed with wind's impatient fingers...''

Nice

Who's in the wrong here?

He is both a great actor and a meme. And a gentleman as well as a scholar.

It really upsets me to know that there are freckles on Froggo's face that I cannot see in most pictures. Everyone that is lucky enough to meet him in person has more information about his basic visage than me, and it's not fair. I like him more than those faggots. He should be my friend, not theirs.

Chosen. he should have defended Finn against Jack the Sperg.

What is it to be a drop of rain
In a storming Vancouver sky
Flung forcefully from furious firmament
To fall through films of fog
And find Finn's face in the buzzing swarm of drones
Whose light could dim lightning
Whose laugh could mute thunder
The boy whose very gaze stops tornadoes in their tracks
What is it to be that drop of rain
Sentenced to land on his cheeks
Roses blooming in a snowy field

Those words...So beautiful.

Finn/Jack is OTP.

no its not

He looks like the geography teacher (a ~70 year old woman) I had a while ago, which reminds me of a time where there was still a slight possibility of me turning out happy.

Nope, that would be gay

Thought that would make you freaks happy.

No I don't like the gays

Sup Forums is full of pedophiles.

nigga look like piper perri

Maybe that's his grandma