Show me the best cuisine your country has to offer

Other urls found in this thread:

befunky.com/create/collage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

el monstruo...

poutine isn't a fancy dish, its fucking fat food. heres some real poutine

fuck you

3/4 of these are Swedish

No shit, we were the same country for 700 years.

That actually looks tasty

>no tacos

im disappointed Stian

I'd like to take a moment and discuss American heritage.

The jalapeno double cheeseburger at Carl's Jr / Hardees is an important but oft overlooked facet of American life. Before we even mention the pepperjack cheese, Sante Fe sauce or jalapenos that give it its delicious kick, we need to take time to acknowledge that Carl's Jr does charbroil their burgers, giving them that great smoky grilled flavor. While most people are familiar with their semi-nude women in advertising, disappointingly few Americans are unaware of the fact that Carl's Jr doesn't use prepackaged and frozen lettuce and tomato, but only fresh produce that's brought in daily.

This hallmark of American tradition clocks in at 39g of fat, 1200mg of sodium, 7g of sugar and 850 calories of all-American goodness, giving you the much-needed cloggage to stick it to the arterial Jew.

Obligatory Texas bbq

I was looking for this because my pc got wiped thank you

Unironically this

Need some Argentine bbq beef. salivating

Looks like a brownie
Whats it taste like

the picture doesnt do justice, but it is really tasty. pulled pork bbq stuffed baguette. not the bestest food but i figured i'd post a pic of it since i just bought it.

ok that actually looks like a good burger
horrid shit, learn to cook

It's fermented rye pudding. Foreigners won't like it. Too bitter.

Lol dude I get that at Subway every friday
Your culture is cool

Asado

we have subways all over binland. but this was from the locla bakery. tastes better desu.

Cajun food, baby
Look at this delicious plate I had. Unfortunately, northern US doesn't have a food culture. But the south has some great stuff

I literally live on fast food and frozen pizzas. I'm such a bad and lazy cook that I'll just eat shit as long it fills my stomach. You niggers should KYS because you put effort in some of your foods, and they look delicious (and maybe a bit healthier) than what I do/eat.

Enjoy your scurvy.

Love me some boiled crawdish

>bacon
>cheese
>green salsa w/pork
>fried egg

Wish we had bacon and eggs and chillis and bread and potatoes in Europe.
you guys are so lucky.

It's like a Paella spread.

>>green salsa w/pork
>flag
???

South here.
Thanks Man, now I want Crawfish! I have to wait until spring to get some. Damn you lol

>That pizza cake

Bird is thinking "life sucks"

It would just break the number of images limit.
I already know you are only aware of pasta and pizza.

What da fug is that? Noodles?

Jemput makan!

mmm jellied eel. Conquer the world, eat river snake.

I want to kill myself. Thanks senpai.

Looks like a pile of shit

>Some sad fuck completely insecure about their country's cuisine spent hours making that pic

Not really
>befunky.com/create/collage/
Gathering the picture took years of threads like this one, tho. Although that happened without it being planned, as the pics simply accumulated over time.

I honestly couldn't tell you. A search for Slovenian cuisine yields these wierd regional breads and pastas I've never heard of before, but I was raised on fried chicken, fish sticks, goulash and wienerschnitzel.

I just like your tacos :)

El manjar del averno...

tastes a little bit like chicken

sopa de cobra

that looks absolutely disgusting

These things.

I'm trying to find similar clip on youtube, but I can't. What's the name of this cuisine?

christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>northern US doesn't have a food culture

this is what stupid people think

There's a cajun restaurant near my uni and the food is so fucking good

awsome.

Wich euro country ate rotten fish?

Sweden.

And ancient Italians.

This