The Korean comfort woman Sent to Hug President Trump

Just the other day, when President Trump has visited Seoul,
An old lady who was considered a comfort woman at the time of World War II was invited to dinner to President Trump for hugging.
This picture is transmitted all over the world.

Koreans used this presidential visit as a perfect opportunity to disseminate the lies of comfort women.

After this news was reported on TV, I received an email from Mr. Archie Miyamoto. He is an important member of our research group.
The contents of the e-mail are as follows.

=============

If you carefully examine the career of this old woman, Korea will lose face.
She is 88 years old.
It is too young for Japanese comfort women.
Comfort women have returned from several areas by 1943.
The Midway battle is in the middle of 1942.

Therefore, if you became a comfort women in 1943,
She should have been sent to Manchuria or China.
To find out if her story is true or not.
Although no one would be interested, though.

According to the 49th survey report by the US military, it was the last time that 700 comfort women were sent to Burma in 1942 and it has been zero since then. (Note: I also read the report, I clearly write that they are prostitutes.

In 1944, an air raid to the mainland began, and in 1945 Japan was fighting desperately to survive.

What was she doing during the Korean War?

I will not mention about lack of ceremonies in honoring the state guest,
Lee Yong-soo, who calls on former comfort women hugging President Trump, will be a shame for South Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/171fHdHD-xFU1g7-XAuuYVhR4wMwZ9VBwKVXPCu78riE/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her testimony told the circumstances when she became comfort women is full of contradictions.

According to the testimony, she was sent to Taiwan's Special Squadron Base despite the danger of transport by ship in 1944.

Then, another question is raised as to why the Japanese army needed to do such a thing.
It is contradictory to say that she abducts women in Korea and sends them to Taiwan 's comfort station when she is desperately defeated and desperate as she says. There are a lot of women in Taiwan that was then Japan.

The answer is obvious. The 49th survey report of the US military clearly states that comfort women are prostitutes.

========

After that, the following e-mail came from another member of our research group.

She testified that she was a comfort women in Taiwan.
I am planning to investigate more about how Sarah Soh writes in her books but it is the reason why I overturn the credibility of this old lady's 'sex slave' from the soul of the deceased Kamikaze pilot It is a remark that he did a marriage ceremony in 1998.
There is too much contradiction in her testimony so I can not listen very seriously.

The transition of Lee Yong-soo testimony over the past few years.

netouyo

jesus just shut the fuck up.

>She is 88 years old.
>It is too young for Japanese comfort women.

According to your post, she was 14 in 1943. I don't doubt she was getting gangraped by degenerate Japs in the early 1940s.

Why are japs so butthurted?

How do we fit orcposting into Japanese Korean threads?

What's a comfort women?
Some sort of prostitute?

This post is not my writing.
It is quoted from Mr. Michael Yong's blog.

Michael Yong (1964 -) is an American freelance journalist, photographer, writer, blogger, columnist, photographer, battlefield correspondent. Former Green Beret member.

Why did they send prostitutes to Burma? It's even poorer than Poland

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER..................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL

OBSESSED WITH KOREA POSTING DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS
LIKE IN THIS THREAD ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS

HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA

YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

The transition of Lee Yong-soo testimony over the past few years.

docs.google.com/document/d/171fHdHD-xFU1g7-XAuuYVhR4wMwZ9VBwKVXPCu78riE/edit

........................................REMINDER..................................

we need a Korean in here too to make it more fun

any Koreans ready to fight the ancestral enemy?

My civil lawsuit in the United States is not a lofty case like a patent dispute relating to infringement of a patent right but a litigation concerning a persistent and unscrupulous criminal act against me who is an inventor and a patent dispute concerning patent infringement and Is a civil lawsuit that allows courts to judge unprecedented and unscrupulous criminal acts that are extremely extraordinary, extremely dubious, such as a lump and a jealous lump of relief.
Although the timing of the patent application was delayed greatly, looking at the public patent publication etc. of the "transparent resin infiltrated cracked glass ball" filed for the patent on the patent, the Chunichi Shinbun published on the month, and the 1st day of Heisei 1 By the publication Chubu Keizai Shimbun, at the latest, on the Heisei Month, my invention invention transparent resin infiltrated Cracked glass sphere has been proved to have invented the invented value, how valuable I think you can easily understand the invention.
In case
If there is no relentless obstacle over the years by the employee of the son of Mr. President 's son, the contract with the US company has already been established with respect to the present invention, and US patent is acquired with the cooperation of US companies Was! !
It is not a patent application for an invention whose patent application was delayed significantly only for the purpose of obtaining a patent, and even though it is a prior application and it does not become a patent, the idea that the details of the invention can be left as evidence I think that it can be used in civil lawsuits in the United States.
In addition, by selecting various search menus from the search menus of the patent electronic library which is in the homepage of the JPO, searching from the technical utility inventor index inquiry by using the technical term applicant inventor as a key You can see public patent publication etc. of patent application which is described on this pag

Every time, tens of thousands of yen?

The reason why the son of the president of "k company" who hires criminals and pays tens of times to my house and the surroundings and continues to harasses persistently, why patents I wonder if I submit evidences to the agency and will not expire the above patents.

Even if you submit evidence and opinion to the JPO, there is no charge from the JPO and I think that it is free, so every tens of thousands of yen? I hire a criminal by paying the reward and repeatedly harassing by repeatedly harassing by sending it to my house and house around dozens of times and submitting the evidence property and opinion to the patent office, I think that the effect of harassing is much greater if the patent is lost.
In case

The Japanese patent and my civil lawsuit in the United States are different things, but the son of the company's concubine, the president of the company, is a bulletin board prepared to slander me and wrote vigorously that there is a link to them In that case, it is better to submit evidences and opinion to the patent office, and rather than letting the above-mentioned patent expire, rather than being the one who practices the insistence of the son of the president of the company, earlier, the patent I think that you should submit evidences and opinion to the agency and to expire the above patents.

Also, the son of the company's president, a concubine who slanders me, can boast that the above-mentioned patent has been revoked, there is evidence to expire the above-mentioned patents, and write it vigorously I think that I could show that things were facts.
Since the patent certificate is cherished carefully so as to return the "patent certificate" to the patent office when the above patent expires, I have not seen anything, but the son of the company's president, me,

On the bulletin board provided for defamation slander.

Since there was evidence to expire the above-mentioned patent, since it was wrote extensively, I think that it would be better if we lose the above-mentioned patent by submitting evidence property and opinion to the patent office as soon as possible.

Regardless of any company, if you are dissatisfied with the establishment of patents of peers etc., I would like to submit evidences and opinions to the Patent Office and try to revoke the "patent" of the competitor's company I will.

It is customary to file a newspaper article etc. to sue the intellectual property high court or the court if the evidence property and opinion paper are rejected by the patent office and still complain.

Although I have not seen anything, it seems that it was written vigorously that there is evidence that the son of the company's president, the concubine of the company, slanders me for evading the above patent on the bulletin board I think that it is an unprecedented shameless act.

Even though such shameless things had been done, it was a fact that why claimed the evidence property and opinion to the patent office, revoked the above patents, claimed to be unprecedented shameless acts I wonder if I will not try to prove things.
In this way, I think that it is the grudge itself of lumps of jokes and lies.

Since the patent system in the United States is a prior invention principle, there is no relation to the date of patent application in Japan at all, and before the obstruction of the company's son's son (employee of the company) began

You can prove what you were inventing the technology in a civil lawsuit in the US and that you had invented this technology before the obstruction of the company's son's son (company employee) began , You can prove with a photograph of a prototype using this technology, an article of a reporter who actually saw prototypes, etc. in a courtroom of "civil lawsuit in the US" posted in a newspaper article .

I am here but ts more fun to just watch them sperging out

........................................REMINDER..................................

It is too late to say such anymore.
Behind the lies of Koreans, China and North Korea
Because there is.
This comfort women problem is a separation operation between the United States and Japan.

Solution: Range BAN all Japs

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Korea is a bat with no subjectivity.

If Korea were to be in the Chinese side, they would refuse to play cards, cancel US - Korean military exercises, visit China.

If Korea were in the free camp, they would deploy THAAD and would like to participate in the military exercises of Japan, the US and Korea.

Where is the real intention of Korea?

We're already as repulsive as le 56% face

Coincidentally after 5 AM on the year, month, day (Thursday)? I saw a traffic accident while walking.

While walking while crossing the farm road which is about 10 meters away from the national highway No. 1 line at the intersection of the national highway No. 1 which is immediately beside, just after 4 tonnes of white medium truck passed through the intersection, "Burn" Loud sounds echoed and when looking at the direction of the sound, a lot of debris and sparks from the medium-sized truck were scattered around rapidly, and the truck seemed to explode for a moment.

Shortly afterwards, the track swirled right to overtake the median strip, enter the opposite lane of two lanes on one side, cross the oncoming lane, fall to an unpaved side road about 50 centimeters lower than the roadway, side It collided in front of a guardrail that was set along the edge of the road and stopped.

When the truck crossed the median strip and entered the opposite lane, I thought that the truck was running on the opposite lane and would collide with the side of that truck, but did you notice the accident beforehand? I passed through the truck just after crossing the road.

Different factors overlapped, by chance? , I have witnessed the above accident at the perfect timing.
As usual it will not go near that intersection at that time.

On that day, I parked the car in the countryside that went south from my house, picked up the watch in the right pocket of the trousers while walking to the east in the farm road in the countryside, take a walk After confirming that about 35 minutes have passed since then, when putting the watch in the right pocket of the trousers again, with the feel of the hand, there is no car key that should be in the pants right pocket I noticed.

use this next time

Here, in response to the request of Korea, we invite young Korean young people and arrange for employment
I hope that they understand the kindness of the Japanese people and that both countries will be win-win.

【Seoul Union News】 Korea Foreign Affairs Deputy Cho Hyun visited Japan in the afternoon of 12th to discuss the employment problem of Korean youth suffering from employment difficulties.

I confirmed everything between the right pocket and the left pocket of the pants, the back pocket, the wallet, but there was no car key, I was in a hurry as to whether I left the key in the car, in a hurry,

When I got back about 30 meters, when I took out my watch from my pants' right pocket,

I thought that the key of the car came out together, thinking that it might have dropped out of the farm road of asphalt pavement without sound, again, right I began trying to return to the position where I pulled the watch out of my pocket, but because I was by the side of the watermelon field, I thought that I could be mistaken as a watermelon thief when I was back and forth, for the time being, I returned to the car I decided to see.

On the way back to the car, opening a door with the key inserted in the car produces an audible alarm, so it can not be said that the key is inserted in the car.

Then, have you forgotten to insert the key in the door key?

No, I pull the handle of the door and confirmed that I locked it, so it should not have been forgotten with the key inserted in the door key.

Then, when leaving the car, when putting the key of the car in the right pocket of the pants, put it in there, there might be no sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement?

And while doing various reasoning, shorter than 35 minutes on the outgoing, 25 minutes?

Returning to the car in about, car door lock, no key in the key of the car engine, that the key is not inserted in the door key, that the key is not dropped in the farm road near the car I confirmed that it was highly probable that the key of the car came out together with the watch taken out from the pocket of the pants in the above, and there was no sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement It was.

So, again, I started returning to the point where it seemed to have dropped the key of the car, and on the way, I witnessed the accident at the perfect timing at the position about 3 minutes later at the point where the key of the car was dropped It was decided to do.
In addition, the key of the car fell to the point as presumed above, and it collected safely.

Even when I return to the car after noticing that there is no key on the car, when I return to the point where I might have dropped the key of the car again, if I was walking sweetly at the same pace as usual, the time shifted, I have never witnessed the above accident at the perfect timing.

If you think that it might be mistaken for a watermelon thief, if you go back about 20 to 30 meters and check the farm road at the point where you might have dropped the key of the car, find the key of the car and stay east As I continued my walk, the return to the coast went back to the west on the coastal sandy beach and I did not even notice that the accident occurred.

If it rained about 5 minutes just before leaving home, if it is not expected that it will rain in the future, as recently as we have decided, we were walking in the countryside from the point of parking the car to the west So I did not even notice that the accident occurred.

If it is as usual, after parking the car in the countryside, first put the key of the car in the right pocket of the pants, then put the license and watch, the pocket tissue in the right pocket of the pants, so the right of the pants

When taking out the watch from the pocket, the key of the car has gone out together, there is no thing falling without sound to the farm road of asphalt pavement, leaving home, on the way towards the countryside, on the way of the Tokaido main line, Efficient use of time while cargo train passes and waiting for cargo train to pass?

As I wrote a watch, I got my pocket tissue right pocket in my pocket, I parked my car in the countryside, then put my car's key in the right pocket of my trousers, so when I take out my watch, Went out together and fell without sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement, and witnessed the above accident at the perfect timing with the above-mentioned course.

By the way, after the traffic accident, a medium-sized truck of about 4 tons half, which stopped after frontal collision with a guardrail on the side road next to National Highway No. 1, is still under land transportation After stopping with a new car, I stopped for a while but I opened the door and people did not get down so did the condition of my body get a traffic accident?

Although I was worried and looked at the situation, the truck that passed the national highway stopped by stopping with the steering wheel that the rear part of the accident car protruded into one lane in one side two lanes, There was not even one.
Is it strange that people 's always on?

When examining this grandmother on a wiki,
She abused the United States at a demonstration meeting against THAAD.
It is courageous for the president to call her for a dinner party.

I thought about contacting the police, but as it is not easy to pick up the dropped car key and take it away, for the time being, go looking for the key of the car and look back after recovering the key of the car, I accidentally opened the door from the accident car and the middle-aged man was coming down.

When I go to see the point where the accident first happened, one tire that dropped into the roadway and various fragments were scattered, the tip (end) of the guardrail was deformed greatly, the left side of the track was the tip of the guardrail I saw that it collided with the end (end).

The intersection where the accident happened was often set up at the intersection which used the push-button type pedestrian traffic light when crossing the countryside from the south side of the national highway to the north side country area, the push button was set up Deformation of the tip (end) of the guardrail is continuing to the signal pillar which is a few centimeters further, and if it is waiting for the signal, it is protected with the guardrail closer to the intersection, so it will not be run over Even, it may have been shaving cars or sparks?

Bypassing the farm road and turning to the left side of the accident car, there was no left front wheel of the truck and the wheel was retreated about 1 meter from the original position due to the impact of the collision.

After that, police did not come easily, but within that, the accident processing car of the police car and one box? I came away without a siren, so I left the spot.

In a conventional timepiece that displays time with the rotation of a needle of 360 degrees, when decorating pictures and pictures on the face of a dial, remove the needle of the watch from the rotating shaft once and pass the rotating shaft of the watch After attaching photographs and pictures with holes in the dial plate, after that, we had to attach the needle to the rotating shaft as it was, and we had to reconcile the time, which took a considerable amount of time, It became necessary and troublesome every time changing, and there was a drawback that a hole had to be made in a photograph or a picture without fail.
When you drill a hole in a picture or picture, it significantly impairs the value as a picture or a picture, so even he / she decided to decorate precious things with favorite pictures and pictures.
Also, in the case of the above watch, when glass or transparent plastic is provided on the front face of the dial, in order to decorate pictures and pictures on the face of the dial, remove and attach the hands of the watch, adjust the time In addition to the troubles of repairing it, it added the trouble of detaching and attaching the glass at the front of the dial, which became increasingly troublesome.
If it is a clock omitting the glass on the front face of the dial, it saves the labor of removing and attaching the glass at the front of the dial, but there was a drawback that the face of the face got dirty and dust got dusty on the needle .
In view of the above, by using a double-handed needle, the needle a and the needle b alternately display time with a rotation of 180 degrees (half rotation), and by displaying the time with half of the conventional watch half a circle In order to wear photos and pictures on the face of the dial, we tried not to disturb the rotating axis of the clock.

This grandmother is not only anti-Japanese, but also an anti-American girl.
The third opposition activity, the US military against the US military, etc., the grandmother who abused the United States.
Moon Jae-nin embraced such a person with the president at the banquet hosted by the Korean government.

By doing so, it is not troublesome to open a hole in a picture or a picture, to lose valuable pictures or the value of a picture, and to remove or attach a needle and to adjust time again.

In the case of a clock of a prototype of a photograph or a drawing, it is made up of a structure in which the glass on the front of the dial is omitted, but even if glass is provided on the front of the dial, attaching and removing photographs and pictures and the like to the part of the dial Since it is irrelevant to do, it is also possible to prevent the face and needle from becoming dirty by providing glass on the front of the dial.
Just by inserting favorite photos and pictures on behind a transparent dial to each person in the watch of this invention, it becomes a person's original watch and it is easy to feel pictures and pictures at any time according to the mood It will be replaced.

Moreover, since you can also enjoy the display method of time which was not existed in the past, the synergy effect of the person's original picture and picture decorated in the part of the dial with the way of display of original time , It becomes quite unique and fun interior.

For the watch of the present invention, a timepiece movement in which the respective rotation axes rotate at hour, minute, second (the seconds are optional) is indispensable at half the speed of a normal watch.
However, such a watch movement is not found anywhere, and if you order specially, it will be costly.
In a general timepiece, electric oscillation is made by using a quartz oscillator to obtain a high frequency (M Hz) of an accurate frequency, and the high frequency of the precise frequency is divided by a factor of several in a dividing circuit of several stages It gradually lowers to a half of the one, its half, and the target frequency gradually, and it becomes a structure which moves the motor of the timepiece movement with the pulse current obtained by it.

Therefore, replacing the quartz oscillator used for the timepiece movement with one with the resonance frequency of one half of that of a normal timepiece, it is thought that the rotation axis rotate at the speed of one half of the normal clock

It was.
I searched for a quartz resonator with a resonance frequency suitable for such purpose, and quartz resonators used for communication equipment etc. had resonance frequencies of the objective at very low cost.

I tried experimenting with that quartz oscillator quickly, but the crystal resonator used for communication equipment etc. has low resonance frequency precision, and it has an error of several tens of seconds a day and the clock I understood that it is not going.

On top of that, in the new watch movement, the crystal oscillator being used is smaller in size than the crystal oscillator used for a communication device or the like, and oscillates (resonates) the crystal oscillator to generate electric oscillation even if the resonance frequency is the same Only the electric energy did not operate whether it is not in the oscillation circuit (IC for watch movement).

A quartz oscillator for watches is suitable for the purpose, but since special cost becomes high considerably, replacing the quartz oscillator with one with a resonance frequency that is one half of that of a normal timepiece, I abandoned to make it rotate at half the speed.

As a next measure, instead of changing the resonance frequency of the crystal oscillator of the timepiece movement, we attempted to directly reduce the pulse current itself that moves the movement motor.

A Korean who hides the existence of comfort women against American soldiers

Where did the correct history go ?

cocks... i want korean cocks... anyone pls give me cute Korean boi...

As a result of various trial and error repeatedly, finally, using a single dry cell battery, using a circuit with very little current consumption (of a circuit composed of field effect transistors), the watch movement The purpose was achieved by setting the number of pulsed currents applied to the pulse motor to 1/2 of the normal value.

Speaking of walking, I think that there are many people who think that mainly by exercising the legs, by waving their arms, they also concomitantly become arms and upper body exercise, but in my case, in my case, my legs and upper body movement It is becoming whole body exercise also to the neck and eyeballs, ears and nose, brains.

When I walk sweetly, constantly seeing various directions, watching various directions, watching this, watching over, watching far away, watching near, it is equivalent to me A shorter person may look at only the front, move the short legs "busy" and busy, going over me, but for me it is comfortable around the speed of time, whether the difference between walking and walking I think.
Even if you walk for 2 hours at 5 km / h, you will have walked for 3 hours and you will have walked 15 km. In the meantime, you will hear and listen to quite a lot of things, And the head will be refreshed.

From the early summer of the sunrise to the summer, cross the bridge over the lake from the east bank of the lake, cross the lake bridge, cross the peninsula across the peninsula on the largest lake, cross the bridge over the lake's east coast from the northern part of the peninsula Sometimes I will take a walk around the eastern part of the lake.

Are you a girl?

Stay harder. I do not have enough effort.
In this way the truth will gradually penetrate.
It is very pleasant to see the panic.

Still in a dimly lit time, parking a car in the parking lot of the community hall on the east coast of the lake, going south down the sidewalk of the road along the east coast of the lake, along the banks of the lakes on the right and left of the road ,

A lot of pleasure boats and small fishing boats are moored without gaps, and further down the south, a large resort hotel can be seen on the right, while walking, watching the parking lot of the hotel widely parked, Imagine entering the guests further, go further south to the general sports park, take a path to the west from there, cross the bridge, cross the island in the lake where three bridges intersect with the lake, I will go north on the sidewalk that is set along.

Then, walking along the sidewalk of the lake bridge connecting the island and the largest peninsula of the lake, as an island floating in the lake lying in Japan, as an island floating in the lake in Japan it is unusually built in the streets of a large island and the south of the Tokaido main line station You can see the sightseeing hotel, the high-rise apartment, the bridge crossing the part where the lake and the sea are connected, looking at the west, you can see the cityscape of the city on the west bank of the lake and the public gambling ground, finish crossing the bridge On the right side of the road is the lake garden park which renewed the site of Lake Expo site.

As you go to the west end of the lake garden park, a wide waterway extends from the side towards the north, and you walk along the road sidewalk that is set along the waterway and go northward, you end up along the shore of the waterway For about a meter, pleasure boats and small fishing boats are moored towards the shore and are moored without any gaps, and various types of boats are seen and they are not bored with walking.

When walking to the northern end of the waterway, walking along the course northeast, the white house company of the luxury membership resort hotel is on the right hand side of the road and as you go further, the white building of the high class resort hotel resort hotel I can see the whole of the hotel.

Built as high as possible in the west and east side, three buildings facing each other in a U shape, each of which was designed to allow the lake side to be seen from as many rooms as possible, with a small depth and a large width and height. It is a building with a low-rise building with incident facilities of the front desk and hotel in the part sandwiched between the western side and the east side of the U shape, and it is a building of the form which I have never seen before elsewhere.

We are so sorry korean people and Sup Forums..
Not all of us are insane like this OP

I'm a boi... wanna join my cocksuck party?

On the west, you can see the islands in the bay, the other side is the peninsula on the opposite shore, to the south you can see the northern part of the tip of this peninsula.

If you take a walk around Irago port or along the north bay,
In the vicinity of Iorako Port, there are various hotels, ryokan, inns, etc, including the Irako Garden Hotel and the sea station "Crystal Porto", ferries are anchored in the port of Irago, and from the early morning, the orange small Ship's water taxi? Is entering and leaving the port.
While walking along the northern bay of Irago port, a strong ocean smell comes on the wind on a strong day of westerly wind.

Walking along the northern bay of Irago port and looking at the Irago canal in the west of Irakako Cape, huge vessels such as car carriers, cargo ships, tankers and tankers slowly sail from the open ocean to Ise Bay You can hope to do.

Except winter, if you look at the west Ise Bay, from early morning, go fishing towards the Pacific Ocean, you can hope that a small fishing boat will go south so that it competes ahead.

Walking along the north bay of Irago port, watching the west, you can see the mountain range of the Kii peninsula beyond Ise Bay, snowy in the mountain range of the Kii Peninsula in the winter, if you look at the southwest, Cape Irago On the west side of the island of Kamishima, the islands continue to the Shima peninsula on the opposite shore, in the west you can see the mountains of the Shima Peninsula and Ise Shima.

Well, five years ago

Since that Texas Dad issued the "US public document" which completely denied the damage of comfort women,
The contents of this official document are steadily spreading to the world now.

Among them, Mr. Michael Yong, even an American journalist,
A considerable refuge of former Green Beret.
Justice and belief are not of ordinary people.

As he was awakened by the "United States Official Document"
It is now becoming widely known in the world that "sexual slavery is a fabricating of Koreans".

Already, in the future, you can only imagine the worldwide bashing of "liars Korean" begins.

Walking along the northern bay of Irago port and looking north, you can see Shinojima, Hanukajima and Sakujima floating in the sea, behind which you can see the Chita peninsula, you can see the opposite shore north of those islands.

On those islands, there are plenty of concrete buildings that seem to be hotels, ryokan, inn, etc., mixed with common households, buildings like high-rise apartment are seen, and even on islands, each island It looks like a city with an urban area.

In the vicinity of these islands, there are also some small islands that seems to be deserted islands.
While Kamijima is an island of conical mountains, these islands are relatively flat islands contrasting.
Walking along the north bay of Irago port and looking along the bay, seven large wind power generation facilities lined side by side along the Gulf are turning "slowly" like slow motion I can hope to be there.

When walking on the sidewalk of the main road in the early morning dark time zone, it is shining brightly with bright light at the corner of the intersection where the main road and main road intersects, and it is full-service gas station of 24 hours on 24 hours About 60 bugs are gathered at the corner pole and electric wire on the corner of the intersection that faces, the back of the road guide board, etc., behaving in a well-behaved manner and spending the night.
On a strong windy day, avoiding the wind, concentrating on the leeward side of utility poles and road guide boards, they are caught in low places like metal fittings for pedestrian traffic lights.

Occasionally, there is a car that visits refueling, and it is quiet. As a result of midday lunch, a concrete floor of bright gasoline stations is walking, with five or six cherry blossoms walking, just like a bird.

Sometimes, five or ten birds fly off and disappear in the night sky, and after a while they flew back and come back.

Sometimes, 5 or 6 bugs of beaks fly down in the middle of the intersection, do not you think? , When a heavy-duty truck comes closer, just before being hit, it flutters with hirari and fly down to the intersecting road.

When I saw it, Mr. Haksekirei thought that I am not just daily just to leave descendants to live today, tomorrow.

In the past, the group of Hakuseskirei had a face to a full-service gas station of another 24 hours a day, 1.5 km away, which is shining brightly with bright lights at the corner of the intersection where another main road intersects the main road I gathered in about 60 birds in a telephone pole or electric wire on the corner of the intersection that I did and stopped behaving well and I think that Hakusegirei who was having a night moved.

The group of Hakusesukirei stood side by side behaving in the corner of the intersection where the main road intersects the main road, behind the telephone pole and the electric wire on the corner of the intersection facing the full self-service gas station at 24 hours, behind the road guide board Thinking about why you are having a night,

In late-night time, there is a lot of traffic and it is shining brightly with bright lights, so natural enemies such as owls, weasels and snakes can not approach.

Because it is shining brightly with bright lights, moths and furrows gather from the surrounding countryside, and it is easy to get food even at night.
The tension is high, I can not sleep for half a day.

Speaking of Itachi, it is a slender figure with a slim body shape, but each of the above Itachi is fleshy and has a large body, so I thought that it might be another type even if it was a fellow of Itachi, but looked at an animal book of animals And it is like "Itachi" whose body is big, slim body shape and slender is "Aizuna" or "Okojo".

At one point, when I was walking along the promenade in the windbreak forest on the coast, Nara Prairie dog looked at me while tilting his head, from the hole of the sand where the pine seedlings were just planted.
After that, every time I took a walk, I saw the holes and footprints that the wild prairie dog dug up in the sand, and the marks that gnawed the pine seedlings, and that wild prairie dog was alive.

However, because the wild prairie dog was eager to appreciate, because it scooped up the plantation of a newly planted pine tree, for a while, was the grandmother of a landscaping company underwriting tree planting get rid of it, the hole buried with sand? I have not seen it.

In the newspaper, I saw photographs and articles of 'Sunflower in full bloom' sunflower field brought up by the citizen group called sunflower project, was posted, the next morning, walked and went to see the sunflower field, the return road was different

On the slope of the concrete of the waterway on the side of the bank, a large "blue general", the top of the slope of the waterway towards the head, the side of the tail inside the waterway and the body, I lay in a straight condition.

If this lady is a comfort woman taken to Vietnam,
It could be the best anti - US that President of the United States embraced the dark memories of Vietnam.
Perhaps the guy who drew a picture would have known.

About 40 cm of the tail part of the Blue General was sinking in the water in the waterway, so I stopped walking and thought of what the Blue General was doing.

In the tropical night of every day, it was a muggy from the early morning, so this "blue general" is to cool the whole blood by circulating its cold blood by soaking the tail in water, chilling the tail I thought that this was groundbreaking.

The next morning as well, we went for a walk and went to see the sunflower field and on the way back, after passing the farm road where that "blue general" was, on the slope of the concrete in the waterway yesterday, that "blue general" was totally the same posture as yesterday As I was lying, this "blue general" is intelligent, I thought whether I was doing the same thing every morning, but when I look closely at the tail that was immersed in the water, the tail is growing, its "blue I noticed that Gen.

General is dead.
Since then, I do not want to see such "decadence" that we are going to rot, so I stopped running through that farm road.

While walking along the path above the coast bank, the crow flying in the sky came closer to me and dropped something I grabbed on my leg towards me.
Looking at the thing that fell at my feet, it was instantly judged that the crow was intentionally dropped at the eggshell, picking up the three pebbles that had fallen on the bank, and that I threw a pebble one after the other towards the crow fly over the sky, and the crow flew away.

Since it is said that the crow has young children's intelligence, I think that I intentionally "bombed" me.
When walking along the shore of the island floating in the lake, in the corner of the parking lot, the crow restrained the contents with the beak while pressing the shells of the snails with their legs.

If you thought that the crow had raised snails from the crow, the crow flew to the surface of the lake, stopped the small fishing boat, and the fishermen were picking clams, staking on a nearby lake surface

As soon as I saw the state of the fisherman, after a while the crow flew to the ship's side of the ship and got off into the ship and thought that I was doing something, the crow fly out of the ship and snail the snails to the beak I caught up and came back to the land.
Crows are good at thieves, stealing chicken eggs from the poultry farm, stealing the turp from the farming field, vandalizing the vegetables in the field.

When walking along the shore of the island floating on the lake, the fisherman is trying to collect fish etc from the stationary net, stopping the small fishing boat, and there are some sweet cormorants swimming for about six birds just by the ship , The cormorists seemed to be concerned about the fisherman's every move at hand.

As soon as we saw what the cormorants were doing, stopping and stopping, the fishermen pulled up the part of the sack-like net containing fish such as fixed nets into the ship, tilted the net and ship When we start sending fish etc. to the surface of the fish without cheating, "Umi snake" and "Bora's young fish" with no commercial value, the cormorant rushed to the fish and rushed to the beak and rushed to the beak I caught a fish and swallowed it all at once.

Every time a fisherman throws a fish on the surface of the water, a cormorant rushes to the fish and the scene is a build-up ceremony when building a private house

The bustle of the cormorants continued for a while, but eventually the cormorants broke up naturally and went away from the ship when there were no fish to throw away.

When walking along the farm road in the upland field, there is a case that the cormorant dives in the water and takes fish with water channel about 20 cm deep. In case
I wonder if the cormorant is more favorable to the real than the surroundings, such as getting a fisherman's "spill" or taking a fish in a shallow waterway with legs standing.

When walking on the sidewalk of the Ohashi bridge over the large river at the east end of the city where I live, when looking at the bottom riverbed, you can see how many dozen slim body shapes of the large trees of the willow that grows I thought that the black birds from the branches to the branches were thought to be small birds that I had never seen, but I heard that it is clown with cries that are crowing with Giulizygli and that I heard that listening.
I usually watch black and white tits flying from the ground, so I saw a black bird on the back and I did not know it was a tits.

In the area where I go for a walk, there are four places of large banana tree with flowers (actually herbaceous), there are four places where there are many plants, sometimes I watch during the stroll whether the fruit of the banana will grow big It will not become bigger all the time though.

A flower pattern about 50 cm in length like an animal's tail hangs from the vicinity of the upper end of the banana tree, and at the lower end there is a male flower like a bud of a lotus flower, about 30 cm In the circumference of the floral pattern around the floral pattern, a female flower like a child of a banana comes in a ring shape, 5 steps, 6 steps,

From the early summer to the high summer, in a climate close to the place of origin of the banana, sometimes during the walk I am watching but it does not grow much larger.

In the summer we are walking around the park and many surroundings where greenery is green, and when you listen to a mushy semi-scratch you will feel the summer.

I feel autumn when I see a walk on the bank on the bank of the river of the largest river that pours into the lake, walking in the fall, from the estuary to the middle waters, many anglers enjoying gobies fishing at the shore .
Winter is felt when you see hundreds of ducks walking on the shore in winter, wings resting on the surface of the lake, and a group of ducks with thousands of ducks.

When walking in the spring, walking on the bank of the river of the largest river poured into the lake, passing through the cherry blossom trees in full bloom above the bank, the cherry blossom petals flew down dazzlingly, I can hear the fluttering of bees constantly, it makes me feel refreshed feeling the arrival of spring.
As an inventor, I am an inventor who will be twenty years old.

In the past twenty years, he took 4900 inventions in total and filed 25 patents and utility models with his own hand.
And those inventions were newspaper articles (free of charge) such as specialty paper and regular paper, etc. Even just what we confirmed by ourselves was made 8 times.

When applying for a patent or utility model, it is important to investigate the existing technology and applicants who are similar to that for the invention.

In addition, in relation to the capital and sales channels required for commercialization, if you do not commercialize the invention by your own hands, you will need to search for a company to be commercialized instead.

This grandmother is the forerunner of anti-American demonstration in Korea
South Korea uses President Trump to make America foolish.
I wonder if American citizens knew this, would not they be furious?
Moreover, in their comfort women testimonies, they expressed it as a helicopter or an American comfort woman on a jeep or Christmas holiday.
Incredible.
It is a country fraud against America.

yes

In order to obtain such information, I went countlessly to the Municipal Central Library, the industrial materials room attached to it, the prefectural central library, the National Diet Library, the American Center Library, the prefectural branch of the Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation, etc.

Due to the frequent visits to the library, it is unpleasant for officials who are suspicious of the staff and have an unpleasant feeling seen with the white eyes, or who take a malicious attitude such as forgetting to be a civil servant I have had nothing repeatedly thoughtful.

But that was also a faraway thing.
I will never see such humble humans again.

If you use the Internet to gather information from domestic and overseas, it will be easy to obtain the latest useful information for me, in a short period of time, at home without difficulty, and in the Japanese library , It was also found that information abroad with almost no abroad, the latest information can be easily obtained.

I am going to six times in Tokyo, once in Osaka, 100 times in Nagoya, 40 times in Shizuoka city for the purpose of obtaining information related to the invention and for obtaining the materials necessary for prototyping It flew.
In addition to the various places, I had countless visits to various facilities.

In Nagoya, where I visited frequently, I had several times to go around a frosty city where snow is precipitating.
In addition, there were several times that I went around the city of the scorching heaven blowing hot air breathing.

On National Highway No. 1 to and from Nagoya, we witnessed the scene of a traffic accident that a passenger car collided with a large car such as a truck and wrecked many times.

After seeing the scene of such an accident, I was worried that one day I would get such an eye, but the country house I live in? But it was not enough for me to stop going to Nagoya.

I did not have any funds to ask prototypes, so I searched for various materials and materials with my own feet, made full use of my head, tried making prototypes I made various self-styles to use for, made prototypes using that tool, and made various failures many times.

I looked at the problem, I searched for new materials and materials newly, I made various attempts using my head and repeated trial production and got various ideas and know-how in the process.

For the poor inventor, I could have only a tiny compact car or light car.

If you consider her as a female comfort woman who was an opponent of an American soldier in the Korean War, it would be aging age

In compact cars and mini vehicles, we could not use Tomei High Speed, which is likely to be the end of one volume if involved in an accident, and we went to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Shizuoka City etc using the National Highway No. 1 etc.

When you go to Tokyo and Osaka by using the ordinary way, depending on the time of day, it takes about 15 hours from about 15 hours to about 20 hours, finishing errands and turning back and forth, when it reaches home, the spirit I was exhausted exhaustively and physically.

By the time I reached home, I felt fatigue and my head was at ease, I also thought that I was able to come back safely without causing an accident.

On the way back from Tokyo, it became night at the Hakone pass road, a thick fog occurred to the extent that it was always possible to say, the front was almost invisible and the tension continued.

Sometimes, I got lost for heavy fog, and in the middle of the night I wandered around the mountains of Hakone and Mt. Fuji for a long time with anxiety and loneliness.

cocks...

>this thread

It was considerable stress, but believing in your ability and keeping your dreams tomorrow, it was not at all difficult or painful.
In my daily life, I always try to create new ideas, I figured out what I came up with, and added notes and written it down.
When a big original idea comes to one mind, various ideas accompanying it come to mind next to the next one.

It is far more than the speed of hands to write down the idea that I thought, new ideas come up to the head next from the next, like a fountain without withering, far more and it will not make it in time so it will not make it in time so I'm pretty easy I write down only the main points in my mind, and I am trying to rewrite the details by looking at the memos when the idea has come to an end.

However, if you rewrite it in detail, new ideas from the next will come to mind at the beginning, and there are times when it comes to getting ridiculous that there is no crack.

Still, I will rethink and try to write down to the end until the idea is exhausted.
The notes that I wrote down were about three thick phone books.

However, even if it has value for me, it may have little value other than myself.

In the world, I am experienced and experienced many times that there are small businesses and people who can only express the lower side as they can not express, so I know well, always be careful and always important

All that's in my head

GRAB

Nuke this ass hole country please

I left for the Nafco Iwakura store at 4 p.m. In the signal of the Iwakura Complex,

whenever I come, the signal turns red. Today it was structured as a trap if I thought that the signal turned from red to blue and it was strange. If you run straight and try to cross the bicycle crossing zone, Seino Transportation's 2 ton trucks are turning left and I do not know because it is swollen in the picture but I am caught in my legs and I do not know the instep but I broke my middle finger, ring finger, little finger did. The bicycle can not ride anymore because the front wheel is bent. First I came as if the emergency had been on standby.

I refused to transport. Subsequently, Mini Path of Iwakura Koban, who was not in charge of the accident, came and was forcibly put on an ambulance by two policemen and two ambulances and was brought to Komaki City Hospital. I was asked what was done in the emergency, he refused to transport but forced me to forcibly, I did not want treatment, I refused to report the traffic accident to the police and it was released. 2 ton car did not turn left slowly, I came out with speed and caught on purpose. Perhaps it was lucky that I had done with this injury. Next may be 4 tons or larger.

Whether going to the supermarket, going or returning, you can go head to head, get in touch with you, you are brought to the top, exhausted, exhausted, high beamed, the signal is changed to red I will.

I will be nearly run over by a car.

A trap is organized like an accident at the encounter where the car is ambushed at the entrance of the parking lot into the car.

At the intersection of the green light the car turned right and caught in front of the pedestrian crossing, it was hit when it tried to pass, the signal turned yellow and turned right, the lie said that the bicycle came in with a red light.

yes, desperate damage control by Zainichi Korean LOL

Persimmon was taken on the 2nd. There was nothing when I ate on the 2nd and 3rd. Eating a persimmon taken on the 4th on the 4th, I was wearing an emetic medicine.

Poison is stuck in the garden from the next side, while you are going shopping or sleeping, you can get into the house and you can not know when you were taken.

Security cameras can only take what they can take, so they can poison poisoned from the dressing, you can not take pictures with jamming radio waves getting into the house and poisoning. I do not know how I am doing it, but I am watching them reflected in my security camera. Monitoring was watching first in the car. Next I was watching a surveillance camera around my house. Now I am guarded by surveillance cameras inside my house.

My father said that he saw him throwing something in the garden of his house from his side when he was not wearing surveillance cameras in his house.

I refused to transport. Subsequently, Mini Path of Iwakura Koban, who was not in charge of the accident, came and was forcibly put on an ambulance by two policemen and two ambulances and was brought to Komaki City Hospital. I was asked what was done in the emergency, he refused to transport but forced me to forcibly,

I did not want treatment, I refused to report the traffic accident to the police and it was released. 2 ton car did not turn left slowly, I came out with speed and caught on purpose. Perhaps it was lucky that I had done with this injury. Next may be 4 tons or larger.

I AM NOT A ZAINICHI

I started construction work around the house one by one and construction of a parking lot and a sediment storage place, a car going back and forth day and night, a hidden camera with a magic mirror attached to the store from the parking lot of the company diagonally behind the house Watched the action and monitored the action, the speaker is put in the parcel in the elementary school, the pigeons' barking and children's strange tapes are ringed, the speakers are attached to the elementary school and parks and apartment complexes, the chimes, music and air raid alarm are sounded

My father said that he saw him throwing something in the garden of his house from his side when he was not wearing surveillance cameras in his house.

I refused to transport. Subsequently, Mini Path of Iwakura Koban, who was not in charge of the accident, came and was forcibly put on an ambulance by two policemen and two ambulances and was brought to Komaki City Hospital. I was asked what was done in the emergency, he refused to transport but forced me to forcibly,

I did not want treatment, I refused to report the traffic accident to the police and it was released. 2 ton car did not turn left slowly, I came out with speed and caught on purpose. Perhaps it was lucky that I had done with this injury. Next may be 4 tons or larger.

Or, it creates cliffs, steel plates and steps on the road, it is vibrated and made a loud noise, a huge fan is attached to the primary school and the back company and goes out and opens the window and scatters fluorine gas, squalid and pesticide It is done, it is done waterworks, it is splashed in the water supply, and the water which flows null is flushed.

That weird president who smiles
While doing such a thing,
Korea orders Japan to be great 'Hire a Korean, swap currency,
Or buying an Olympic ticket. '
What is Korea saying to Japan?

Or, it creates cliffs, steel plates and steps on the road, it is vibrated and made a loud noise, a huge fan is attached to the primary school and the back company and goes out and opens the window and scatters fluorine gas, squalid and pesticide It is done, it is done waterworks, it is splashed in the water supply, and the water which flows null is flushed.

At the beginning of the evening of my house, in the evening, employees from Sakai gathered and burned the engine of the car with a loud voice, bowed to the car somewhere around 7:30 It came back again and it was sore.

Some cars came back at midnight at 2 o'clock and there were also 7 or 8 people raising a bizarre or screaming voice. When the inhabitant lost his car by phone, when the car's exhaust gas smelled and yelled loudly, I turned around at the parking lot where I parked the car in the sideways, turned my house toward the house and the house was illuminated at night by headlights It was.

The inhabitants of the back died in the bathroom. Next, farmers surrounded rice field before the inhabitants of the corner every day and they pesticide pesticide. Then the crane company brought the crane to the parking lot behind the inhabitant's house, hit the crane every day, sprinkle the lubricant spray, warm up for a long time around 6 o'clock and somewhere to go somewhere became.

Kimchis BTFO!!!

and why is trump hugging a korean prostitute in the first place?

is it because politicians are whores themselves and feel their position?

The inhabitants of the back died in the bathroom. Next, farmers surrounded rice field before the inhabitants of the corner every day and they pesticide pesticide. Then the crane company brought the crane to the parking lot behind the inhabitant's house, hit the crane every day, sprinkle the lubricant spray, warm up for a long time around 6 o'clock and somewhere to go somewhere became.

Then the employees of Sakai built a narrow bridge (about 1 meter wide) through the river where passengers and bicycles pass through only people in front of the residents' houses and then pass by mini cars to the company on the other side of the river or frequently with small trucks I came to go back and forth in front of the residents' houses.

At the end I parked the crane at my house and parked at the last minute on a wall with a feeling like moving in. Then the pole was set up at the bridge and the vehicle was banned. Farmer 's name came away too.

Big cranes are gone somewhere. Today, when a small crane is stopped, when I open the window of the room or go to the supermarket I sometimes stop hitting the crane or spraying the lubricant spraying other than spraying. I am injured now.

My father was made pneumonia with poison gas on August 19, 280, was bedridden always in bed with a highly toxic steroid, was poisoned by the last drip and was killed. Successively, my mother was also killed by being brain infarcted with poison on September 19, Heisei 29.

Normally after telling the opponent of the dinner party (USA) and getting approval,
Invite and tell the opponent whether attendee is possible, reduce the trouble of security.
Like Rippered's perpetrator, she may be jumping in

what's going on here?

cock...

Monitoring was watching first in the car. Next I was watching a surveillance camera around my house. Now I am guarded by surveillance cameras inside my house.
Some cars came back at midnight at 2 o'clock and there were also 7 or 8 people raising a bizarre or screaming voice. When the inhabitant lost his car by phone, when the car's exhaust gas smelled and yelled loudly, I turned around at the parking lot where I parked the car in the sideways, turned my house toward the house and the house was illuminated at night by headlights It was.

When I go to the supermarket, there is a collective stalker at every department and when my head gets hurt or gets fuzzy I leave, bump into it, hit it, hit the road ahead, cross the road ahead, block the road, slowly break down walk. If you slip through, you will get caught up in the shoulder and hit the shoulders and violent, you will be scolded by the police police. Even if we go to Kanezu only at 7:56 before 4 minutes before closing we have about 50 customers and we have 4 or 5 people in cash register or 4 cash boxes. I have not been going since I switched beer to poison at the cash register.

Even if you go to any supermarket now, the detective of Kangnam police is turned into a customer, even if you go both way and going back, you will be caught in a car and you will be encountered, you will be brought to a distance, exhausted Or it is made high beam, the signal is changed to red.

Even if we go to Kanezu only at 7:56 before 4 minutes before closing we have about 50 customers and we have 4 or 5 people in cash register or 4 cash boxes. I have not been going since I switched beer to poison at the cash register.

Even if you go to any supermarket now, the detective of Kangnam police is turned into a customer, even if you go both way and going back, you will be caught in a car and you will be encountered, you will be brought to a distance, exhausted Or it is made high beam, the signal is changed to red.

A trap is organized like an accident at the encounter where the car is ambushed at the entrance of the parking lot into the car.

At the intersection of the green light the car turns right and stops in front of the pedestrian crossing, if you try to pass by, you will be hit, the signal will turn yellow and turn right
I was told a lie that the bicycle came in with a red light.

It is irradiated with electromagnetic waves that are loaded with machines that generate electromagnetic waves in a box of trucks and that hurt like a head tightened, or machines that generate tinnitus of a big sound such as being heard outside , It will be irradiated with a machine that will be symptomatic like angina pectoris.

The wiring on the back of the ceiling was crafted and it was charged to give out electromagnetic waves when turning on the electricity. I was shocked when the air conditioner was attached to the contractor. Electromagnetic waves do not come out in the summer.

When the temperature goes down, we turn on the light and in about 15 minutes it sounds like Gee and it makes us feel sick and headache.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi was driving the jeep.
Oda Nobunaga pilot when transporting comfort women to a Christmas party with a helicopter.
Keep in mind that this is common sense in the world.

Personal information is written on the net or it is exposed to the net after being photographed.

You can stop a faucet gas tap.

Electricity, gas, phone charges will be charged a high price. How to charge for high pricing NTT case. The telephone charge withdrawal amount of 14860 yen for November, Heisei 28. Debit reduction for October 8823 yen. September amount 3367 yen. August amount 2037 yen. July 2203 yen. May 1796 yen for May. April 1914 yen. It is 1945 yen for March. February amount 1893 yen. It is 1956 yen for January. It is 1796 yen for December Heisei 20.

The PC is monitored, the PC is remotely controlled, the PC is obstructed and freezes frequently

Even if you are at home or are out, an aircraft, a helicopter flying, a police car, an ambulance, a fire engine sounds a siren, and when you turn left it is sounded.

Give me cocks...

Elementary school sounds loud sound. Loud sounds are not being heard by my house behind the elementary school sound broadcasting in the school, it is ringing around the storey next to the container written as "Beware of Fire" on the left of the gate It was.

Every day a courier will come. Before attaching security cameras, postal delivery, Yamato Transport, Sagawa Express came to fake delivery on Saturdays and Sundays everyday, and the truck doorbang, house chime was ringed. At first I went to the entrance and said that he would not be delivered, but ignoring it, there were many times that I made absentee votes in the post and came two or three times a day many times.

There are dozens of cars and trucks passing in front of the house, parking cars, and leaving.

You can raise your false charges.

You will be stoned, fireworks or eggs hit the house, thrown in garbage, greased, stuck, graffiti, painted or burned.

I broke the glass of the entrance door twice, the button of the chime was broken.

The bicycle is knocked down, broken, hidden.

Mail posts are stained or posts are stolen.

You can send large numbers of DM, catalogs, pamphlets to the company or school, you can be attached, you will be prompted to call, visit.

You can put a mass email in the postal mail from the back of the post, put on the post unless you enter the post, or it will be placed in the entrance.

I stopped the mail. My postcard ceased to receive my parents' pension.

You can wear a medicine that makes hair grow behind the neck in a barber.

I KNOW
I meant this guy

Have an American 1950s soldier orc walking his Jap samurai and Korean on a leash with the Jap in samurai apparel and the Korean in hanbok clothing. GET TO WORK DRAWFAGS.

A cat is nothing but a truly garbled cat. I saw a white cat, tea and black mottled cat.

Taking feces outside the entrance, aiming at going to the supermarket in the evening, aiming at going to the supermarket at night, escape when I come, when I come home, when coming to the entrance to enter the house I am ambushed beside the entrance It will escape. The circus 's animals are afraid of trainer' s punishment and follow orders of cat use and dog use like doing tricks.

I started construction work around the house one by one and construction of a parking lot and a sediment storage place, a car going back and forth day and night, a hidden camera with a magic mirror attached to the store from the parking lot of the company diagonally behind the house

Watched the action and monitored the action, the speaker is put in the parcel in the elementary school, the pigeons' barking and children's strange tapes are ringed, the speakers are attached to the elementary school and parks and apartment complexes, the chimes, music and air raid alarm are sounded

A North Korean agent living in Japan who is having trouble spreading the truth translates the novel by Haruki Murakami and is posting it continuously.
North Korea and China are behind the lie of comfort women problem.

cocks...

Quality thread.

I want a woman to comfort me now. :(

At the beginning of the evening of my house, in the evening, employees from Sakai gathered and burned the engine of the car with a loud voice, bowed to the car somewhere around 7:30 It came back again and it was sore.

Some cars came back at midnight at 2 o'clock and there were also 7 or 8 people raising a bizarre or screaming voice. When the inhabitant lost his car by phone, when the car's exhaust gas smelled and yelled loudly, I turned around at the parking lot where I parked the car in the sideways, turned my house toward the house and the house was illuminated at night by headlights It was. The inhabitants of the back died in the bathroom. Next, farmers surrounded rice field before the inhabitants of the corner every day and they pesticide pesticide.

Then the crane company brought the crane to the parking lot behind the inhabitant's house, hit the crane every day, sprinkle the lubricant spray, warm up for a long time around 6 o'clock and somewhere to go somewhere became.

Then the employees of Sakai built a narrow bridge (about 1 meter wide) through the river where passengers and bicycles pass through only people in front of the residents' houses and then pass by mini cars to the company on the other side of the river or frequently with small trucks I came to go back and forth in front of the residents' houses. At the end I parked the crane at my house and parked at the last minute on a wall with a feeling like moving in. Then the pole was set up at the bridge and the vehicle was banned.

Farmer 's name came away too. Big cranes are gone somewhere. Today, when a small crane is stopped, when I open the window of the room or go to the supermarket I sometimes stop hitting the crane or spraying the lubricant spraying other than spraying.

>this thread

I am injured now. My father was made pneumonia with poison gas on August 19, 280, was bedridden always in bed with a highly toxic steroid, was poisoned by the last drip and was killed. Successively, my mother was also killed by being brain infarcted with poison on September 19, Heisei 29.

Monitoring was watching first in the car. Next I was watching a surveillance camera around my house. Now I am guarded by surveillance cameras inside my house.

When I go to the supermarket, there is a collective stalker at every department and when my head gets hurt or gets fuzzy I leave, bump into it, hit it, hit the road ahead, cross the road ahead, block the road, slowly break down walk. If you slip through, you will get caught up in the shoulder and hit the shoulders and violent, you will be scolded by the police police. Even if we go to Kanezu only at 7:56 before 4 minutes before closing we have about 50 customers and we have 4 or 5 people in cash register or 4 cash boxes. I have not been going since I switched beer to poison at the cash register. Even if you go to any supermarket now, the detective of Kangnam police is turned into a customer, even if you go both way and going back, you will be caught in a car and you will be encountered, you will be brought to a distance, exhausted Or it is made high beam, the signal is changed to red.

At the intersection of the green light the car turns right and stops in front of the pedestrian crossing, if you try to pass by, you will be hit, the signal will turn yellow and turn right
I was told a lie that the bicycle came in with a red light.

It is irradiated with electromagnetic waves that are loaded with machines that generate electromagnetic waves in a box of trucks and that hurt like a head tightened, or machines that generate tinnitus of a big sound such as being heard outside , It will be irradiated with a machine that will be symptomatic like angina pectoris.

The wiring on the back of the ceiling was crafted and it was charged to give out electromagnetic waves when turning on the electricity. I was shocked when the air conditioner was attached to the contractor.

Electromagnetic waves do not come out in the summer. When the temperature goes down, we turn on the light and in about 15 minutes it sounds like Gee and it makes us feel sick and headache.

Personal information is written on the net or it is exposed to the net after being photographed.

You can stop a faucet gas tap.

Electricity, gas, phone charges will be charged a high price. How to charge for high pricing NTT case. The telephone charge withdrawal amount of 14860 yen for November, Heisei 28. Debit reduction for October 8823 yen. September amount 3367 yen. August amount 2037 yen. July 2203 yen. May 1796 yen for May. April 1914 yen. It is 1945 yen for March. February amount 1893 yen. It is 1956 yen for January. It is 1796 yen for December Heisei 20.

The PC is monitored, the PC is remotely controlled, the PC is obstructed and freezes frequently

Even if you are at home or are out, an aircraft, a helicopter flying, a police car, an ambulance, a fire engine sounds a siren, and when you turn left it is sounded.

Elementary school sounds loud sound. Loud sounds are not being heard by my house behind the elementary school sound broadcasting in the school, it is ringing around the storey next to the container written as "Beware of Fire" on the left of the gate It was.

Every day a courier will come. Before attaching security cameras, postal delivery, Yamato Transport, Sagawa Express came to fake delivery on Saturdays and Sundays everyday, and the truck doorbang, house chime was ringed. At first I went to the entrance and said that he would not be delivered, but ignoring it, there were many times that I made absentee votes in the post and came two or three times a day many times.

There are dozens of cars and trucks passing in front of the house, parking cars, and leaving.

You can raise your false charges.

You will be stoned, fireworks or eggs hit the house, thrown in garbage, greased, stuck, graffiti, painted or burned.

I broke the glass of the entrance door twice, the button of the chime was broken.

The bicycle is knocked down, broken, hidden.

Mail posts are stained or posts are stolen.

This is a leading threat to the president of the United States.
"If you cold this mother of comfort women, South Korea will devote the truth of the use of comfort women at the time of the US Korean War."

Am I qualified? Wanna polish your Polish cock...